Vermin or Rags

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Which team do you despise the most, and which of them winning the league would piss you off most

Criminals
57%
Rags
43%

Total votes : 44

Re: Vermin or Rags

Postby PeterParker » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:As a City fan - the munes.

As a human being - the dippers.

I think you managed to express my feelings exactly.

Pointed out my reasons behind the hate for the vermins and everything about them. Had no major problem with them, they were annoying but wanted them to win the league in 08/09 when they were against the rags. But everything changed for me in 13/14 when I've seen what horrible cunts they are when we are going head to head.

The Kloppo era changed everything for me. Turned them into something I cannot even describe.
But overall, the main reason: their fans.

Cult in a pure way. All of them have the same arguments or the same things:
- the incredible Kop/Anfield atmosphere
- Virgil the best defender ever
- Always biased decisions against them
- Always the victims, never their fault
- Fake entitlement
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john68 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:11 am

Some years ago I had a mild respect for the Scousers; they hated the rags and my enemy's enemy in some way became my ally.
I grew up hating the rags and it has just become part of my natural outlook.
More recently that rag rag hatred has subsided slightly because we have overtaken them and they have become little more than a comedic sideshow.

On the other hand, my feeling for the dippers jumped from mild respect, to utter and absolute disgust. Far too many incidents to list.
And the knowing that whatever they do, they will never be blamed nor seriously sanctioned, Their club, their fans. their owners. their police force, the media, the manner in which whatever crimes they commit will be always protected.

Best summed up when the day after they won their last CL, I was confronted by a scouser who shouted "We won the CL!!!!!"
To which I replied "Oh, did you? How many died?"

They disgust me to the core
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:50 am

The murdering criminals just pip it for me, the reasons have been covered by mase, dimples and pp, but I will repeat that the Klopp era has done it for me, I think he is poison, him and the red top media shills have ramped up the hate that led to the disgusting coach attack. That night really pissed me off, they were bragging on social media what they were going to do, but fuck all was done about it, our players must have been rattled by that but nobody was brought to justice. Just imagine if it had been the other way round. There would be a committee formed a lobby group and demands for justice and a public inquiry offended by everything ashamed of nothing is their mantra, fucking disgusting excuses for humans.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:09 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:The murdering criminals just pip it for me, the reasons have been covered by mase, dimples and pp, but I will repeat that the Klopp era has done it for me, I think he is poison, him and the red top media shills have ramped up the hate that led to the disgusting coach attack. That night really pissed me off, they were bragging on social media what they were going to do, but fuck all was done about it, our players must have been rattled by that but nobody was brought to justice. Just imagine if it had been the other way round. There would be a committee formed a lobby group and demands for justice and a public inquiry offended by everything ashamed of nothing is their mantra, fucking disgusting excuses for humans.

Klopp is one of them. He feeds their disgusting behaviour. Brenda was more bearable, he knew his limits at the time.

Klopp is the biggest sociopath I’ve ever seen and he needs his brain studying.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby patrickblue » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:26 pm

Seems to be a theme here, everyone (including me) either liked red scouse because they were the rags enemy, or weren't bothered by them.
And as others have said, their recent appalling behaviour has changed all that.

Not enough for me to overtake rags in the cnut stakes though.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Paul68 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:34 pm

john68 wrote:Some years ago I had a mild respect for the Scousers; they hated the rags and my enemy's enemy in some way became my ally.
I grew up hating the rags and it has just become part of my natural outlook.
More recently that rag rag hatred has subsided slightly because we have overtaken them and they have become little more than a comedic sideshow.

On the other hand, my feeling for the dippers jumped from mild respect, to utter and absolute disgust. Far too many incidents to list.
And the knowing that whatever they do, they will never be blamed nor seriously sanctioned, Their club, their fans. their owners. their police force, the media, the manner in which whatever crimes they commit will be always protected.

Best summed up when the day after they won their last CL, I was confronted by a scouser who shouted "We won the CL!!!!!"
To which I replied "Oh, did you? How many died?"

They disgust me to the core

This.

Have hated the rag twats since I started going to matches and "met" their so called fans and it's kind of stuck with me ever since. Living down south believe me I met quite a few of the silly bastards.

But the spitty scousers also disgust me to the core - well put John - the unbelievable nastiness of the inbreds knows no bounds and defies all logic.
horrible horrible cunts all of them

Both buttons for me
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:40 pm

Swales4ever wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:For me, when they openly planned and done that shit to our team coach in the CL that changed everything. The fact they got away with it, clearly intimidated our team and still got all the decisions was too much. My hatred went to a new level. Even now when people talk about the "great Anfield atmosphere" my blood boils.

They crossed a line that night.

Borrowing an Englishman's sentences which express so precisely my sentiments on the matter.

As a "tourist" I always bear in mind and appreciate the long lasting suffering inflicted by the Rags arrogance during the Slur Alex era to breed and born Blues, but scousers are cut on different clothes, broken DNA. Scrums of Human Beings, possible even worse than Neapolitans (towards which I am openly and sincerely racist).

So a HUGE vermin to me.

[thanks LB2 for such eloquence]

:D
BTW welcome back, where have you been hiding?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Swales4ever » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Cheers LB2, NT for welcoming.
Not back, wouldn't want to resurface the annoyance of all the folks that have been putting so much effort to make me feel unwanted amongst fellow Blues for over a decade time.
Of course I keep following the best City forum in the land and the whole world. Always will, it makes me feel and taste City like nothing else.

Just couldn't resist on dropping my 5 pence on a matter I feel very strongly about.
And have all my apologies if this post might sound slightly victimistic.
Funny enough, given the nature of topic at hand.

Stay safe everyone, BTW ;)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Kippax Sean » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:00 am

Rags! Two horrible clubs, but a lot of match going rags are good lads apart from derby days, murdering cunts on the other hand are just horrible, they'd rob their own grannies. Spitting, smelly, stanley knife slashing horrible thieving inbred ba#tards.
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:31 pm

Made my mind up. It’s vermin for me.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby blues-clues » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:12 pm

Both clubs fans love to spout the “history” bullshit probably The slum dwellers more than the swamp rags. The things that swung the vote to the scousers are their victim mentality and Jamie Carragher. There is all the rag stuff from before we got good but that all made 2012 so much sweeter.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:22 am

It’s hard for me to comment as I’ve not lived in Manc during the years if hard times you lot all did, being overseas and wasn’t comparable, but in recent years it has to be the horrible scouse bastards.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Dunnylad » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:17 am

The difficulty is that both clubs look for sympathy from tragedy whether that’s Hillsborough for the scousers or Munich for the rags and the rest of us are supposed to share in their memorials.

There’s always been the Manchester - Liverpool rivalry that extends beyond football, so societally it would be the scousers, but from a pure footballing point of view it has to be the rags. More so than any set of fans they feel entitled to win everything and that belittling of our achievements comes from them more than it ever will the scousers. Noisy neighbours, that fucking banner - scousers didn’t do that, rags did and they wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. It’s taken decades to be where we are and the rags still snipe and whinge about oil money, human rights and how big a global enterprise they are. If anyone ruined football it’s the rags.
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum