man city fan fighting for his life update 2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: man city fan fighting for his life update 2

Postby stevefromdonny » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:21 am

UPDATE 2

Guido De Pauw (63) is still recovering from his serious injuries in the Maria Middelares hospital in Ghent. He suffers from severe headaches and struggles with the consequences of a gastric tube. Nevertheless, his family speaks of an immense progress, which has developed since this weekend. “Father is now regularly awake,” Jurgen says. "He tries to talk and moves well." According to him, the damage appears to be minor at first sight. “According to the doctors, he will have scars in his brain from the point bleeding. We don't know yet what damage that will cause. That remains to be seen. But honestly, we are already very relieved. The doctors also call this evolution very positive. We take it upon ourselves, especially after the first reports when it really could go either way and at a certain point it looked very bad."l
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby ENIAM NAM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Didn’t want to put in its own thread, but a 38 year old woman sadly died in an accident outside the Etihad last night. Hit by a £200k G Wagon… Not many of those around there unless driven by a footballer perhaps :?:
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:39 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:Didn’t want to put in its own thread, but a 38 year old woman sadly died in an accident outside the Etihad last night. Hit by a £200k G Wagon… Not many of those around there unless driven by a footballer perhaps :?:

The Merc garage is on the grounds of the Etihad, so it could have been anyone mate. Someone that works for Mercedes most probably.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stevefromdonny » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:09 pm

stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:24 am

stevefromdonny wrote:https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/1456551716120367105?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1456551716120367105%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

some good news
thanks for posting
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Dameerto » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:25 pm

So glad to hear it. No one should be attacked for the colour of their football scarf in my opinion.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby john@staustell » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Dameerto wrote:So glad to hear it. No one should be attacked for the colour of their football scarf in my opinion.

70s and 80s stuff. God, what a world that was!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum