Gundo

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Gundo

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 pm

nottsblue wrote:
stupot wrote:Think it was her with Dele Alli but that was a while ago.

Speaking of that useless twat, why is he now known simply as Dele? Just his forename?

Is he now Brazilian?

He said this week his goal is to make England’s squad for the next WC :lol:

He won’t have a club at the end of the season, he probably needs to focus on that.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:51 pm

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
stupot wrote:Think it was her with Dele Alli but that was a while ago.

Speaking of that useless twat, why is he now known simply as Dele? Just his forename?

Is he now Brazilian?

He said this week his goal is to make England’s squad for the next WC :lol:

He won’t have a club at the end of the season, he probably needs to focus on that.

He must mean by FIFA on his PlayStation

I doubt he will play more than a dozen games in the PL ever again, let alone get past Foden Saka Grealish Bellingham Palmer Lewis TAA Maddison Ward-Prowse Mainoo and others in Englands midfield
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:34 pm

Reports that Gundo was involved in coming up with the Stones role and a formation that one of the kids teams ended up using. With Pep sure that Gundo will end up as City manager one day.

Maybe back in the summer as Player/Coach? Whoever is taking over from Pep we need them to have a good year under Pep learning the ropes from a coaching POV in my opinion.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:46 pm

Gundo is right to blame his team mates, shambolic by them, Cancelo the clown the most brainless footballer i have ever seen.

Gundo is a winner. He should come home. Never too late
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:08 pm

Mase wrote:Reports that Gundo was involved in coming up with the Stones role and a formation that one of the kids teams ended up using. With Pep sure that Gundo will end up as City manager one day.

Maybe back in the summer as Player/Coach? Whoever is taking over from Pep we need them to have a good year under Pep learning the ropes from a coaching POV in my opinion.

That's a great call. He'd be a great coach, he's won it all and been instrumental in those wins. So maybe even a very good Pep replacement.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby salford city » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:11 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:Reports that Gundo was involved in coming up with the Stones role and a formation that one of the kids teams ended up using. With Pep sure that Gundo will end up as City manager one day.

That's a great call. He'd be a great coach, he's won it all and been instrumental in those wins. So maybe even a very good Pep replacement.

Am all in favour of this Pep speaks very highly of him as a football brain. Would love to see him learning the ropes under Pep and develop with the EDS teams. His Mrs may be a stumbling block again though
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby zuricity » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:41 am

We'll see, if he really has any balls, he will leave Barca this summer. He had a dream to play for Barca as a kid, so i can understand him wanting to try it. I hope they have paid him and not just issued him with promissary notes ( currency) like the uk pound is.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:24 am

I’ve changed my mind. Get Gundo back. The general is needed.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:26 am

salford city wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Am all in favour of this Pep speaks very highly of him as a football brain. Would love to see him learning the ropes under Pep and develop with the EDS teams. His Mrs may be a stumbling block again though

She’s changed her tune now and says she misses Manchester :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:00 am

Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Think she's actually missing him getting paid regularly!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby salford city » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:22 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Think she's actually missing him getting paid regularly!

That would seem to be the clincher. Must be an eye opener as Mase pointed out going from us to another 'leading' European team. The bullshit that they must continue to spin at Farca must be mind-blowing. I guarantee that all signings recently stipulate low wages and performance bonuses. They're mortgaged to the hilt and have already partly sold the family silver with the tv rights deal. They need sustained success quuckly. Fuck the cunts
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:59 am

Grass greener Gundo. Bernie take note, it’s a shit show in a shit ground, with jack shit chance of getting paid.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:47 pm

Barcelona coach Xavi will remain at the club until at least the end of his contract in June 2025 after changing his mind that this would be his last season.

Another season of shite for poor Gundo
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:52 pm

Mase wrote:Barcelona coach Xavi will remain at the club until at least the end of his contract in June 2025 after changing his mind that this would be his last season.

They’ve played the you are a Barca legend and we need you card , They know they can’t afford a decent manager
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:Barcelona coach Xavi will remain at the club until at least the end of his contract in June 2025 after changing his mind that this would be his last season.

They’ve played the you are a Barca legend and we need you card , They know they can’t afford a decent manager

Sounds like this Ruben Amorim will end up at Bayern. I don’t think any decent manager that isn’t a Barca boy would touch Barcelona. It’s obvious they are a mess.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum