Officiating - He Got Away With One There!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Officiating - He Got Away With One There!

Postby MIAMCFC » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:26 am

MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:55 am

Referees' body PGMOL has accepted that Liverpool midfielder Fabinho should have been sent off for a tackle on Brighton striker Evan Ferguson during Sunday's FA Cup tie.

The Brazil international received a yellow card after catching Ferguson with a nasty-looking challenge.

The decision was not overruled by VAR, even though it was the type of challenge PGMOL would expect to result in a red card.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby MIAMCFC » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:27 am

Mase wrote:Referees' body PGMOL has accepted that Liverpool midfielder Fabinho should have been sent off for a tackle on Brighton striker Evan Ferguson during Sunday's FA Cup tie.

The Brazil international received a yellow card after catching Ferguson with a nasty-looking challenge.

The decision was not overruled by VAR, even though it was the type of challenge PGMOL would expect to result in a red card.

For me it’s another example to every football fan if you support the rags or the dippers how you are officiated defies logic. From no camera to see clear a goal, to Callum Wilson taken out, it’s bent. Ronaldo thinking I will roll this into the net v the barcodes itself is worth a punt.That tackle on theBrighton kid was outlawed years ago, if that was on Salah, It would be the only topic for days. VAR have no credibility it’s the same clique.
MIAMCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:59 am

It will only change when someone in the press says to PIGMOL ‘ you either have biased refs in VAR or they are just completely inept .’

This cannot go on forever and it will unless they are called out by someone ,who has a decent public platform , to accuse PIGMOL of having fucking cheats / biased / inept officials officiating .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby MIAMCFC » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:It will only change when someone in the press says to PIGMOL ‘ you either have biased refs in VAR or they are just completely inept .’

This cannot go on forever and it will unless they are called out by someone ,who has a decent public platform , to accuse PIGMOL of having fucking cheats / biased / inept officials officiating .

That’s the thing. Silence from everyone. Even Gobby Neville has nothing to say. It’s shame on them.
MIAMCFC

Postby Dimples » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:51 pm

MIAMCFC wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:It will only change when someone in the press says to PIGMOL ‘ you either have biased refs in VAR or they are just completely inept .’

That’s the thing. Silence from everyone. Even Gobby Neville has nothing to say. It’s shame on them.

Roy 'call it as it is' Keane has fuck all to say as well.
What I do not understand is why the clubs on the receiving end of these decisions either have zero power or just let it slide by?
It defies logic and affects these clubs greatly, relegation, european football qualification and the domestic cups.
Brighton have a player injured, Wolves are out of the FA Cup, Newcastle are fighting for top 4, City and PL challenge, etc...

Does not make any sense to me?
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:06 pm

Dimples wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:

Roy 'call it as it is' Keane has fuck all to say as well.
What I do not understand is why the clubs on the receiving end of these decisions either have zero power or just let it slide by?
It defies logic and affects these clubs greatly, relegation, european football qualification and the domestic cups.
Brighton have a player injured, Wolves are out of the FA Cup, Newcastle are fighting for top 4, City and PL challenge, etc...

Does not make any sense to me?

Brighton are the first team in a long time to mention it. Well, Glenn Murray pushed and pushed it, so a former player.

But like you say, a lot of these teams just say nothing. Earlier in the season when Liverpool played Newcastle and the ref just played on until Liverpool scored, I think Newcastle tried to push it and just got ignored.

Why we didn’t say anything about the Foden goal being disallowed is beyond me. They went back about 5 mins to find a 50/50 in the centre of the park. We said nothing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dimples » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:48 pm

Mase wrote:Referees' body PGMOL has accepted that Liverpool midfielder Fabinho should have been sent off for a tackle on Brighton striker Evan Ferguson during Sunday's FA Cup tie.

What about Robertson 'tackle' on McAllister?
What about Konate's push on McAllister?

Any word on those or do they just discuss one tackle worthy of a Red card and ignore the other two?
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby MIAMCFC » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:06 pm

Dimples wrote:

What about Robertson 'tackle' on McAllister?
What about Konate's push on McAllister?

Any word on those or do they just discuss one tackle worthy of a Red card and ignore the other two?

It’s very cunning by the scouse lovers and the shithouse media. Say nothing it goes away. Erickson gets clattered out for 3 months headline worthy every outlet including Radio2 this morning.Young kid gets the cowards tackle down his achiles 0.
MIAMCFC

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:34 pm

No apology then fuckin wankers
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby zuricity » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:24 pm

Surely red card for Anthony there ? stamping on a players calf when he is on the floor.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby zuricity » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:50 pm

very poisonous atmosphere at the Swamp , i reckon it might kick off in the second half .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:25 pm

Webb has said Rashford would NOW be classed as offside.

Always was you baldy twat

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:59 pm

Mase wrote:Webb has said Rashford would NOW be classed as offside.

Watch on youtube.com

Exactly

Why didn’t anyone ask him when the laws of the game were changed as I’m sure that would be reported on.

By admitting the error after the event they hope to limit the poor public perception has of VAR.
Well, it hasn’t worked Howard
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:11 pm

The day the final whistle went and they restarted the game for United to score we should have known, without doubt, that it’s utterly corrupt.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Scatman » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:23 pm

Watch on youtube.com

So I don't have to listen to that cunt talk to those wankers for 10 minutes, where's the bit about the Rash goal Mase?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Nick » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:31 am

nottsblue wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

Exactly

Why didn’t anyone ask him when the laws of the game were changed as I’m sure that would be reported on.

By admitting the error after the event they hope to limit the poor public perception has of VAR.
Well, it hasn’t worked Howard

Yeah wtaf

They've changed a law secretly mid season ?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:29 am

Scatman wrote:

Watch on youtube.com

So I don't have to listen to that cunt talk to those wankers for 10 minutes, where's the bit about the Rash goal Mase?

Sorry mate, was at a wedding yesterday. 6 minutes 50 - “on the day the officials felt he hadn’t interfered with play as per what’s defined in the law….” Absolute fuckin nonsense.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby MIAMCFC » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:57 am

Ten Bob moaning about inconsistencies. The absolute piss taking twat.
MIAMCFC

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:57 am

Mase wrote:The day the final whistle went and they restarted the game for United to score we should have known, without doubt, that it’s utterly corrupt.

That was one of the worst.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum