PL Games November 27/28

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Games November 27/28

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:43 pm

zuricity wrote:
Outcast wrote:Part me of me wants chelski and vermins do well, not well enough to beat us but take it to the wire. If we win the league this season we would banish any any argument as being one of the greatest side the premier League has ever seen. Beating those two in their pump would give me a greater satisfactory although wouldn't do my nerves any good in the longer run

I still want the rags to take point(s) tomorrow.

Me too........just off to wash my mouth out for saying that!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby PeterParker » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:47 pm

Outcast wrote:Part me of me wants chelski and vermins do well, not well enough to beat us but take it to the wire. If we win the league this season we would banish any any argument as being one of the greatest side the premier League has ever seen. Beating those two in their pump would give me a greater satisfactory although wouldn't do my nerves any good in the longer run

Those "arguments" will always be there, pal because of the bent media.
We are already the best premier league team that ever was. We won every trophy in the country for a run of 700+ days, a record even Fergie's best with all the support didn't manage, while we did with all the corruption against us.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby patrickblue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:59 pm

zuricity wrote:

That's a step too far for me.

It is a win win situation though, whatever happens.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Outcast » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:06 pm

patrickblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Let's make no mistake, I hate the vermins with passion, just makes it more pleasurable beating the fuckers whilst they're at full strength and form and negates any excuses blah blah
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Outcast wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Let's make no mistake, I hate the vermins with passion, just makes it more pleasurable beating the fuckers whilst they're at full strength and form and negates any excuses blah blah

Fellas, Fellas, there is nothing wrong with wanting the rags to win the occasional game ! tomorrow is a good example of that. It would enable us to make up for the cock up against Palace. Besides, Carrick getting a win temporarily puts a little air in the tyres on the bus that Ole was driving.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:54 pm

I want them to fuck up at every opportunity. I couldn’t care less if we win one of the closest title races or whether we walk it, considering we have done both in the last few years. I just want us to have the engravers having an easy job on the PL trophy come May by simply copying last year!

And a title run in that is not fraught with tension will hopefully help us in other competitions as well
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:38 pm

Wins for Leicester and Scouse 1 tomorrow and the rags are 10th - what's not to like about this season?????
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Outcast » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:24 am

nottsblue wrote:

I want them to fuck up at every opportunity. I couldn’t care less if we win one of the closest title races or whether we walk it, considering we have done both in the last few years. I just want us to have the engravers having an easy job on the PL trophy come May by simply copying last year!

And a title run in that is not fraught with tension will hopefully help us in other competitions as well

I disagree, look at PSG, not much competition in their league and it's affecting them in champions League. The tighter the league the more the players stay competitive. I personally prefer a competitive league as long as we keep winning it of course, I wouldn't lose any joy if won it by a big margin.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:15 am

Anyone got any info on this Wunderkind the rags have called from their reserves for today's game at Chavs ?

Defender Phil Jones , can't recall seeing him play for the rags recently. Is he a summer signing ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby salford city » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:47 am

zuricity wrote:Anyone got any info on this Wunderkind the rags have called from their reserves for today's game at Chavs ?

Defender Phil Jones , can't recall seeing him play for the rags recently. Is he a summer signing ?

From their academy. Highly rated and being compared to Duncan Edwards although not sure if that is on Edwards ' current form
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:48 am

zuricity wrote:Anyone got any info on this Wunderkind the rags have called from their reserves for today's game at Chavs ?

Academy graduate apparently
Some senile old duffer on mutv likened him to Duncan Edwards, so he must be mustard
nottsblue

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:13 am

nottsblue wrote:

Academy graduate apparently
Some senile old duffer on mutv likened him to Duncan Edwards, so he must be mustard

Cue CG and Neville bigging him up to be the next best to sliced bread.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Dameerto » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:21 am

salford city wrote:

From their academy. Highly rated and being compared to Duncan Edwards although not sure if that is on Edwards ' current form

I can see why he gets compared to him - he plays like he died in 1958.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:25 am

What happened to that kid they signed from Atalanta that they pretended came through their academy last season? He was the next Pele wasnt he?
Last edited by Mase on Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:51 pm

Burnley v Spurs called off
nottsblue

Postby Burt » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:59 pm

Anyone got any rivers as not on vipbox?!!!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Could it be a good day?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:19 pm

For me I hope Chelsea wins and they keep the tempo.
For me the chavs are the safety net in case we will lose the title, at least let them win instead of those fucking bent dopey murdering never their fault cunts.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:20 pm

Ha ha ha, just looked and United are 10th and can only make 6th at best iIf they beat the top of the table.

Palace need to have a word with themselves.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:32 pm

Can I reiterate, Rags are currently 10th.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum