***Watford vs City Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Watford vs City Official Match Thread***

Postby Outcast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:13 pm

Fucking fannies, so close to getting my score prediction spot on.

Fuming
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:19 pm

s1ty m wrote:I thought Sterling was woeful. Poor control, poor choices, profligate in from t of goal, etc. He's not alone, Vancelo was laughable in his defending and Rodri reverted to the Rodri of 2 years ago. City half-arsed it. 3 points but they could have done the Goal Difference a power of good.

Grealish? That's another conversation.

laugh a line post - well done :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:23 pm

s1ty m wrote:I thought Sterling was woeful. Poor control, poor choices, profligate in from t of goal, etc. He's not alone, Vancelo was laughable in his defending and Rodri reverted to the Rodri of 2 years ago. City half-arsed it. 3 points but they could have done the Goal Difference a power of good.

Fuvk me can't you be happy with away win where rags were stuffed and Chavs lucky, we are top of the league enjoy
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:28 pm

Grealish was genuinely one of our best players. Driving forward constantly and really unlucky not to score. He created a lot.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:33 pm

Mase wrote:

Grealish was genuinely one of our best players. Driving forward constantly and really unlucky not to score. He created a lot.

This. He is going to be a great acquisition for us, tough fucker too, plays GAA got to be tough to do that
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby blues2win » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:50 pm

I’ve no doubt Grealish will come good and he was much more aggressive with the ball today. In front of goal a lot of improvement needed.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:08 pm

You are correct, Sterling cost us a 7-0 romp.

Jack ? Still not good enough . That header should have been buried bottom right Corner. Further , he chose options to go alone when others were in better positions. He's good , but certainly not 100 mill good.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby s1ty m » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:14 pm

johnny crossan wrote:

laugh a line post - well done :lol:

Thanks. Corrected the phone deciding on spellings, etc. If you think those 3 played well, fine. I thought they were really poor. Opinions, opinions. I'm delighted to be top, fuck me, of course I am. But delighted with that display? How?
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby s1ty m » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:19 pm

zuricity wrote:

Jack ? Still not good enough . That header should have been buried bottom right Corner. Further , he chose options to go alone when others were in better positions. He's good , but certainly not 100 mill good.

Sterling did some things that were schoolboy bad. His control is so suspect and his choices often beggar belief. Kun in that side might have had 6. Grealish is an issue...saying he'll be good is fine, I so hope he does but he just seems miles away from the level we have achieved. Miles away. Driving at defenders is great but the end product was what? He needs time? OK, fair enough, but does he need 10 touches every time he receives the ball? City look electrifying when it's played quickly, so far that seems beyond him.
s1ty m

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:27 pm

s1ty m wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Sterling did some things that were schoolboy bad. His control is so suspect and his choices often beggar belief. Kun in that side might have had 6. Grealish is an issue...saying he'll be good is fine, I so hope he does but he just seems miles away from the level we have achieved. Miles away. Driving at defenders is great but the end product was what? He needs time? OK, fair enough, but does he need 10 touches every time he receives the ball? City look electrifying when it's played quickly, so far that seems beyond him.

btw , I don't mean Rodri, he's rapidly becoming the Stalwart in midfield. He has been playing brilliantly for months now - making Fern's life easier. Cancelo was ok today.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:29 pm

Jackie will come good. But for the moment he has to wait for his turn because I suspect Gundo's place is where he will be class.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:36 pm

Grealish was directly involved in creating two of our three goals :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Mase wrote:Grealish was directly involved in creating two of our three goals :lol:

Mase , recently we scored a goal where all eleven were involved. I think it was on some Stage in a Theater not so far away , help me, Theater of Dreamers ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:52 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:Grealish was directly involved in creating two of our three goals :lol:

Mase , recently we scored a goal where all eleven were involved. I think it was on some Stage in a Theater not so far away , help me, Theater of Dreamers ?

Theatre of Wet Dreams.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:55 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Mase , recently we scored a goal where all eleven were involved. I think it was on some Stage in a Theatre not so far away , help me, Theater of Dreamers ?

Theatre of Wet Dreams. paint
Corrected... must be like watching it dry there.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby PeterParker » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:00 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Mase , recently we scored a goal where all eleven were involved. I think it was on some Stage in a Theatre not so far away , help me, Theater of Dreamers ?

Or were you thinking the one Gundo scored in that 3-1 at home a few years ago? After 1 mil passes or something.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby s1ty m » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:03 pm

zuricity wrote:
s1ty m wrote:
zuricity wrote:

btw , I don't mean Rodri, he's rapidly becoming the Stalwart in midfield. He has been playing brilliantly for months now - making Fern's life easier. Cancelo was ok today.

Rodri has been sensational. Poor today but we move on.
s1ty m

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:15 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:

:lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:25 am

Felt we were a bit wasteful and then didn’t see the game out, but we scored 3 away and went top so no complaints.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:59 am

finishing was woeful yesterday
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site