***City vs Chelsea official passive aggresive Match thread**

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***City vs Chelsea official passive aggresive Match thre

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:56 pm

It has been known for me to critise Pep's team selection, today he got it spot on i was concerned that Dias was not in the team, but Laporte and Stones were superb all the team gave 100% you can ask for no more
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Crossie » Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:57 pm

The media companies usually arse lick the best team, the winning team of the era. 10 years of domination for us and they still can’t bring themselves to credit us properly
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby stupot » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:24 pm

I was a bit concerned when I saw Dias on the bench but other than when Stones got skipped past too easily early on the defence was really good. Great having Walker back, muscled them out loads of times and his speed stopping their breaks. Lovely save from Eddie with the 1 on 1 and his passing again was unbelievable.

Great goal from Kev, they were trying to foul him on the run and he still did that. Sterling was causing havoc. Grealish improved 2nd half, only disappointing display was Phil in my opinion. Kept getting muscled out and giving it away
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:36 pm

stupot wrote:I was a bit concerned when I saw Dias on the bench but other than when Stones got skipped past too easily early on the defence was really good. Great having Walker back, muscled them out loads of times and his speed stopping their breaks. Lovely save from Eddie with the 1 on 1 and his passing again was unbelievable.

Great goal from Kev, they were trying to foul him on the run and he still did that. Sterling was causing havoc. Grealish improved 2nd half, only disappointing display was Phil in my opinion. Kept getting muscled out and giving it away

I’ve noticed with Phil when he shoots he turns his head and looks away. He did it for his goal against Liverpool so it must work, but he did it in the second half today and skied his shot.

Just an observation and wonder why he does it.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:02 pm

Bernardo looks like he f***ks a big chance for Phil when he was ready to pull the trigger , lot's of the crowd round me going mental , Chelski counter attack , what happens , he busts his nuts , wins the ball back and set's up another attack.

This from a player who would walk into any team in the world.

Unreal.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Re: City vs Chelsea Pre-Match

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:08 pm

Nick wrote:1230 is shite

As is tunnel club wall stopping my mates getting round

My birthday tomorrow so all dayer then big night in town!

Assume you have enjoyed your birthday my friend
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby stupot » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:12 pm

failsworthblue wrote:Bernardo looks like he f***ks a big chance for Phil when he was ready to pull the trigger , lot's of the crowd round me going mental , Chelski counter attack , what happens , he busts his nuts , wins the ball back and set's up another attack.

Unreal.

He would walk into any team in the world- he didn't play well today.
Kev would walk into any team in the world. It's unreal some of the shit written on here about him.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby gmercer1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:15 pm

stupot wrote:
failsworthblue wrote:Bernardo looks like he f***ks a big chance for Phil when he was ready to pull the trigger , lot's of the crowd round me going mental , Chelski counter attack , what happens , he busts his nuts , wins the ball back and set's up another attack.

Unreal.

He would walk into any team in the world- he didn't play well today.
Kev would walk into any team in the world. It's unreal some of the shit written on here about him.

Sell them both!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:40 pm

Just listen to Thomas Tuc biscuits after match presser. He is blaming his attackers for not taking their chances in the box - when they didn't really have any. Yet he seems to have missed the dozens of times in both halves his defence and midfield either lost the ball to or were overrun or tackled and lost possesion by the city players. Clearly like Eric M " playing all the right notes.... but not necessarily in the right order ".
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby salford city » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:22 pm

zuricity wrote:Just listen to Thomas Tuc biscuits after match presser. He is blaming his attackers for not taking their chances in the box - when they didn't really have any. Yet he seems to have missed the dozens of times in both halves his defence and midfield either lost the ball to or were overrun or tackled and lost possesion by the city players. Clearly like Eric M " playing all the right notes.... but not necessarily in the right order ".

Fucking bobbins mate, your keeper was wasting time from the start and you are second?
Haha fuck off with your inflatable chumps league trophies must must look good at euston
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:11 pm

Epic day at the Etihad despite a fucking shit 12.30 KO the City massive were out in force just like the old days which seem a fucking age before covid shit singing loud and proud and sent a pathetic Chelsea with their pathetic blow up trophies back home , fuck right off you pathetic chav cunts . Who the fuck takes a 200 mile train ride with a blow up trophy ffs :lol: :lol: wankers !!!
MCFC a level above above its closest rival and Tuchel a robotic book of excuses just fuck off !
Awesome day awesome city fan’s awesome MCFC and PEP is the fucking man .

CTID
Just got home
Feel the need
Gone again !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:26 pm

City64 wrote:Epic day at the Etihad despite a fucking shit 12.30 KO the City massive were out in force just like the old days which seem a fucking age before covid shit singing loud and proud and sent a pathetic Chelsea with their pathetic blow up trophies back home , fuck right off you pathetic chav cunts . Who the fuck takes a 200 mile train ride with a blow up trophy ffs :lol: :lol: wankers !!!
MCFC a level above above its closest rival and Tuchel a robotic book of excuses just fuck off !

CTID
Just got home
Feel the need
Gone again !

come back soon - we all miss ya :lol: :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Bear60 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:35 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:Epic day at the Etihad despite a fucking shit 12.30 KO the City massive were out in force just like the old days which seem a fucking age before covid shit singing loud and proud and sent a pathetic Chelsea with their pathetic blow up trophies back home , fuck right off you pathetic chav cunts . Who the fuck takes a 200 mile train ride with a blow up trophy ffs :lol: :lol: wankers !!!

CTID
Just got home
Feel the need
Gone again !

Yea I will 2nd that we want you back
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:37 pm

Bear60 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

CTID
Just got home
Feel the need
Gone again !

3rd. We don’t know what to do without you. Come back please.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:38 pm

Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:I was a bit concerned when I saw Dias on the bench but other than when Stones got skipped past too easily early on the defence was really good. Great having Walker back, muscled them out loads of times and his speed stopping their breaks. Lovely save from Eddie with the 1 on 1 and his passing again was unbelievable.

I’ve noticed with Phil when he shoots he turns his head and looks away. He did it for his goal against Liverpool so it must work, but he did it in the second half today and skied his shot.

He does it all the time, mainly on passes. It’s that no look pass thing that he now does when shooting.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:

He does it all the time, mainly on passes. It’s that no look pass thing that he now does when shooting.

Yeah I’ve noticed that as well. Not sure why he does it. Surely it’s better to focus on what you’re targeting? I know Firmino does it a lot, and he’s absolutely dog shit.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Mase wrote:
Bear60 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

CTID
Just got home
Feel the need
Gone again !

Mase wrote:
Bear60 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

CTID
Just got home
Feel the need
Gone again !

Hope you are well Bear , take care pal .

Fuck off Mase .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby s1ty m » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:43 pm

Agreed.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:24 pm

It’s been a good day.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:It’s been a good day.

Yes it has, and anybody who says different is a dick, that said i am on the outside of some lovely Barolo :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum