****Official City vs Criminal Dopey Muppets

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ****Official City vs Criminal Dopey Muppets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:44 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Bear60 wrote:I have had a bit of time to reflect on the game and have come to the decision that I am disappointed we didn't win it . Ah well its done now move on to the next one

I agree and am very angry. But when playing against Liverpool and the full wait of the officials then you can’t complain with what we did.

Is this 2 points dropped for us or a point gained? We should’ve been better in front of goal earlier on but under the circumstances, I can’t complain.

Great to see us come back against adversity.

For me, as the away team following on from two other extremely tough away fixtures in the last week, it’s very much a point gained

One of our closest rivals have passed up the opportunity to gain a march on us in their home game. Before the game I’d personally have taken a point here so I’m happy with the returns from the last 2 PL games. And the way we dominated the first half and came back not once, but twice, will give us plenty of confidence going forward

I think Klopp alluded to it.

Gone are the days of us shitting our pants at Anfield, we are far a better team and it’s them who are playing for mercy.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Anyone seen the post match press interview ?
He better slag that ref off or ill be fuming.

he did say it was a yellow and after they asked again he said a yellow
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:09 pm

stevefromdonny wrote:

I’m sick and tired of refs getting away with this kind of officiating- City need to send a strong worded response to the pigs at Pig central .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stevefromdonny wrote:

I’m sick and tired of refs getting away with this kind of officiating- City need to send a strong worded response to the pigs at Pig central .

This comes down to the Spafia, this is their job to get us the protection needed, however, IMHO, it's close to impossible.
Chelsea did not manage to do it.

However, I think I've realized that since the American takeover, I've never seen Scouse robbed in any way, no matter the game. All of their decision went their way.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Pep gets lots of stick (sometimes righty) but occasionally I see him say things that make him look a real blue. Today when he said that at anfield or old Trafford these decisions happen and that if it’s a city player that’s 100% a red he was spot on. I think he knows we’re up against it.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:47 pm

I hope our fans give this shower of cunts what for at the Eitihad fuck me i am fuming, only one football team at Klanfield today, and has for Milner, fuck him, I called this out pre match that if we got at him he would be red carded but the corruption won the day and Tierney fucked us, also no penalty that's a stonewall at the other end, or the swamp, fucking pissing against the wind aren't we
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:57 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Pep gets lots of stick (sometimes righty) but occasionally I see him say things that make him look a real blue. Today when he said that at anfield or old Trafford these decisions happen and that if it’s a city player that’s 100% a red he was spot on. I think he knows we’re up against it.

He was spot on tonight, telling everybody that it’s a red if it’s a City player but won’t be given against the red shite. He does it all the time and, however subtle, it’s always there.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby salford city » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:59 pm

Still one over the eight but whilst salad is some fucking player, both their goals came down our left.......still pisses me off but hey ho we came from behind twice - fucking ace that boys, love it
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:00 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:just bumped the finishing thread in case anyone was looking for it

Only you......and you seem to have a short cut set up yo access it...
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:13 pm

well for me, im happy to get a point, if ref did his job and sent milner off i am sure we would off passed them to death and come away with 3 points
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:18 pm

Forget about not getting a striker in , not having a new fucking left back has been even more criminal IMO.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby sheblue » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Forget about not getting a striker in , not having a new fucking left back has been even more criminal IMO.

Agree about the left back, but we've always seemed to manage and Cancelo has played we'll there.

For me if we had a clinical striker in the team, were 2-0 up at half time today and that game is as good as over.
We probably win in Paris as well.

Personally my view is not having a top striker is always going to be our main problem, until its sorted.
Jack Grealish isn't the answer.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:37 pm

If we get the goal, we win comfortably.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:52 pm

sheblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Forget about not getting a striker in , not having a new fucking left back has been even more criminal IMO.

Agree about the left back, but we've always seemed to manage and Cancelo has played we'll there.

For me if we had a clinical striker in the team, were 2-0 up at half time today and that game is as good as over.

Personally my view is not having a top striker is always going to be our main problem, until its sorted.

Incorrect to single out Cancelo , for the first goal it was Laporte that failed to make the tackle and take one for the team , so to speak.

FFS Salad won the ball on the half way line, so Laporte had ample time to get over and , simply block him.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:00 pm

zuricity wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Incorrect to single out Cancelo , for the first goal it was Laporte that failed to make the tackle and take one for the team , so to speak.

FFS Salad won the ball on the half way line, so Laporte had ample time to get over and , simply block him.

Cancelo had a stupid attempt to win the ball but after that Laporte should have stepped in when Salah had a heavy touch but he hesitated then backed off and then failed again to make the tackle before Salah passed the ball.
When it comes to saying we need an out and out striker I don't think many people consider what we would be losing from the team by losing a player that pulls people in unorthodox directions. Would we even create a similar amount of chances as we create just now?
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby zuricity » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:02 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Cancelo had a stupid attempt to win the ball but after that Laporte should have stepped in when Salah had a heavy touch but he hesitated then backed off and then failed again to make the tackle before Salah passed the ball.
When it comes to saying we need an out and out striker I don't think many people consider what we would be losing from the team by losing a player that pulls people in unorthodox directions. Would we even create a similar amount of chances as we create just now?

No.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:08 pm

zuricity wrote:
ayrshireblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
sheblue wrote:

No.

So do you agree that we maybe just need to get players like Grealish, de Bruyne, Silva, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling etc to work on their finishing so that we score the vital goals?
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:11 pm

Can’t help but wonder what would have happened if cancelo had tripped Salah on the half way line. Maybe he’d have got away with a warning like Milner, huh?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:15 pm

london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:25 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

Reckon he was pleased with that