Barca Charged..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Barca Charged..

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:05 pm

Barcelona charged with corruption over payments to former referees' official

Barcelona have been charged with corruption over payments the club made to Jose Maria Enriquez Negreira, a former vice-president of Spain's referees' committee.

Last month it emerged that Barca have paid Negreira and a company he owns a reported total of 8.4m euros (£7.4m) between 2001 and 2018.

A Barcelona court heard on Friday that Barca, former club officials and Negreira had been indicted for "corruption", "breach of trust" and "false business records".

These lawsuits, brought by the Barcelona public prosecutor's office, target the club, as well as former presidents Josep Maria Bartomeu and Sandro Rosell.

La Liga chief executive Javier Tebas said last month that current president Joan Laporta should resign if he was unable to explain the payments.

Laporta responded by saying he will not give Tebas "what he'd like by stepping down" and the charges come three days after Laporta insisted his club had "never bought referees".

"Let it be clear Barca have never bought referees and Barca have never had the intention of buying referees, absolutely never," he said on Tuesday.

Have fun Bern, Gundo and Laporte. Ask Torres how he’s getting on. All the best.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Barca Charged..

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:12 pm

I am in no way in Barcas corner . But let’s see how true this shit is , I wouldn’t mind betting the fat slug has his hands in this all the way to his armpits , We more than anyone know what a first grade cunt he is
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john@staustell » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:32 pm

carolina-blue wrote:I am in no way in Barcas corner . But let’s see how true this shit is , I wouldn’t mind betting the fat slug has his hands in this all the way to his armpits , We more than anyone know what a first grade cunt he is

It's complete irony as he is the most corrupt of the lot. But I have no doubt Barca would do that!

Did Barca, Real and two others ever pay back that public money they were ordered to?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:07 pm

Rags next hopefully.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:55 pm

Dates between 2001 and 2018??

How long before Pep, Txiki and Soriano, get linked with this shit....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:06 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Dates between 2001 and 2018??

Probably another couple of days. Most hacks aren't bright enough to connect the dots and make the link
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:17 pm

nottsblue wrote:

Probably another couple of days. Most hacks aren't bright enough to connect the dots and make the link

Re Pep (as a manager , not a player) 2001 is before his time and 2018 is after so I can't see why anyone would try to link him with this.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Scatman » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:21 pm

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Re Pep (as a manager , not a player) 2001 is before his time and 2018 is after so I can't see why anyone would try to link him with this.

"between"
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:25 pm

zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Investigagtion BETWEEN 2001 and 2018, Pep managed them 2008 to 2012, as manager he may not been aware of what was going on but that won't stop the media linking him.......
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:39 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Investigation BETWEEN 2001 and 2018, Pep managed them 2008 to 2012, as manager he may not been aware of what was going on but that won't stop the media linking him.......

Can't see it happening though, Paranoia strikes deep.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:46 pm

zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Investigation BETWEEN 2001 and 2018, Pep managed them 2008 to 2012, as manager he may not been aware of what was going on but that won't stop the media linking him.......

If you think i am paranoid, you should meet my eldest brother when it comes to City :lol:
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby s1ty m » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:36 pm

Mase wrote:Barcelona charged with corruption over payments to former referees' official

Barcelona have been charged with corruption over payments the club made to Jose Maria Enriquez Negreira, a former vice-president of Spain's referees' committee.

Last month it emerged that Barca have paid Negreira and a company he owns a reported total of 8.4m euros (£7.4m) between 2001 and 2018.

A Barcelona court heard on Friday that Barca, former club officials and Negreira had been indicted for "corruption", "breach of trust" and "false business records".

These lawsuits, brought by the Barcelona public prosecutor's office, target the club, as well as former presidents Josep Maria Bartomeu and Sandro Rosell.

La Liga chief executive Javier Tebas said last month that current president Joan Laporta should resign if he was unable to explain the payments.

Laporta responded by saying he will not give Tebas "what he'd like by stepping down" and the charges come three days after Laporta insisted his club had "never bought referees".

"Let it be clear Barca have never bought referees and Barca have never had the intention of buying referees, absolutely never," he said on Tuesday.

But, but, but...

City are the crooks for refusing to cooperate with people they know to be crooks. Strangely, Sky et al haven't yet put out a special on this. Odd that.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby MIAMCFC » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:58 am

s1ty m wrote:
Mase wrote:Barcelona charged with corruption over payments to former referees' official

But, but, but...

City are the crooks for refusing to cooperate with people they know to be crooks. Strangely, Sky et al haven't yet put out a special on this. Odd that.

No traction in the UK. Funny that. Gobby Neville and the media thinking Burying that shit before it gets messy? When Juventus got relegated not so long ago for the same, at least 5 other teams were bang to rights. Anderlect we’re caught, if you compiled decisions we have seen what conclusions would you have no choice to come to. It is a thing and I have believed it because my eyes don’t lie. Rashfords goal…….
MIAMCFC
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:28 am

CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Re Pep (as a manager , not a player) 2001 is before his time and 2018 is after so I can't see why anyone would try to link him with this.

If you think i am paranoid, you should meet my eldest brother when it comes to City :lol:

He, he , my second short sentence should have been in double quotes . I was quoting Buffalo Springfield's song "For what it's worth" - for what it is worth :lol: :lol:
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:02 pm

Uefa has appointed ethics and disciplinary inspectors to look into payments made by Barcelona to a former vice-president of Spain's referees' committee.

A court heard Barcelona have been indicted for "corruption", "breach of trust" and "false business records".

Prosecutors allege Barca paid 8.4m euros (£7.4m) to Jose Maria Enriquez Negreira and his company in return for favourable refereeing decisions.

Barcelona deny any wrongdoing.

Uefa said: "Ethics and disciplinary inspectors have been appointed to conduct an investigation regarding a potential violation of Uefa's legal framework by FC Barcelona in connection with the so-called 'Caso Negreira'".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:36 pm

BREAKING: Barcelona face a ban from the Champions League after paying MILLIONS to a company linked to Spanish referee chief

https://twitter.com/MailSport/status/16 ... 4620186625
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:50 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:BREAKING: Barcelona face a ban from the Champions League after paying MILLIONS to a company linked to Spanish referee chief

Tebas is so quiet. Surely he has something to say.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:58 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:BREAKING: Barcelona face a ban from the Champions League after paying MILLIONS to a company linked to Spanish referee chief

He’s eating. Give him a few hours.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:15 pm

Expect them to wriggle out of it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby zuricity » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:27 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

He’s eating. Give him a few hours.

grazing Mase , grazing.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Return to The Maine Football forum