Proper trophies

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Proper trophies

1 - Community Shield
18%
2 - Club World Championship
11%
3 - UEFA Super Cup
13%
4 - None of these
58%

Total votes : 45

Re: Proper trophies

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:32 pm

Mase wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:Can you start a thread on the most aggressive poster. I might win something finally!

My arse. I'm having that trophy - you can have the most passive aggressive one :lol:

Rattling cages it's not the same as ousting a member. I'll never forgive Mase for ousting City64.

Would that be the same guy who called me a " bigoted Irish bastard " because the thick cunt saw my location as Derry, even though I was born in Hyde, fucking racist twat.

“Allegedly” Harry! He still reads the forum every day and has the lawyers on speed dial.

Oops forgot how remiss of me, I wonder if I can have a NDA drawn up :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:35 pm

nottsblue wrote:I meant fans of the clubs. Not locals

Depends, it goes again to the original debate English perception vs outside. The South Americans always traveled.
Here it's celebrated every year on tv, both Euro and Intercontinental finals of Steaua.
Bib might confirm or not, but I reckon in Belgrade they are doing the same, the one Red Star had vs Colo Colo.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:59 pm

Club World Cup is a farce because the real World Cup has a million teams yet this one picks the one that was good for a tiny window in each continent?

The other two I count.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:48 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Mase wrote:Can you start a thread on the most aggressive poster. I might win something finally!

My arse. I'm having that trophy - you can have the most passive aggressive one :lol:

Rattling cages it's not the same as ousting a member. I'll never forgive Mase for ousting City64.

Would that be the same guy who called me a " bigoted Irish bastard " because the thick cunt saw my location as Derry, even though I was born in Hyde, fucking racist twat.

Same here mate, despite him knowing i originated from Wythenshawe, he continually called me out as a southener, not my fault my folks moved to Hampshire when I was a nipper.

64 was always a very opiniated poster but completely lost his shit during Covid, mainly I suspect based on not being able to get cunted in the city centre before KO or fly somewhere sunny to eat a full English .

I suspect he'll be back at some stage, unchanged of course, the CUNT that he is.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:08 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Outcast wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Same here mate, despite him knowing i originated from Wythenshawe, he continually called me out as a southener, not my fault my folks moved to Hampshire when I was a nipper.

64 was always a very opiniated poster but completely lost his shit during Covid, mainly I suspect based on not being able to get cunted in the city centre before KO or fly somewhere sunny to eat a full English .

I suspect he'll be back at some stage, unchanged of course, the CUNT that he is.

Totally agree, total cunt
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:27 am

What about the we beat Man City trophy? Why isn't that on the list? It's a more important trophy than the ones above.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:43 am

sheblue wrote:What about the we beat Man City trophy? Why isn't that on the list? It's a more important trophy than the ones above.

No one wins that trophy. It’s usually the “We whacked 12 men behind the ball and only lost to City by 1 goal” Trophy.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:58 am

Mase wrote:
sheblue wrote:What about the we beat Man City trophy? Why isn't that on the list? It's a more important trophy than the ones above.

No one wins that trophy. It’s usually the “We whacked 12 men behind the ball and only lost to City by 1 goal” Trophy.

See Chelsea
You could see them almost afraid to pass in the first half for fear of us breaking. Embarrassing and that from a supposed rival
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:42 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:

See Chelsea
You could see them almost afraid to pass in the first half for fear of us breaking. Embarrassing and that from a supposed rival

I said in the match thread, Swindon gave us more of a game. Embarrassing from Chelsea.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum