Zinch is leaving

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Zinch is leaving

Postby Dimples » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:54 am

john@staustell wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:How anyone that supports City would even contemplate having that sack of shit back at the club , even if the freak is innocent , is beyond all comprehension .

He’s a fucking clown and a muppet.

He can fuck off .

Who is this please?

Mendy

Mendy (or any other player who found himself in this position) will never play for City again.
If the courts find him innocent after weighing up all the evidence, it does not really matter - sadly imo.
Perception, public opinion, social media and the liberal agenda will make it impossible for City to play him.
There would be an outcry from all the usual sources and then sponsors would withdraw, etc...

Ulster and Ireland Rugby Union player Paddy Jackson (and three others) were tried for rape in 2018.
'After less than 4 hours of deliberation, the jury delivered a unanimous not guilty verdict for all four men'.
Despite being found innocent Jackson's contract with Ulster rugby was terminated and he never played for Ireland again.
He had to move to France where he got a contract.
IMO, more alarmingly when he signed with London-Irish for 2019/2020, sponsors Cash Converters, Diageo and Guinness
withdrew their sponsorship because his previous behavior from 2018 was deemed 'not consistent with our values'.
This referred to the trial and also to messages sent to a private WhatsApp group, re events of the night of the alleged rape,
that were made made public after the trial.
For certain the WhatsApp messages were not bedtime reading for the kids but a bunch of young men talking in private about their sexual exploits never is.
The texts were exactly what I would expect from a group of single young men. No worse than that.

The bottom line is, the court decision of innocence kept him out of jail, but his sentence was decided outside the courts by the mob, most
of who have no idea what they are talking about.

Sad state of affairs in my opinion.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:02 am

Dimples wrote:
Mendy (or any other player who found himself in this position) will never play for City again.
If the courts find him innocent after weighing up all the evidence, it does not really matter - sadly imo.
Perception, public opinion, social media and the liberal agenda will make it impossible for City to play him.
There would be an outcry from all the usual sources and then sponsors would withdraw, etc...

Ulster and Ireland Rugby Union player Paddy Jackson (and three others) were tried for rape in 2018.
'After less than 4 hours of deliberation, the jury delivered a unanimous not guilty verdict for all four men'.
Despite being found innocent Jackson's contract with Ulster rugby was terminated and he never played for Ireland again.
IMO, more alarmingly when he signed with London-Irish for 2019/2020, sponsors Cash Converters, Diageo and Guinness
withdrew their sponsorship because his previous behavior from 2018 was deemed 'not consistent with our values'.
This referred to the trial and also to messages sent to a private WhatsApp group, re events of the night of the alleged rape,
For certain the WhatsApp messages were not bedtime reading for the kids but a bunch of young men talking in private about their sexual exploits never is.
The texts were exactly what I would expect from a group of single young men. No worse than that.

The bottom line is, the court decision of innocence kept him out of jail, but his sentence was decided outside the courts by the mob, most

Spot on. We don’t have to look any further than Ched Evans - Sheff Utd wanted to resign him and sponsors threatened to pull out. That runner (can’t remember her name) asked for her name to be removed from stands. I still speak to people now that refer to him as a rapist and didn't know he’d been found not guilty and it had been proven the girl was lying.

The lads had his life ruined by the media and idiots that can’t read. Sad really.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:02 am

Dimples wrote:

..................apart from which, he was fairly crap
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Dimples » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:02 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Dimples wrote:

..................apart from which, he was fairly crap

He should be on trial for impersonating a professional footballer....... :)
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:51 pm

Just rewatched Zinch basically taking on Savic and the rest of them on his own defending Foden.

Fuming that he wants to leave, the fuckin idiot!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:20 pm

Mase wrote:Just rewatched Zinch basically taking on Savic and the rest of them on his own defending Foden.

I think his patience ran out mate , he wants more game time .

I’ll miss him though , and so will City.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby stupot » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Just rewatched Zinch basically taking on Savic and the rest of them on his own defending Foden.

Thought they're dead to you when they leave.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:07 pm

john@staustell wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:How anyone that supports City would even contemplate having that sack of shit back at the club , even if the freak is innocent , is beyond all comprehension .

He can fuck off .

Who is this please?

Mendy
Sorry, should have spotted the 'even if innocent' bit - the verdict will make a very big difference to his future and that includes his position at City.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:08 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Seems to be very well liked at the club as well and he is a feisty lad who has his team mates six

Perfect squad player but you can't blame him for wanting more game time or indeed the club from cashing in with a decent fee for a bit part player
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:10 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

He can fuck off .

Who is this please?

Mendy
Sorry, should have spotted the 'even if innocent' bit - the verdict will make a very big difference to his future and that includes his position at City.

He should never darken our doors again in theory but I've a horrible nagging doubt we could see him in a City shirt again
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:17 pm

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Your fucking dead to me.

But seeing as your here now , are you going to make any predictions this season or
are you just going to pounce on those fans who get it wrong ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dimples » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:18 pm

nottsblue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

He can fuck off .

Who is this please?

Mendy

He should never darken our doors again in theory but I've a horrible nagging doubt we could see him in a City shirt again

Zero chance of that happening. Thank goodness.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby stupot » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Your fucking dead to me.

But seeing as your here now , are you going to make any predictions this season or

It's you're.
I predict we'll win the Prem with Spuds taking on Dippers for 2nd. Will that do you?
What about you, not predicting a big year for the rags this year.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:01 pm

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Your fucking dead to me.

It's you're.
I predict we'll win the Prem with Spuds taking on Dippers for 2nd. Will that do you?
What about you, not predicting a big year for the rags this year.

I’m predicting you will catch the monkey pox .
Keep us all updated .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Mase wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Spot on. We don’t have to look any further than Ched Evans - Sheff Utd wanted to resign him and sponsors threatened to pull out. That runner (can’t remember her name) asked for her name to be removed from stands. I still speak to people now that refer to him as a rapist and didn't know he’d been found not guilty and it had been proven the girl was lying.

The lads had his life ruined by the media and idiots that can’t read. Sad really.

I do agree with what you're saying, but the Sheffield United is thing is a different situation as it happened when he was released from prison and was still a convicted rapist. The conviction wasn't quashed for another two years.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:32 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
Dimples wrote:

I do agree with what you're saying, but the Sheffield United is thing is a different situation as it happened when he was released from prison and was still a convicted rapist. The conviction wasn't quashed for another two years.

Goes to show the people that kicked up a fuss didn’t take one second to actually look at the trial details. It was obvious to anyone he’d been done and made an example of - Clayton MacDonald also got accused and let off. None of it made sense. They just jumped on the bandwagon.

It was embarrassing for everyone involved and Evans should have got an apology from no marks like Ennis. If I remember correctly she doubled down after he was found not guilty.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:37 pm

blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:02 pm

Just watched Zinny’s farewell video on Instagram. Not ashamed to say I welled up. Although he’s not played every game, he’s played or come on to make a difference on what seems like the big occasions for us.

Top top guy. A shame he’s going to such a shitty club and horrible fan base that boo their own players. He’ll probably realise how good he had it here. I won’t wish you luck at Arsenal, but all the best of luck for when you move on from them.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:11 pm

Bye bye zinch, best of luck for the future.

(Hope we know what we're at here re LB position)
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:53 pm

Agree with Mase Shame he’s off to them cunts
Wish him well when he moves on too lol :lol:
Class from his Mrs
“Manchester will always be Blue to me “