PL Games November 27/28

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Games November 27/28

Postby failsworthblue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:42 pm

Agree Mate
If you do not work hard you are not getting in this team , honeymoon period over , good player could be a great player , time to concentrate now , might take time like Rodri.
Everybody else in the country will want him to fail.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Outcast » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:30 pm

Jeeees, let's give Grealish a chance to settle, he'll come good. I said it about Rodders when everyone went into meltdown, look at him now, one of the best DMs around.

Patience fellas
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:41 pm

Outcast wrote:Jeeees, let's give Grealish a chance to settle, he'll come good. I said it about Rodders when everyone went into meltdown, look at him now, one of the best DMs around.

Patience fellas

Patience ! why ? He's not a teenager, he's mid twenties and dicking around in the media. Not at all what City like or want.

Secondly and more importantly , he is not playing well and it needs to be resolved.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:45 pm

zuricity wrote:
Outcast wrote:Jeeees, let's give Grealish a chance to settle, he'll come good. I said it about Rodders when everyone went into meltdown, look at him now, one of the best DMs around.

Patience fellas

Patience ! why ? He's not a teenager, he's mid twenties and dicking around in the media. Not at all what City like or want.

Secondly and more importantly , he is not playing well and it needs to be resolved.

Walker and Foden have both had issues with doing naughty things and getting caught by the media. Stones as well. Weirdly, all English.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:07 am

zuricity wrote:

Patience fellas

Dicking around? Doing what exactly that's any different to any flamboyant footballer out there? I'm not interested in his private life, he can dick Gary Neville's mum for all I care, all I know or should say believe he'll come good on the pitch eventually, age is irrelevant.
Outcast

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:07 am

Patience fellas

I’m not having a go at Grealish, just saying we are playing well without him. I’ll be glad to see him back and on the bench to do his thing. It takes time to get used to Peps system.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dimples » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:46 am

The off-field stuff can affect the on-field performances. Aside from all the headlines he has to deal with a minimum of three women, including a long term live in partner. Hard to focus on work with all that going on. If you play the piper then you must pay the piper. I am married and find it difficult to deal with one woman :)

Also, it takes time to adjust to Pep and this City team. He will have learnt now that he has to fight for his place and he is no longer the big fish. Give him time.
Jack will come good. It is doubtful he will throw it all away like say Deli Ali.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:00 am

Can I just reiterate that the Scum are shite.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby patrickblue » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:59 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Can I just reiterate that the Scum are shite.

And furthermore, the shite are scum.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:59 am

Just watched the rag game, fuck me talk about parking the bus, had six at the back all game, only scored through a Chelsea fuck up, awful game
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:16 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Just watched the rag game, fuck me talk about parking the bus, had six at the back all game, only scored through a Chelsea fuck up, awful game

Tuchel has said Jorginho was distracted by the lights of the stadium :lol: I remember a fuck up between David Seaman and Sun Jihai when we first moved to CoMS and Keegan used that excuse.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:22 pm

Patience fellas

Rodders came into a league that was alien to him...Grealish has plenty of experience in the prem mate and you don't give 100 million pound players a season ''to settle in''...especially English ones who know the league inside out.

He hasn't been bad by any means but he also hasn't done anything to warrant a 100 million outlay either.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby stupot » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Just watched the rag game, fuck me talk about parking the bus, had six at the back all game, only scored through a Chelsea fuck up, awful game

I was driving back from our game and the team news came through for Chavs v Rags.
Midfield of Fred, Mctominay and Matic. Must be the most negative formation ever.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Outcast » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Patience fellas

Rodders came into a league that was alien to him...Grealish has plenty of experience in the prem mate and you don't give 100 million pound players a season ''to settle in''...especially English ones who know the league inside out.

He hasn't been bad by any means but he also hasn't done anything to warrant a 100 million outlay either.

We'll have to be patient and trust Pep to develop his game into next level. His premier League experience is irrelevant; new team, new system, different expectations.
Outcast

Postby Dimples » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:21 pm

What does the Rag match say about Chelsea?
We beat the Rags easily so did Liverpool.
They have a very deep squad and Lukaku to come back but are they the real deal?
Some impressive results but they have dropped points in their last two home matches and Tuchel has a reputation for falling out with people. For me the jury is still out.
It is a long season and I am looking forward to seeing how they cope over Dec. On paper they only have one tricky fixture - West Ham away. Then in January they play Dippers, us and Spuds back to back.
Reserving judgement until then.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:56 pm

Dimples wrote:What does the Rag match say about Chelsea?
Some impressive results but they have dropped points in their last two home matches and Tuchel has a reputation for falling out with people. For me the jury is still out.
It is a long season and I am looking forward to seeing how they cope over Dec. On paper they only have one tricky fixture - West Ham away. Then in January they play Dippers, us and Spuds back to back.

They have an extra fixture too, they play Brentford in the EFL cup so 9 fixtures in December, likewise the Dippers who play Leicester in EFL cup, so yeah could be interesting come January.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:53 pm

Looks like Bruno whacked a Chelsea steward after Sancho’s goal yesterday. I wonder why hardly anyone is reporting it and what would the story be if it was a City player.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:07 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

They have an extra fixture too, they play Brentford in the EFL cup so 9 fixtures in December, likewise the Dippers who play Leicester in EFL cup, so yeah could be interesting come January.

and it's still not Christmas . Wheelnuts loose ??.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:41 pm

zuricity wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

and it's still not Christmas . Wheelnuts loose ??.

:lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 pm

Watch on youtube.com
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum