***City v West Ham (A) Carabao Cup| Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***City v West Ham (A) Carabao Cup| Match Thread***

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:08 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:And, Carl, you still haven’t got a clue ;-)

Coming from you , I’ll take that line with a pinch of salt .
Most City fans think Sterling has been shit for a lot longer than your “few months “ so maybe we all don’t have a clue apart from you ??!

Hilarious .

There you go again, pal, with your distortion of people’s thoughts to suit your narrative. Where did I say his form had been off for a few months?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby patrickblue » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:32 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Most City fans think Sterling has been shit for a lot longer than your “few months “ so maybe we all don’t have a clue apart from you ??!

Hilarious .

There you go again, pal, with your distortion of people’s thoughts to suit your narrative. Where did I say his form had been off for a few months?

In fairness you said you had been saying for a number of months that Sterling was out of form, and you don't understand where this "shit for two years" has come from.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:33 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hilarious .

“Sterling’s real drop in form occurred after the World Cup qualifiers in around February this year”

February to now is a few months ……….or do you want to debate “ real drop in form” to wasn’t that bad before then ?

Everyone on this site , barring one or 2 , and I’d hazard a guess that the majority of City fans ,would agree that he’s been shit ,more often than not ,over the last 18 months or so .

You don’t agree , fine , the majority of us do .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:16 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hilarious .

In fairness you said you had been saying for a number of months that Sterling was out of form, and you don't understand where this "shit for two years" has come from.

You are completely correct PB, I did say for a number of months, not a few as Carl and you are alluding to, and clarified that with the mention of ‘February this year after the World Cup qualifiers’, or words to that effect, which is entirely different to what has been stated. Only somebody who had read that post and stopped when they had found an angle would jump in.

I have no issues with Carl, or anybody on this board. We’re all Blues and have an arsehole so disagreeing with an opinion in decent debate is accepted. However, when it becomes a personal attack to discredit by way of fake means, then that needs to be challenged.

It’s over, let’s move on to the Palace game tomorrow.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Hilarious .

“Sterling’s real drop in form occurred after the World Cup qualifiers in around February this year”

February to now is a few months ……….or do you want to debate “ real drop in form” to wasn’t that bad before then ?

Everyone on this site , barring one or 2 , and I’d hazard a guess that the majority of City fans ,would agree that he’s been shit ,more often than not ,over the last 18 months or so .

You don’t agree , fine , the majority of us do .

Love ya man x

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum