A Seagulls View

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

A Seagulls View

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:30 am

I have finally found something to post, but only just. There was nothing last week, I don’t even think there was a match thread started when I left for the game. These comments are taken from two threads, and it’s pretty much doom and gloom all around. I am not sure it’s going to be as easy as suggested here, but I do feel we will score more goals than them in 90 minutes and that’s what it’s all about.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Kevin Friend
Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Simon Long
Fourth official: Simon Hooper
VAR: Paul Tierney
Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis

Team News

Sanchez

Lamptey
Veltman
Dunk
Burn
Cucu

Biss
Lallana
Moder/Mac

Trossard

Maupay

And the rest…

Looking forward to this one.

These are a decent side.

I am looking forward to this. The best side “ in the world “ ,maybe? And we meet them in the same league with just one place and two points separating us. However I am not confident of victory, not against City. The info In Dick’s opening post says we have the most goalless draws ,and they are good at keeping clean sheets. Much as I dislike the score, nil nil would be a good result today. [ of course we did beat them last time.... so you never know! ]

We should be beating #teamslikeciteh if we have any ambitions about winning our first prem title.

Never felt so relaxed before a game than this. Very strange feeling. Don't expect to win but not ever so bothered as I am pretty sure we won't get hammered. Could get used to feeling like this rather than being uptight and anxious about things.

This poses a huge problem for the MOTD producers. How on earth are they going to show Manchester City first, and us last? Eh?

There won’t be any Brighton highlights unless we score and if we do a post match discussion on how the City defence is not watertight and where they need to strengthen.

It's one of those "free hit" games. If we get anything from the game it's a bonus. Fully expect us to lose but I think we're good enough not to take a battering. Obviously, now I've said that we'll go on to lose 7-0.

3 points today. No excuses whatsoever.

Not expecting us to get much out of the game today, bonus would be more minutes for Lamptey and Webster making the bench
I’d settle for 0-2 can’t see us getting anything out of this one.

Watched them tonight in the CL, scary good! 0 - 3 to the Mancs.

Decent,honourable chaps 1, Bought success 2. Should be a great game, Albion lift themselves against quality opposition.

Apparently we are a dirty team that kicked them off the park last time out. (See Citeh Fans thread) So we will finish with 9 players and 6 on yellows and lose 0-3…If they are right.

0-3 - after beating them last year, reckon they'll be quite pissed.

Another 0-2 here…Last season they were cruising having just won the league. Expect them to be more disciplined this time.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: A Seagulls View

Postby Mase » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:47 am

“This poses a huge problem for the MOTD producers. How on earth are they going to show Manchester City first, and us last? Eh?”

Talk about delusional. Proper set of dick head fans. They were grassing up City fans in the home end for the last game of the season when we beat Liverpool the other year. A lad I know was sat in the home end and got filled in. Why? Brighton didn’t have anything to play for and when they thought they were stopping us winning the title they were over the moon. Cunts.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:21 am

Cheers CM

Looking forward to this one. Brighton are half decent side who play good stuff in the main.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dimples » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:50 am

They sound like us talking about The Rags and Dippers.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:05 pm

Cheers CM,

I'd live to know what this fellas been taking, they have easy opposition so far this season, ok they've had gooners but look where they are at

We should be beating #teamslikeciteh if we have any ambitions about winning our first prem title.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby mr_nool » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:10 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Cheers CM,

I'd live to know what this fellas been taking, they have easy opposition so far this season, ok they've had gooners but look where they are at

Tounge in cheek, mate. The sort of black humour we used to employ before games against Chelsea, Arsenal or the rags before the take over.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby john@staustell » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:52 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Tounge in cheek, mate.

Sounds really painful mate, my commiserations

:D
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Return to The Maine Football forum