Torres the next KUN

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Torres the next KUN

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:32 pm

blues2win wrote:Worth bearing in mind that we lose Mahrez to the ACON for 4-6 weeks in January.

isn't that a positive ? Pep doesn't have to feel guilty about not selecting him.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby sheblue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:48 pm

Torres out Haaland in. I would take that.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:54 pm

zuricity wrote:
blues2win wrote:Worth bearing in mind that we lose Mahrez to the ACON for 4-6 weeks in January.

isn't that a positive ? Pep doesn't have to feel guilty about not selecting him.

Mahrez our top scorer so far this season!!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby blues2win » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:37 pm

I simply meant that speculation about selling attacking players needs to take Mahrez’s absence into account.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:15 am

CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Mahrez our top scorer so far this season!!

I must admit he has been better so far this season but he still wastes an awful lot .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby hayling22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Barcelona not only hope that #ManCity understand Ferran Torres' desire to leave for Barcelona, but that they will also accept that a Camp Nou player will enter into the operation. Barcelona see a cash-only transfer for Ferran Torres as 'impossible'.

[@ffpolo/@mundodeportivo]

Yes of course, which player would you like us to have, anyone will do!!
And what time would you like us to fly him to you/
hayling22
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby patrickblue » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:21 pm

hayling22 wrote:Barcelona not only hope that #ManCity understand Ferran Torres' desire to leave for Barcelona, but that they will also accept that a Camp Nou player will enter into the operation. Barcelona see a cash-only transfer for Ferran Torres as 'impossible'.

They are the most entitled bunch of wankers since the rags turned to shite. Trouble is, Pep has divided loyalties.
We should be telling them to stump up or piss off.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby salford city » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:01 pm

patrickblue wrote:
hayling22 wrote:Barcelona not only hope that #ManCity understand Ferran Torres' desire to leave for Barcelona, but that they will also accept that a Camp Nou player will enter into the operation. Barcelona see a cash-only transfer for Ferran Torres as 'impossible'.

They are the most entitled bunch of wankers since the rags turned to shite. Trouble is, Pep has divided loyalties.
We should be telling them to stump up or piss off.[/quote

Absolutely. Said on a number of occasions that we need to watch Pep with his dealings with these sly twats.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby ruralblue » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:34 pm

Come up today that they also want Cancelo off us as well.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby sheblue » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:41 pm

ruralblue wrote:Come up today that they also want Cancelo off us as well.

Hell why don't we throw the lot in the pot. The whole club lock stock and barrel. Maybe we could all go over and wipe their arses too.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:18 pm

Love it if when asked in a presser about Torres, Pep gave an answer of "he's our boy and Barcelona haven't had permission to speak to him so they can fuck off and suck a donkeys dick and we will report them for unauthorised tapping up"
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:10 pm

Another Garcia. I wont be too disappointed if he leaves. Hopefully we can make some money on him.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby salford city » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:54 am

Dubciteh wrote:Another Garcia. I wont be too disappointed if he leaves. Hopefully we can make some money on him.

All about opinions. This kid is a talent, natural eye for goal and is very well thought of in Spain who are not short of talent. He is head and shoulders above Garcia and we would do well to keep him. Going to Farca is the easy option for him, staying here in another country at a young age is not. Let's see if he has the character and ambition
salford city

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:49 am

When we signed him there was questions about his attitude. The fact Valencia let him go for so cheap is a bit of a sign. I think he’d called out their manager and owner and said he should have been captain?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:12 am

I rate the lad. He has everything in his locker ability wise to make it big. His temperament is another question. And only him and those close to him at the club will know what that is. But he is a young lad away from home and family in unfamiliar surroundings and he had a very disruptive first season due to covid which can’t have been easy, yet he still performed well. So on the whole, looking in from the outside, I’d suggest his temperament is probably ok.

Will the lure of one of Spains big two take him away? Maybe. We’ve seen it before. But we’ve also seen Silva stay here a decade when I’m sure he would have had opportunities to return home. Maybe because he was an islander and not from the mainland made the difference?

But if he is homesick, or simply wants to play for Barca, then we should get a fee that is becoming of a player of his potential and worth. In short Barca, shit or get off the pot
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby salford city » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:42 am

nottsblue wrote:I rate the lad. He has everything in his locker ability wise to make it big
In short Barca, shit or get off the pot

This. Sick to fucking death of the anrics of these fuckers and the sly releasing of stories through their media outlets

Do you want him, if yes, you pay the asking price on the nose no fucking about and catalogue term payment plans.. Reading that we want 60M, if thats what it is, that's the price. Do you have it, do you fuck so off you fuck until you do
salford city

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:44 am

Never understood the difference between "tapping up a player", which is forbidden, and "tapping up a player's agent", which it would appear is not.. Surely they're the same thing, as the agent is the player's spokesperson/representative. How can a player have a "full agreement" with another club and still not have been "tapped up"! Bollox, the lot of it!!!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby john@staustell » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:54 am

Not really arsed either way but obviously his value has shot up especially in Spain. It's well known that Barca haven't got a pot to pee in though so there must be something else to this deal, if it's happening
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:06 am

…Barcelona and their vice president, Rafael Yuste, hinted earlier this week that talks were ongoing between the Catalan club and City.

“Ferran is a great player and we are working with discretion,” said Yuste. “We have friends at Manchester City and there is good relationship.”

If these Spafia twats do anything to help Barca out then I want them out of the club. We’ve already wasted a good chance at getting alright money for Garcia, just for Barca to take him for free.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:31 pm

“When the opportunity to take on the 21 shirt came along, I couldn’t say no,” Torres told ManCity.com.

“David is a Manchester City legend, so to have the chance to succeed him is an honour and something I am very proud to do.

“He spent ten years here, won every major English honour and the fans say he is the best they’ve seen. If I can come close to emulating him, I will be doing very well.

“When I started at Valencia, he was enjoying his best time at the Club.

“He was always an inspiration to me. When he moved to City, where he played his best football, I’ve admired him.”
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum