La Liga Complaint

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: La Liga Complaint

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:45 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The dippers will come 3rd this season - Mane was fundamental in them challenging us .

Salah ? Yesterdays man and nowhere near as dangerous as he once was .

You are being too kind Carl,

Ten Teeth is quick to give the hugs out , but at the end of the day players like Mane, probably also others are asking how come an injury plagued English guy is being paid loads more than us ?

The radical difference between Pep and Ten Teeth is that Pep says , i will protect you , but if you don't want to be here , you can go. We don't want unhappy players.

We will let you go. It will be the same with Sterling, as soon as he says he is not happy and want to go, Pep will let him go. It really doesn't matter to City if he sits it out until end of next season, we saw that with Milner and of course he has proven to be someone you cannot trust- perfect for scouse2.

Salah is fed up at Scouse2, he wants more money and thinks he deserves it. He is , in my opinion an average player. The dives and penalties make his stats look good, however he misses horribly , way too often.

all getting older. FFS they have given Milner a one year extension, he should be retired now , or possibly be playing in the lower leagues or smaller teams like Gareth Barry did. No shame in that.

I reckon fifth or lower for scouse2 next season.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby john68 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:18 pm

It seems that our Haaland deal has stoked up a lot of fear for those who make a living out of the dippers.

Whilst we can get excited about signing a proven goal scorer for whatever period of time he remains in blu, the dippers seem to be ageing and leaving.
How do their supportive media protect their customer base? They have to. It is the dipper sheeple they can lie to and convince.

Remember how many years the media convinced the dipper sheeple that "Next season was when the Dippers would rise to the top" yet next year always remained next year and never became this year.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Dimples » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:44 am

The Liverpool decline has commenced but who is good enough to stop them finishing second this season?
Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal maybe. MU no. Newcastle unlikely.
So anyplace from 2nd and 5th for me.

Having said that, if the stars align, the fall could be spectacular. Salah was superb up to the African nations cup. But he is in decline and will be focused on his next destination, not on Liverpool. Without Mane to fall back on when Salah does not deliver, they are relying on two guys who have little or no PL experience, Jota who is no more than very good, a VVD who is clearly in decline, TAA who cannot defend and a midfield full of crap with an overated Thiago.
Their total cnut of a manager is a real sore loser and has previous when things start to unravel.
Could be epic.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:02 am

Watch out for tottenham this season. They have improved a lot under Conte. Good manager, if a little negative sometimes.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum