CL Final Real Madrid v Murderers of Heysel Saturday May 28

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: CL Final Real Madrid v Murderers of Heysel Saturday May

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon May 30, 2022 8:47 pm

zuricity wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:What I fear next is a BBC drama, about the atrocity the dippers had to endure from the French police, I see it now Maxine Peake will be a woman pepper sprayed and Sheridan Smith a mother whose child has been blinded by tear gas “unlawfully fired” on them by the Gendarmes, Steve Coogan will play an innocent fan arrested for being a twat, next year will win a BAFTA and be in the iPlayer forevermore

Haha just thought that the soundtrack would be Sargent Pepper sprays Band

"Allo, Allo der wack " ? theme tune "De doo doh , don't dey doh Ron Ron " ? the Crystals ?

:lol: :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon May 30, 2022 9:14 pm

Has anyone actually seen a video of them getting twated?

I’m hearing all these victim stories but surely everyone has a phone and can record these barbaric acts..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Mon May 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Mase wrote:Has anyone actually seen a video of them getting twated?

I’m hearing all these victim stories but surely everyone has a phone and can record these barbaric acts..

Amber Heard in disguise
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 31, 2022 4:39 am

Mase wrote:Has anyone actually seen a video of them getting twated?

The victims had there fake tickets robbed. Only LFC would be getting media coverage. Cult FC.

Oudea-Castera French sports minister blamed Liverpool fans being "let out in the wild", they are inherently dishonest and have proved so on countless occasions.but Hogan has responded by saying those comments were "deeply hurtful" to the club,

Say what you want about the culture differences she has nailed it. Also Stade de France is a fantastic stadium never been an issue before…….. British median needs a shake up it’s just not fit for purpose, just be honest it’s scousers again and again.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Paul68 » Tue May 31, 2022 5:19 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:i hate the french and the dippers so am blaming them both

Good shout!
Here... Just had a thought... somewhere...? there must be a French dipper...... :o
Sorry to give you nightmares.....
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Tue May 31, 2022 7:09 am

What’s worrying s hearing the phrase english clubs
Getting the rest of us thought of as Liverpool fans.
Who do they think they are demanding apologies did they apologise for Haysal
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby salford city » Tue May 31, 2022 7:44 am

Bournemouthcityfan wrote:What’s worrying s hearing the phrase english clubs

See, this is what I still dont get. Why the media are running with the victima narrative. If i get the time, i will post a long piece that i saw yesterday, but the upshot was that the frog police acted swiftly and decisively they pepper sprayed the masses - rightly or wrongly. This stopped the thousands Milling around outside from entering and potentially causing mass overcrowding- rather than opening a gate(s). Had this happened at Hillsborough or Heysel then the tragedies would not have taken place. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS either it is ok to overcrowd a luverpool enclosure or it isn't
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Tue May 31, 2022 8:16 am

salford city wrote:
Bournemouthcityfan wrote:What’s worrying s hearing the phrase english clubs

See, this is what I still dont get. Why the media are running with the victima narrative. If i get the time, i will post a long piece that i saw yesterday, but the upshot was that the frog police acted swiftly and decisively they pepper sprayed the masses - rightly or wrongly. This stopped the thousands Milling around outside from entering and potentially causing mass overcrowding- rather than opening a gate(s). Had this happened at Hillsborough or Heysel then the tragedies would not have taken place. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS either it is ok to overcrowd a luverpool enclosure or it isn't

I think it's because the rag media is sleeping. I've rarely read/heard them go all out against scouse.
Must be the US ownership of both sides.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby City64 » Tue May 31, 2022 8:43 am

UK media as expected going into full victim mode and deleting any wrong doing of bin dipper fans from the realms of history yet again !!!

BUT …….
I have now seen a lot of video footage both from social media and stuff sent to me and two things stand out from everything that happened before the game .
1, Gangs of Parisian thugs were going around mugging “fans” stealing tickets and mobile phones at random .
2, Dipper fans were treated appallingly at the turnstiles and I have seen footage of 2 men in their late 60s get hit and roughed up by French Police after getting through the turnstile in good order . French stewards looked on in horror and a medic ran to help immediately. The French police once realising they were being filmed ran off out of sight . Also footage of elderly women ( Liverpool fans) distressed and in tears needing medical attention inside the ground .
The truth is somewhere in the middle of all this but one thing is for certain the French authorities are on a massive cover up operation.

Again WE DODGED A MASSIVE BULLET WITH THIS ONE
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby hayling22 » Tue May 31, 2022 9:02 am

City64 wrote:UK media as expected going into full victim mode and deleting any wrong doing of bin dipper fans from the realms of history yet again !!!

BUT …….
I have now seen a lot of video footage both from social media and stuff sent to me and two things stand out from everything that happened before the game .
1, Gangs of Parisian thugs were going around mugging “fans” stealing tickets and mobile phones at random .
2, Dipper fans were treated appallingly at the turnstiles and I have seen footage of 2 men in their late 60s get hit and roughed up by French Police after getting through the turnstile in good order . French stewards looked on in horror and a medic ran to help immediately. The French police once realising they were being filmed ran off out of sight . Also footage of elderly women ( Liverpool fans) distressed and in tears needing medical attention inside the ground .
The truth is somewhere in the middle of all this but one thing is for certain the French authorities are on a massive cover up operation.

Again WE DODGED A MASSIVE BULLET WITH THIS ONE

Literally, it seems
hayling22
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby Wooders » Tue May 31, 2022 9:09 am

We didn’t dodge a bullet as like the Madrid fans, we’d have behaved ourselves

I’ve been to a sellout game at Parc de Princes - no problem getting in or out at all - somehow it’s the scousers and suddenly it’s a shambles? Bollocks
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Nick » Tue May 31, 2022 9:19 am

Wooders wrote:We didn’t dodge a bullet as like the Madrid fans, we’d have behaved ourselves

I’ve been to a sellout game at Parc de Princes - no problem getting in or out at all - somehow it’s the scousers and suddenly it’s a shambles? Bollocks

Your deluded if youn dont think they would have caused trouble with us. Shocked there wasnt more at the bernabau this year
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby City64 » Tue May 31, 2022 9:29 am

Wooders wrote:We didn’t dodge a bullet as like the Madrid fans, we’d have behaved ourselves

Absolutely deluded.
Toxic mix of us and dippers in Paris , local gangs and a seemingly heavy handed approach by the French government/ police ……..

Give your head a fucking wobble !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Tue May 31, 2022 10:42 am

We've played in Paris multiple times over the last several years and we’ve never been “targeted” :lol:

Or did we just get lucky…Like Madrid did…
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue May 31, 2022 12:25 pm

Funny as!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby patrickblue » Tue May 31, 2022 12:36 pm

Mase wrote:We've played in Paris multiple times over the last several years and we’ve never been “targeted” :lol:

I think their reputation precedes them, and shit's going to happen however they behave.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Tue May 31, 2022 1:04 pm

City64 wrote:

Absolutely deluded.
Toxic mix of us and dippers in Paris , local gangs and a seemingly heavy handed approach by the French government/ police ……..

Parc des Princes is in Boulogne/16ème, Stade de France is in St.Denis... (the wild west), not the same. If you have 20 thousand false/no ticket holders turning up at the stadium there are going to be problems anywhere, not to excuse overreaction, but the police are very twitchy round St Denis as they are targeted and Bataclan etc. is still pretty fresh in people's minds.
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue May 31, 2022 1:07 pm

rosbif cuisson 'bleu' wrote:
City64 wrote:

Absolutely deluded.

Parc des Princes is in Boulogne/16ème, Stade de France is in St.Denis... (the wild west), not the same. If you have 20 thousand false/no ticket holders turning up at the stadium there are going to be problems anywhere, not to excuse overreaction, but the police are very twitchy round St Denis as they are targeted and Bataclan etc. is still pretty fresh in people's minds.

the scousers are many things but to compare them to muslim terrorists is probably a step to far
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Tue May 31, 2022 1:47 pm

I didn't though did I?.
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Mase » Tue May 31, 2022 2:41 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:We've played in Paris multiple times over the last several years and we’ve never been “targeted” :lol:

I think their reputation precedes them, and shit's going to happen however they behave.

I remember when they played Roma the other season, after they’d smashed our bus up. The Roma fans came to Liverpool ready for trouble purely because the world saw Liverpool fans smash our bus up. Like you say, their reputation and the things they do are what causes this.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum