Farewell Gabby

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Farewell Gabby

Postby blues2win » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:28 pm

That interview is shall we say disappointing. Sorry Gabby. You always put in a stint on the pitch but ultimately you missed too many chances to be a striker at City. I was at the PSG match and yes I remember your important winning goal. Best to move on mate.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby sheblue » Thu Jul 06, 2023 1:57 pm

Sour grapes are hard to sweeten.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:16 pm

Looks like he plans on being a shit stirring little cunt. Got this off Bluemoon -

- He said Aguero and Guardiola had quite a few fights, as Aguero did not train as hard, and had trouble with his diet.

- Said Martinelli, Saka and Odegaard are some of the best young players in the world now. Also mentioned Foden, Bellingham and Julian Alvarez. Said Foden can hit the ball from any angle, falling down, rabona, the ball always goes in smoothly.

- Jesus also talked about how he thinks Foden might, eventually, butt heads with Guardiola over playing time.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby blues2win » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:22 pm

Ones reminded of Sterling’s behaviour. City gave Jesus his big chance to break into the big time. He played a lot of minutes. Always worked really hard but does anyone wish he was back instead of Haaland or Alvarez?
blues2win

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:08 pm

blues2win wrote:Ones reminded of Sterling’s behaviour. City gave Jesus his big chance to break into the big time. He played a lot of minutes. Always worked really hard but does anyone wish he was back instead of Haaland or Alvarez?

Sterling has been spot on hasn’t he. I thought he would be the one that gave us stick, but he’s been dignified and looked happy for the players when he was doing the guard of honour.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nick » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:20 pm

Mase wrote:
blues2win wrote:Ones reminded of Sterling’s behaviour. City gave Jesus his big chance to break into the big time. He played a lot of minutes. Always worked really hard but does anyone wish he was back instead of Haaland or Alvarez?

Sterling has been spot on hasn’t he. I thought he would be the one that gave us stick, but he’s been dignified and looked happy for the players when he was doing the guard of honour.

No mate did you not see his early interview ? Missing his kids birthday to be benched ? Twat
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nick » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:22 pm

Oh no gab..

Perfect for arteta
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:30 pm

I think he is the only ex city player otherthan Hart who has criticised Pep that I can recall.

Always a great impact sub, but when Sergio departed it was clear he wasn't up to the job and we changed the system and progressed. Then when the right personel became available there was only one inevitable outcome for Jesus. I reckon he got wind we were about bag Alvarez and hadn't the Erling rumours already in full swing by then too.

I don't like to talk ill of former players of the recent era but him and zynchenko must be doubly crying knowing that they were part of the difference between us winning the treble without them.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:11 pm

Would love to see the stats on how many games he played for us under Pep.

After that game he mentioned, Pep played him a shit load of games. It’s quite stupid. You know Pep, he will always do shit like this.
I don’t think he left because he wanted. I really don’t.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Outcast » Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:40 pm

PeterParker wrote:Would love to see the stats on how many games he played for us under Pep.

After that game he mentioned, Pep played him a shit load of games. It’s quite stupid. You know Pep, he will always do shit like this.
I don’t think he left because he wanted. I really don’t.

Would love to see this cunt along the sausage kraut moaning about Pep ruining Krauts national team. Both need to pipe down. Arsenal are building him up to score 20 goals this coming season. Looking forward to his tears.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:29 pm

Hes gone and hes dead to me.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum