****Official City vs Criminal Dopey Muppets

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ****Official City vs Criminal Dopey Muppets

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:10 pm

two things stood out for me yesterday: (1) no matter how much we win, no matter how much we pander to the media or FA or UEFA, we will NEVER get fair treatment from officials when playing either of the red shitbags; and (2) KDB scored a great goal but aside from that he appears to be in steep decline. have his legs gone? can he be moved to a deeper lying pirlo role?
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:20 pm

salford city wrote:Have had one too many san miguels but fuck me, we stood up there. Well done boys, proper proud. Two outstanding finishes

If Milner was in a blue shirt the twat would have flashed that RED first half. Joke.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Bear60 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:13 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:At the end of the day, the dippers are just a shower of cunts and sewer rats promoted by their paid shills in the media, but everyone knows the reality of the situation so fuck you dippers.

Best thing I have ever read on here
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:04 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:two things stood out for me yesterday: (1) no matter how much we win, no matter how much we pander to the media or FA or UEFA, we will NEVER get fair treatment from officials when playing either of the red shitbags; and (2) KDB scored a great goal but aside from that he appears to be in steep decline. have his legs gone? can he be moved to a deeper lying pirlo role?

I think his energy to support and get the equaliser. Suggests not. The Salah goal buries the cheating. We’re not the only fans who have watched blatant cheating. Phantom goal v Chelsea CL. Sunday was a ref cheating. Henderson would have bullied the ref into sending one of us off, we just don’t do it. It’s classy but as you say we get nothing for being City. Pigmol the officials Sunday cheated fact, the spitting at us adds to the smoke screen. Could be prise Salah away?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:58 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:two things stood out for me yesterday: (1) no matter how much we win, no matter how much we pander to the media or FA or UEFA, we will NEVER get fair treatment from officials when playing either of the red shitbags; and (2) KDB scored a great goal but aside from that he appears to be in steep decline. have his legs gone? can he be moved to a deeper lying pirlo role?

I think his energy to support and get the equaliser. Suggests not. The Salah goal buries the cheating. We’re not the only fans who have watched blatant cheating. Phantom goal v Chelsea CL. Sunday was a ref cheating. Henderson would have bullied the ref into sending one of us off, we just don’t do it. It’s classy but as you say we get nothing for being City. Pigmol the officials Sunday cheated fact, the spitting at us adds to the smoke screen. Could be prise Salah away?

The manipulation of results in favour of a select few (best for profits) teams has gone on since the PL was formed. It is a business so, as is normal in any business, the owners want to protect their investment and keep their biggest-selling lines relevant as much as possible. The formation of Pigmol, with its closed-shop unaccountability, allows them to get away with this behaviour. It's unfortunate for the rest of the fans that the business these crooks chose to invest in was also our national sport. With the billions involved, no sports journalist is able or willing to do their job properly and blow the lid off this corruption.

Oh, and Salah, a great player at the top of his game, is 29, would cost a fortune and may only have a couple of years left at this level (a bit like Kane does). I'd rather go all out for Haaland.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:13 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

The manipulation of results in favour of a select few (best for profits) teams has gone on since the PL was formed. It is a business so, as is normal in any business, the owners want to protect their investment and keep their biggest-selling lines relevant as much as possible. The formation of Pigmol, with its closed-shop unaccountability, allows them to get away with this behaviour. It's unfortunate for the rest of the fans that the business these crooks chose to invest in was also our national sport. With the billions involved, no sports journalist is able or willing to do their job properly and blow the lid off this corruption.

Oh, and Salah, a great player at the top of his game, is 29, would cost a fortune and may only have a couple of years left at this level (a bit like Kane does). I'd rather go all out for Haaland.

Salah like Tranny, Ferna is a model pro,they are going way beyond 30. Haaland I think will join Bayern. I would break the bank for him.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:37 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Salah like Tranny, Ferna is a model pro,they are going way beyond 30. Haaland I think will join Bayern. I would break the bank for him.

Ronaldo has completely changed his game from what he was in his original rag and Madrid days. He’s gone from running at players to waiting in the middle and being more of a poacher. I can’t see Salah doing that personally.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:21 pm

Bear60 wrote:I stated a fact on my fb page last night about dippers and rags getting favourable decisions . Can you imagine the abuse I got for stating the truth.

If I did that I’d get nothing but positive feedback. Don’t allow any of the fuckers anywhere near ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nick » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:15 am

Milner let off cos hes a " top lad "
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:00 pm

Nick wrote:Milner let off cos hes a " top lad "

Let off for what?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:21 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Let off for what?

Not being sent off
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:49 pm

Nick wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Let off for what?

Not being sent off

Didn’t watch it, mate, decided to do the fittings on the van. Absolutely certain though that it won’t be shown on MotD, just like when he should’ve been off when we played them.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum