***Champions v Rags (A) | Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Derby Day at The Swamp 6th Nov | Pre Match Thread

Postby Original Dub » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:What about this from Pep. - :

Pep Guardiola on the game against Club Bruges after defeat to Crystal Palace in the Premier League:

"It’s much more important this game than the United game.

"This game would be an incredible step forward to qualify for the Champions League last 16 and in the Premier League there are many games, here just six with three left.

"Not much and they are decisive the third and fourth games. The most important games and we need to take it seriously."

Bit of a worry is it not :?

Fuck you Baldie !!! The derby means more to us than you will ever know (apart from one or 2 on this site who just shrug their fucking shoulders ) .

It’s this attitude from him that makes me want him to fuck off .

Sure, this is the reason you want him to fuck off. Not the countless other ones you've given on a weekly basis.

The sooner we get rid of Baldie the better.

He's been a disaster

I know you have a man crush on me but ,seriously , don’t you think your making it too obvious to everyone else on here ?

Open obsession can be quite embarrassing alright mate.

I'll pack it in if you do :lol:
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:What about this from Pep. - :

Pep Guardiola on the game against Club Bruges after defeat to Crystal Palace in the Premier League:

"It’s much more important this game than the United game.

"This game would be an incredible step forward to qualify for the Champions League last 16 and in the Premier League there are many games, here just six with three left.

"Not much and they are decisive the third and fourth games. The most important games and we need to take it seriously."

Bit of a worry is it not :?

Fuck you Baldie !!! The derby means more to us than you will ever know (apart from one or 2 on this site who just shrug their fucking shoulders ) .

It’s this attitude from him that makes me want him to fuck off .

Sure, this is the reason you want him to fuck off. Not the countless other ones you've given on a weekly basis.

The sooner we get rid of Baldie the better.

He's been a disaster

I know you have a man crush on me but ,seriously , don’t you think your making it too obvious to everyone else on here ?

Open obsession can be quite embarrassing alright mate.

I'll pack it in if you do :lol:

Do you think I’m in a camp of “one “person who doesn’t like many things PG comes out with ?
Do you think I’m in a camp of “one person” who fucking hates his Barca love in at every given ?
Do you think I’m in the above camp of one that gets fuxkign rattled when Baldie doesn’t give more than a shit playing the scum than he would playing anyone else ?

Trust me , your in a fucking minority of fans who couldn’t care less if the scum beat us every other time but we win a trophy at the end of the year .

I’ll say it again - You are in the minority .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:37 pm

You're constantly banging on about minorities Carl.

I find it astounding that you don't realise you are in a tiny minority when it comes to wanting pep gone

Pipe down ffs
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:48 pm

Original Dub wrote:You're constantly banging on about minorities Carl.

I find it astounding that you don't realise you are in a tiny minority when it comes to wanting pep gone

Pipe down ffs

Wanting him gone when he comes out with comments about dissing the importance of a derby is just an angry spur of the moment retort .

I’ve never categorically said that I want pep fired - in fact , I’ve said the complete opposite ,but unlike you who licks his arse at every given , I criticize where I believe critism is due and if you take your blinkers off you will see many posters say the same thing .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:48 am

Come on now Carl, you're fooling no one with that tripe.

You're the Head of the anti pep brigade and everyone knows it. You've left enough evidence that's for sure.

And anyone who points it out is a "licker".

Try to hide your hatred and jealousy towards him a little bit more and you might be taken more seriously.

Although, truth be told, I think that ship might have sailed a long time ago.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:08 pm

Original Dub wrote:Come on now Carl, you're fooling no one with that tripe.

You're the Head of the anti pep brigade and everyone knows it. You've left enough evidence that's for sure.

And anyone who points it out is a "licker".

Try to hide your hatred and jealousy towards him a little bit more and you might be taken more seriously.

Although, truth be told, I think that ship might have sailed a long time ago.

If I want him sacked I’d say so and where you get this “Jealousy “ comment that’s in every one of your responses is just plain weird .

Are you weird OD or just a fucking idiot ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:53 pm

The beauty of forums is that your constant venting and tirades against the man are recorded and there for all to see Carl.

Last time you said I'd mental health problems for pointing it out and now I'm weird?

You want him gone for one reason one week and another reason the following week and so on.

And you're a fucking clown for wanting him gone because he's the best we've ever had and the best available to us to now and possibly for years to come.

I don't particularly care for his arrogance sometimes and his decision making on occasion, but he's a genius so I'll take the flaws.

It doesn't mean I want to lick his balls or rub his head or whatever other stuff goes through your head when you're trying to quantify your "baldie" agenda.

You want him to fuck off

That makes you fucking thick. On every level.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:13 pm

Original Dub wrote:The beauty of forums is that your constant venting and tirades against the man are recorded and there for all to see Carl.

Last time you said I'd mental health problems for pointing it out and now I'm weird?

You want him gone for one reason one week and another reason the following week and so on.

And you're a fucking clown for wanting him gone because he's the best we've ever had and the best available to us to now and possibly for years to come.

I don't particularly care for his arrogance sometimes and his decision making on occasion, but he's a genius so I'll take the flaws.

It doesn't mean I want to lick his balls or rub his head or whatever other stuff goes through your head when you're trying to quantify your "baldie" agenda.

You want him to fuck off

I don’t hate Pep, never call him “baldie” I think he has produced teams that play the most delightful football I have seen, however, I find his arrogance very annoying, the fact he never learns from his mistakes is awful. Answer this - if somebody like me, an old City fan can see the constant mistakes why can’t he? For example -: we don’t lose many games, but we do lose nearly all our games in the same way, that is against teams playing a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 which are the same over the period of a game. This is not subjective,The CL games v Lyon, the CL Final v Chelsea, the Leicester comm shield, every time we play the rags, Wolves had our number too, and recently Southampton and Palace, all these teams set up in a very similar and ultimately successful formation against us.
If you add to that the often weird team selections and you can see why guys like Carl and me get frustrated, one other thing that irritates is the regular belittling of City whenever we play one of the so calle “ history teams” like rags, dippers et al.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:16 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Original Dub wrote:The beauty of forums is that your constant venting and tirades against the man are recorded and there for all to see Carl.

You want him to fuck off

I don’t hate Pep, never call him “baldie” I think he has produced teams that play the most delightful football I have seen, however, I find his arrogance very annoying, the fact he never learns from his mistakes is awful. Answer this - if somebody like me, an old City fan can see the constant mistakes why can’t he? For example -: we don’t lose many games, but we do lose nearly all our games in the same way, that is against teams playing a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 which are the same over the period of a game. This is not subjective,The CL games v Lyon, the CL Final v Chelsea, the Leicester comm shield, every time we play the rags, Wolves had our number too, and recently Southampton and Palace, all these teams set up in a very similar and ultimately successful formation against us.
If you add to that the often weird team selections and you can see why guys like Carl and me get frustrated, one other thing that irritates is the regular belittling of City whenever we play one of the so called “ history teams” like rags, dippers et al. It really is not necessary to blow smoke up their collective arses and allude to us being small fry and new kids on the block.
So yeah, great manager, but very flawed!
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:26 pm

You want him to fuck off

That’s cleared it up for me then , your a fucking idiot .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:35 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

You want him to fuck off

If you add to that the often weird team selections and you can see why guys like Carl and me get frustrated, one other thing that irritates is the regular belittling of City whenever we play one of the so called “ history teams” like rags, dippers et al. It really is not necessary to blow smoke up their collective arses and allude to us being small fry and new kids on the block.
So yeah, great manager, but very flawed!

He does learn from his mistakes though, he's unbeaten against Liverpool in the last 4 games. After Chelsea beat us 3 times in a row he went to Stamford Bridge this season and played them off the park. Wolves we beat home and away last season. This myth about every time we play the rags. We played them 3 times last season, won 1, drew 1 and lost 1 and we won the most important one.
He can't be that flawed- he's won 3 of the last 4 Premier Leagues.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You want him to fuck off

Well, this is awkward
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Outcast » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:07 pm

So what's new today apart from the usual suspects renewing old rivalry?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:19 pm

Scum, and Scum perpetrators can fuck right off. Fuck you, media Scum, you’re just lining your pockets off the back of Scum.

Just to clarify, Scum.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:52 pm

Ed, Back 3/4 picks itself (in reality all 4).

Bern

Gundog

Foden

Who else ?

Jesus must start IMO.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:57 pm

Nick wrote:Ed, Back 3/4 picks itself (in reality all 4).

Bern

Gundog

Foden

Who else ?

Jesus must start IMO.

Rodri
perm any 2 from Raz, Mahrez, KDB, Grealish
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby ENIAM NAM » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:35 am

“The people were taking the piss for me saying today was more important than United - and it was. But now. The most important game ever is Man United”.

As simple as the next game is the most important…. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby linwood » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:39 am

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

You want him to fuck off

Well, this is awkward

Comedy genius? Maybe not.

Meanwhile:

Pep Guardiola: "People took the piss for the fact I said today is more important than (Manchester) United - and it was. Now, the most important game ever is United." [via @spbajko]
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:22 am

linwood wrote:
Meanwhile:

Pep Guardiola: "People took the piss for the fact I said today is more important than (Manchester) United - and it was. Now, the most important game ever is United." [via @spbajko]

Thanks for posting this. No one else has and I wondered if anyone would post it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dimples » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:31 am

For Saturday I would like to see us start as last night with these changes:

Diaz for Laporte
Foden (in the middle) for Gundo
Jesus for Mahrez
KDB as the false nine

Any thoughts?