jack grealish - what does he do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: jack grealish - what does he do?

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:34 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Wasn't sure where to put this....

https://amp.mancity.com/citytv/mens/hea ... a-63778124

Saw that today. Brilliant the way they were all laughing that Jack was legging it around dripping in sweat and Bern was just stood in one spot the whole time :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:06 pm

Mase wrote:

Saw that today. Brilliant the way they were all laughing that Jack was legging it around dripping in sweat and Bern was just stood in one spot the whole time :lol:

I wonder if the rags do something similar :lol:
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby john68 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:

I wonder if the rags do something similar :lol:

I doubt that Carl.
Laughing at the rags has always been our job.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:52 am

More like into Hale after 1 hour training and plotting
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Outcast » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:42 am

Mase wrote:

Was it the hair, tight shorts, beard, or the sweating did it for you?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:56 am

I reckon bern is unbeatable at it thats why the lads wanted jack to win. Any videos they show usually have him dominating the table. Made it look so easy too. A joy to watch.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:31 pm

I think Bernie's shithousery is very underrated, starting with the scouse guard of honor :lol:
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:01 pm

PeterParker wrote:I think Bernie's shithousery is very underrated, starting with the scouse guard of honor :lol:

His disdain for the guard of honour was the stuff of legends
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:11 am

Just realised that we’ve got Villa last game of the season at home! Never wanted to win the Prem so much!!! Grealish - cock out in front of their fans lifting the Prem Trophy!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:07 pm

Has grealish just flown to dubai to go on the piss with that villa lad?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby salford city » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:54 am

Just read an article by Pep on the OS of him blowing smoke up Jack's arse. I get that he is yet to come to terms with not being the star performer in this team and is being asked to sometimes play in an unfamiliar role, but I'm underwhelmed by him so far. I do think that we will see the best of him next season once he gets used to the challenge
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:41 am

salford city wrote:Just read an article by Pep on the OS of him blowing smoke up Jack's arse. I get that he is yet to come to terms with not being the star performer in this team and is being asked to sometimes play in an unfamiliar role, but I'm underwhelmed by him so far. I do think that we will see the best of him next season once he gets used to the challenge

Like Stu said a while ago, Mahrez came to City from another Prem team and was pretty underwhelming in his first season. Now I’d argue he’s one of our most important players.

The fans that just look at the price tag and instantly expect greatness might as well go and support Bristol Rovers and be happy watching £500k players every week.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:44 am

I just dont get why he isnt taking people on. Pep isnt saying stop that - in fact 2 months ago didnt he say he needs to be more "dynamic" and take the ball forward?

Sticking pics up in dubai with villa bum boys wont go down well when hes been dogshit for two games
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby salford city » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:11 am

Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:Just read an article by Pep on the OS of him blowing smoke up Jack's arse. I get that he is yet to come to terms with not being the star performer in this team and is being asked to sometimes play in an unfamiliar role, but I'm underwhelmed by him so far. I do think that we will see the best of him next season once he gets used to the challenge

Like Stu said a while ago, Mahrez came to City from another Prem team and was pretty underwhelming in his first season. Now I’d argue he’s one of our most important players.

The fans that just look at the price tag and instantly expect greatness might as well go and support Bristol Rovers and be happy watching £500k players every week.

I was going to use Mahrez to back up my point. Good example of what I'm trying to say. What he will have to watch is the fucking about off field. I don't do insta or any such but if he is posting shit on there whilst not setting the standards on the pitch he is going to get himself into bother here as he is not our star player
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:14 am

Nick wrote:I just dont get why he isnt taking people on. Pep isnt saying stop that - in fact 2 months ago didnt he say he needs to be more "dynamic" and take the ball forward?

Sticking pics up in dubai with villa bum boys wont go down well when hes been dogshit for two games

You don’t think Pep has told him to stop taking people on? Grealish has just suddenly thought, “I love taking people on but why do that here? I’m going to stop”. Come on Nick mate, he’s fitting in with our system. Mahrez and Sterling both used to skin people and they don’t do that anymore. They’ve been taught to fit in with the way we play. Sanè’s game was about skinning people and now where is he?

Pep has said this weekend it was Grealish’s best game for City. So he’s clearly happy with what he’s doing.

I’d absolutely love for us to use Grealish how he was played at Villa - but unfortunately that’s not how the team works. Or, if we play him more central then maybe he could drive at defenders, but that would mean Bernardo dropping deeper and not doing that role.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:23 am

I thought against Leeds before his night out with Foden he had a really good game taking them on, driving forward. He then sat on the naughty step for a bit and played a bit too safe when he first came back but i thought 2nd half against Chelsea he improved and I don't get the negativity towards Saturday's display. I thought he was the only player other than Kev that looked capable of forcing them open.
I've also not seen anywhere that he's gone to Dubai, I've seen Slabhead and Rashford along with McGinn and Pickford mentioned.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:08 pm

Only thing I can see is this -

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:42 pm

Yeah they were in Billionaires club he posted about the DJ not exactly laying low lol

Gives me somewhere to look at as im going in March :)
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:46 pm

Mase wrote:
Nick wrote:I just dont get why he isnt taking people on. Pep isnt saying stop that - in fact 2 months ago didnt he say he needs to be more "dynamic" and take the ball forward?

You don’t think Pep has told him to stop taking people on? Grealish has just suddenly thought, “I love taking people on but why do that here? I’m going to stop”. Come on Nick mate, he’s fitting in with our system. Mahrez and Sterling both used to skin people and they don’t do that anymore. They’ve been taught to fit in with the way we play. Sanè’s game was about skinning people and now where is he?

Pep has said this weekend it was Grealish’s best game for City. So he’s clearly happy with what he’s doing.

I’d absolutely love for us to use Grealish how he was played at Villa - but unfortunately that’s not how the team works. Or, if we play him more central then maybe he could drive at defenders, but that would mean Bernardo dropping deeper and not doing that role.

I saw peps comments - surely chatting shit? Doesnt he say that when hes fuming?

Mahrez still runs at people. Even sterling when hes half a decent player (rarely) we play grealish left wing anf he just looks uncomfortable. Saints he was false 9 but kept drifting into foden

Fyi i do think he will come good next year but he needs to up it for 100 mill and partying
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:48 pm

Nick wrote:Yeah they were in Billionaires club he posted about the DJ not exactly laying low lol

Gives me somewhere to look at as im going in March :)

If he is over there I’m torn - on one hand he’s human and should be allowed to holiday if the club are happy for him to do so. On the other hand he seems to be inviting the negativity from the media by doing stuff like this.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum