***City v Bruges (A) CL GS|Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***City v Bruges (A) CL GS|Official Match Thread***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:35 pm

Re Cancelo - a beast going forward and absolute SHIT defending at the back.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: ***City v Bruges (A) CL GS|Official Match Thread***

Postby PrezIke » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:43 pm

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
PrezIke wrote:Otherwise, fantastic performance from many in the team.

Wonder what will happen with Palmer.

I believe I heard on the Totally Football show pod that they hear Pep may concede to let him go on loan somewhere, as he can't get the game time with us at the moment.

Not sure if they mean for this season. Seems so. Baring Sterling off in some form in January I could see him going then to a Championship or even PL side, but I would worry about the way he would be handled.

Maybe to a club like Brentford, or Leeds, who play similarly enough, but maybe better to go to a good Championship side. Coventry perhaps?

Be truly amazed if he goes out on loan. Pep has said some quote about good food in the kitchen taking time. Which I take to mean he will likely follow a similar trajectory to Foden in his integration into the first team.

Which looking at how Foden now performs is probably the correct call

I believe Pep said last night that we need to be patient with him, like we were with Foden. Looks like he’ll follow a similar path to Phil.

For me, that's my preference. Rather we bring him along in a similar manner given how it's worked for Foden.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum