Welcome Future Striker

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Welcome Future Striker

Postby Scatman » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:49 am

CTID Hants wrote:Couldn't be arsed to find the transfer thread so will dump this here

Raiola set to have talks with City in January when Haalands release clause kicks in.....

Not sure how accurate the source is

https://www.mcfcreport.com/post/breakin ... ummer-move

It's made it into the Times as well
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby blues2win » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:24 am

Torres out for at least a month with a small fracture of his right foot sustained on international duty.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:42 am

blues2win wrote:Torres out for at least a month with a small fracture of his right foot sustained on international duty.

So apparently picked up injury then played in the next game made it worse Pep gonna love that
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:47 am

carolina-blue wrote:
blues2win wrote:Torres out for at least a month with a small fracture of his right foot sustained on international duty.

So apparently picked up injury then played in the next game made it worse Pep gonna love that

Wow. We need to start copying the rags and scousers when it comes to internationals. Barca are having part of Dembele’s salary covered because he got injured with France. Will we get it covered?

I don’t understand these players that aren’t first teamers with City - you get your chance and you’re doing well and then you fuck it up by going away and playing with an injury. Mental.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dub City » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:13 pm

Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

Wow. We need to start copying the rags and scousers when it comes to internationals. Barca are having part of Dembele’s salary covered because he got injured with France. Will we get it covered?

I don’t understand these players that aren’t first teamers with City - you get your chance and you’re doing well and then you fuck it up by going away and playing with an injury. Mental.

Should see if can fine him the wages till he is fit, injuries happen but playing for country when already injured and now missing 7/8 games for us is a joke, happens far too often.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby sheblue » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:21 pm

Out for a month playing in some shitty tournament, when he shouldn't have played in the first place.
Fucking clown.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:22 pm

Dub City wrote:
Mase wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

Should see if can fine him the wages till he is fit, injuries happen but playing for country when already injured and now missing 7/8 games for us is a joke, happens far too often.

Absolutely crazy that they’d risk playing with an injury. Just can’t understand it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum