Vaccine/Negative Proof

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Vaccine/Negative Proof

Postby Mase » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Not sure if match going fans have seen the change, but I’ve just had this from the club -

Dear Supporter,

Following an update to Premier League matchday protocols earlier this month, COVID-19 spot checks have now been introduced at every stadium across the league.

Manchester City started its process of spot checks at home to Burnley on Saturday 16th October for seasonal members and supporters who had purchased match tickets in the Legends hospitality suite.

At Manchester City v Crystal Palace on Saturday 30th October and at all subsequent Premier League home matches, COVID-19 spot checks will operate stadium wide.

This means you may be asked to present evidence of your vaccination status, or evidence of a negative COVID-19 test, prior to your entry to the Etihad Stadium, if you are over 18 and not exempt.

Not sure how strict they’ll be with it but if you’ve not been double vaccinated remember to get a test done 48 hours before you go. And if you are double vaxxed then make sure you have proof.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Vaccine/Negative Proof

Postby stupot » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:39 pm

They said it before the last game but it was just in corporate then.
Every club apparently yet if you don't have it they don't refuse you entry!!!!.
Bizarre.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:57 pm

stupot wrote:They said it before the last game but it was just in corporate then.
Bizarre.

Oh weird. So if they request proof and you don’t have it you’re still allowed in?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:13 pm

Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:They said it before the last game but it was just in corporate then.
Bizarre.

Oh weird. So if they request proof and you don’t have it you’re still allowed in?

Yep, bottom of the email.
"Whilst we strongly encourage supporters to adhere to the Premier Leagues updated matchday protocols and the Club's Supporter Code of Conduct you will not be declined entry if you are unable to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test at this time "
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:00 pm

stupot wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bizarre.

Yep, bottom of the email.
"Whilst we strongly encourage supporters to adhere to the Premier Leagues updated matchday protocols and the Club's Supporter Code of Conduct you will not be declined entry if you are unable to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test at this time "

Oh right haha. Cheers for that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum