PL Games November 30 December 1/2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Games November 30 December 1/2

Postby nottsblue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:41 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Robertson flattened Everton player, guess what no card at all, fucking cheat

And a minute or so later it’s 3-1. Game over

Chelsea take the lead as well
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Fuck me, it’s like it’s coordinated.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:47 pm

Come on Jesus.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gmercer1 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:13 pm

West Ham’s bubble has burst!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby sheblue » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:17 pm

4-1 Everton are a joke.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:36 pm

gmercer1 wrote:West Ham’s bubble has burst!

Brighton are a good side and after Hammers travails against us, their legs would have been burned.

Good to see the Rags in 10th, though.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:26 pm

Tuchel says Chelsea stole three points against Watford. They’ll be no push over on Saturday. Hopefully can rest a few for the dead rubber at Leipzig starting with Bernie. Nice to see Steffen given a go too.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:38 am

I am glad Chelsea keeps the tempo and I hope they will win some more.

Again, remember how it was in 18/19, the amount of poison in the media and the pressure on us to not slip because the dopey fuckers got everything in their favor. From taping other players and managers, to every team playing finals with us.
Fuck that.

For me, Chelsea is the safety net. If we will not win the title, at least there is a chance they will get it instead of the criminals.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:21 pm

blues2win wrote:Tuchel says Chelsea stole three points against Watford. They’ll be no push over on Saturday. Hopefully can rest a few for the dead rubber at Leipzig starting with Bernie. Nice to see Steffen given a go too.

Just watched the game, Chavs really lucky and the disruption to the game came when Watford were well on top, on another day they lose that game, so yeah expect tough game Saturday.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Outcast » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:35 pm

PeterParker wrote:I am glad Chelsea keeps the tempo and I hope they will win some more.

Again, remember how it was in 18/19, the amount of poison in the media and the pressure on us to not slip because the dopey fuckers got everything in their favor. From taping other players and managers, to every team playing finals with us.
Fuck that.

For me, Chelsea is the safety net. If we will not win the title, at least there is a chance they will get it instead of the criminals.

I find your loving for Chelsea bit strange. I hope them and the vermins choke. I don't want neither of them getting confident. A double slip up will do me fine
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:48 pm

Outcast wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I am glad Chelsea keeps the tempo and I hope they will win some more.

Fuck that.

I find your loving for Chelsea bit strange. I hope them and the vermins choke. I don't want neither of them getting confident. A double slip up will do me fine

Is not loving, it's about the greater good.
At the moment, even a rags title is better than those cunts. There are no words to describe the hate I feel for those inbreed, from hitting the bus to their toxic fans and corruption.
In the year we've won the domestic treble, something that will never ever be done again, we've heard more about how fantastic they were and lost the title with 98 points and just one defeat. Do you hear people talk about the local treble? No.

I do not care about Chelsea and never did, I can't blame them for the final because we did that to ourselves.
I want Chelsea to be there near the end of the season, with us. They will crack under our pressure, however, the vermin will not.
Plus will keep our minds healthier.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Outcast » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:29 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Fuck that.

At the moment, even a rags title is better than those cunts. There are no words to describe the hate I feel for those inbreed, from hitting the bus to their toxic fans and corruption.
In the year we've won the domestic treble, something that will never ever be done again, we've heard more about how fantastic they were and lost the title with 98 points and just one defeat. Do you hear people talk about the local treble? No.

I do not care about Chelsea and never did, I can't blame them for the final because we did that to ourselves.
I want Chelsea to be there near the end of the season, with us. They will crack under our pressure, however, the vermin will not.

I'm pretty sure they ended up on 97 points?

I'd rather have a 10 point lead on both, only then I'd have a healthier mind.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
blues2win wrote:Tuchel says Chelsea stole three points against Watford. They’ll be no push over on Saturday. Hopefully can rest a few for the dead rubber at Leipzig starting with Bernie. Nice to see Steffen given a go too.

Just watched the game, Chavs really lucky and the disruption to the game came when Watford were well on top, on another day they lose that game, so yeah expect tough game Saturday.

Not sure I share your worry - they've lost 4 of the last 5 league games, including home games against Southampton and Chelsea, and away games against the Arse and Leicester. Their only victory in that run was against Ole's super-heroes!!!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby stupot » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:46 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Fuck that.

A rags title is a million times worse in my opinion. When we were shit I'd be cheering Chavs, dippers, arse, - any team who'd stop the rags winning.
As we've become the force we are then they the rivalry has built up with the dippers but I'd take them over the rags every day of the week. It's like the other CL places besides ours I'd always choose ABU.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby salford city » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:35 pm

stupot wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Fuck that.

A rags title is a million times worse in my opinion. When we were shit I'd be cheering Chavs, dippers, arse, - any team who'd stop the rags winning.
As we've become the force we are then they the rivalry has built up with the dippers but I'd take them over the rags every day of the week. It's like the other CL places besides ours I'd always choose ABU.

I doubt you would find any UK based fan or ex-pat who would want the red shite from stretford to win anything never mind a title. I get where you are coming from PP, but never, ever for me. That said, i feel sick in my mouth for saying that I'd take scouse.....
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:45 pm

salford city wrote:
stupot wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Fuck that.

I doubt you would find any UK based fan or ex-pat who would want the red shite from stretford to win anything never mind a title. I get where you are coming from PP, but never, ever for me. That said, i feel sick in my mouth for saying that I'd take scouse.....

With the rags I know them, been there, to be fair, I am immune. Hate them with passion, but I think the tables have turned so much in our favour that I don't care for them that much. I've seen them win everything that was to win and still moved ahead,
What annoys me with them is we did not capitulate that much their downfall and we did not beat the living hell out of them when we had the chance.

I think it depends, like you said. I cannot describe how the scouse fans are outside UK, even here. Is not just the city they have, I really think it's like a cult. You have to be a class A cunt to be one of their fans & to live in denial.
Reminds me an awkward discussion I had with one of their own, 8 years ago. Was with a friend and this fella came and we were talking of football and 30 seconds since he asked me which club I support he asked me seriously, no banter whatsoever, was it because of all the money?

As you mentioned, I think it depends, all the rags I know are not from UK and are top lads, of course, bitter at times, but top fellas in their day to day. We were irelavant in my their books when I grew up.

But with scouse, again, the Klopp era change something for me. Besides the fact I am 100% they are cheating. It's hard to describe, but 18/19 killed my love for the game in many ways, even after we won all of that silverware.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:50 pm

I’m with PP. it was pure poison that season with Liverpool. I remember I was getting smashed every match from about 6 games left because I didn’t care about watching the game I just wanted to know we’d won.

Us vs the Rags in 11/12 was quite enjoyable compared.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stupot » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Mase wrote:I’m with PP. it was pure poison that season with Liverpool. I remember I was getting smashed every match from about 6 games left because I didn’t care about watching the game I just wanted to know we’d won.

It was pure poison because both teams were so good. To win 14 games on the spin at the end for our 98 points to win it by 1 shows how nerve wrecking it was. The season before we'd got 100 points and won it by 19.

11/12 wasn't enjoyable when we lost at Swansea and went 8 points behind with 6 to go. It wasn't enjoyable the 2nd half against QPR until stoppage time obviously when I seriously didn't think I'd ever want to go out again. It's just that rag team was nowhere near as good as the dipper team in 19.

I've seen us at Anfield loads of times and was at Wembley in 2016 for the Caraboa but the most evil atmosphere I've ever encountered outside a stadium by a country mile was the FA Cup Semi against the rags in 2011.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:44 pm

stupot wrote:
Mase wrote:I’m with PP. it was pure poison that season with Liverpool. I remember I was getting smashed every match from about 6 games left because I didn’t care about watching the game I just wanted to know we’d won.

It was pure poison because both teams were so good. To win 14 games on the spin at the end for our 98 points to win it by 1 shows how nerve wrecking it was. The season before we'd got 100 points and won it by 19.

11/12 wasn't enjoyable when we lost at Swansea and went 8 points behind with 6 to go. It wasn't enjoyable the 2nd half against QPR until stoppage time obviously when I seriously didn't think I'd ever want to go out again. It's just that rag team was nowhere near as good as the dipper team in 19.

I've seen us at Anfield loads of times and was at Wembley in 2016 for the Caraboa but the most evil atmosphere I've ever encountered outside a stadium by a country mile was the FA Cup Semi against the rags in 2011.

For me it was pure poison because it was Liverpool. We finished on the exact same points as United in 11/12. It was the Liverpool fans, media, everything around Liverpool that made it disgusting.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:54 pm

Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:

For me it was pure poison because it was Liverpool. We finished on the exact same points as United in 11/12. It was the Liverpool fans, media, everything around Liverpool that made it disgusting.

Agree, it was poison because of how the media was biased, how the rats came out from their caves and moan. Remember Kloppo tapping Burnley to do them a favor, late winners we've seen coming, all the decisions going their way, their antics with Leicester.

11/12 was different because we were not used to it. I think at 2-1 for QPR I realized the fun that will follow at our expense, but it ended great. However, until then I just enjoyed the ride.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum