Loanees - Doyle

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Loanees - Doyle

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:53 pm

Couldn't find a thread for this..

Mates a cardiff fan so going to watch there games when I can. Said he played well and got an assist.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: Loanees - Doyle

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:31 pm

A lot of their fans saying he was class and you could tell the difference in standard when he was on the ball.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby john68 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:14 pm

Mase wrote:A lot of their fans saying he was class and you could tell the difference in standard when he was on the ball.

I have watched Tommy a number of times as he has progressed through the City ranks and had huge hopes for him.
I'm never sure when some of our players go out on loan whether they do so to develop them for a career in our 1st team or to develop them in order to sell them on. Increasingly, I see our Academy as a place where we manufacture players for profit and cherry pick those we consider maybe good enough.

The likes of Foden and others were kept under Pep guardianship once it was thought they had a City future.

I really hope Tommy makes a huge splash at Cardiff and is dragged back to continue the Doyle/Pardoe City dynasty but after watching the Forest game I thought too often the game passed him by.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:56 pm

Class again they say
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Return to The Maine Football forum