View from the Away End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Away End

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:56 pm

It feels like a lifetime since the last game, and once again the toffees are not confident. All I have in my head is the horror show after the last international break. At least we came away with three points on that day, so I am hoping for the best tomorrow. A few beers, three points and home in time for Dr Who is not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Stuart Attwell
Assistants: Lee Betts, Harry Lennard
Fourth official: Craig Pawson
VAR: Chris Kavanagh
Assistant VAR: Darren Cann

Team Selection

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Mina Digne
Allan Delph Gbamin
Townsend Richarlison Gray

And the rest…

Shall we just write off this weekend then?

Think I'll do the ironing, it'll be more fun.

Expected loss for Mosh…City can be got at, but we are not the team to do it atm.

Gonna get bummed in the gob here.

We'll get humped. If we stick all the defenders in the squad into the starting eleven, we've a chance.

Expected to lose as per the owner so why should anyone else expect anything different. 3-1 loss we will win the second half.

Really hope our back 4 'lube up' before the game and if Pickford is any kind of mate he'll fill his lucozade bottle with extra lube and administer them all a cheeky top up on corners !!!

Has Stones played a League game for them yet this season ? If not.. a Stones brace of headers from corners it is then.

The only positive I can think of is that they have had almost their entire squad away on international duty and we haven’t. Appreciate I am clutching at straws but it’s the only thing I can think of that might make a difference.

Let's hope city declare at 5.

I can assure you now our game plan is to play a low-block, surrender 90% of the ball to them, boot it up top and hope for some magic from Richarlison, Gray or Townsend. 2-0 City.

Anything other than total humiliation will be a result here.

Free hit for us.

I am very confident in our brave lionhearts not turning up to this ‘expected loss’; and I supremely confident that this will be a doddle for the Mancs. if we can hold them to a 3 goal deficit victory, I shall be made up.

Better Everton sides have been well beaten by city in recent years , this for me is a barometer for how well the manager is doing, fingers crossed a springboard for improvement.

De bruyne and grealish out for them…4.0 now.

Personally just accept we will lose this game, think Brentford is for more important. If we can win at Brentford going into the Derby to me Sunday is just one of them. It shouldn’t be this way but realistically it is in certain games of the season.

De Bruyne has covid. Surprised they haven't approached the league to get the game called off. Mind you there's still time. They have until 12pm Sunday based on previous.

Just curl into a ball and plead for mercy.

I might drop a Ruthie before the game then hopefully I won’t remember it afterwards.

Lets be honest, it wouldn't even matter if City had their entire starting 11 out, their 2nd starting 11 would still easily beat the blurts in blue, most of whom couldn't give a toss about playing for Everton and just want to collect an extortionate wage for as little effort as possible…Will be surprised if we concede less than 5.

We need to press them, especially Laporte if he's playing. Work hard in midfield. Don't concede pens. Above all, be lucky.

Having just watched Chelsea they are going to walk this league, which means we dont have to worry about Liverpool, so no need to do City a favour anymore.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Away End

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:17 pm

Cheers CM

Very pessimistic lot

Fav was the guy who was going to drop a roofie to forget the afternoon
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun