City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrister

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrist

Postby patrickblue » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:14 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:
blues2win wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13099398/leicester-charged-by-premier-league-over-alleged-breach-of-profitability-and-sustainability-rules

Premier League have now charged Leicester City who have fired back.

They all voted for it. They all deserve it

The Hatefull 8 or 10 or 19 all cunts -if I remember only Sheffield Utd abstained - yer right they all deserve it ,

Us, Fulham, West Brom, Aston Villa, Swansea and Southampton voted against it. Reading abstained.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:40 pm

Leicester were part of the group that Pep publicly called out in his press conference that time.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carolina-blue » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:57 pm

patrickblue wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:
blues2win wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13099398/leicester-charged-by-premier-league-over-alleged-breach-of-profitability-and-sustainability-rules

The Hatefull 8 or 10 or 19 all cunts -if I remember only Sheffield Utd abstained - yer right they all deserve it ,

Us, Fulham, West Brom, Aston Villa, Swansea and Southampton voted against it. Reading abstained.

Oh ok thanks . I thought Sheff abstained in something or other
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby patrickblue » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:45 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
patrickblue wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:

Oh ok thanks . I thought Sheff abstained in something or other

They weren't in the PL at the time

These are the ones who voted for it, and of course the top four are the one's who sent the infamous letter on official Arsenal headed paper.

Manchester United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham Hotspur
Everton
Chelsea
West Ham United
Norwich City
Stoke City
Newcastle United
Sunderland
Wigan Athletic
Queens Park Rangers
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:53 pm

According to the Beeb Leicester are going after the PL in a court of law.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:41 pm

Pep knows what went on behind the scenes with Leicester a few years ago. They wrote a letter trying to fuck us. I hope the PL fuck them -

Pep Guardiola has accused Manchester City’s Premier League rivals of conspiring against them again, naming Leicester City as one of nine clubs who worked to kick them out of European football three years ago.

Asked if he felt other Man City's rivals had been driving the matter, Guardiola said at a press conference on Friday: "Of course – it is the Premier League. I don’t know why. You have to ask the CEOs, Daniel Levy, these kind of people."

He said: “Nine teams – Burnley, Wolves, Leicester, Newcastle, Spurs, Arsenal, (Manchester) United, Liverpool, Chelsea – (wrote a letter wanting us) out of the Champions League, that they wanted that position. It’s not an unprecedented story, it’s the second time. We lived that before, two or three years ago.

“You accuse us – we should be out. But between those nine teams before and the 19 teams now, between their word and the word of my people, I’m sorry but I rely on the words of my people.”
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:31 am

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3939567/lcfc- ... 24?lang=en

Leicester taking both the English Football League and the Premier League to Court. They don’t trust the independence of a EFL or Premier League Commission to adjudicate their cases.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:42 am

blues2win wrote:https://www.lcfc.com/news/3939567/lcfc-statement--22-march-2024?lang=en

Leicester taking both the English Football League and the Premier League to Court. They don’t trust the independence of a EFL or Premier League Commission to adjudicate their cases.

I bet they could really do with our help right now. Lawyer advice etc. Shame they tried to fuck us.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:46 am

Enjoy this read with a cup of tea and a smile.

FFP - A PREMIER LEAGUE OWN GOAL
For the first time in the entire history of the FFP narrative, the focus has shifted (slightly) away from City and other clubs in the financial spotlight, and it’s moving towards “FFP is not working and it’s hindering clubs progress”
So let’s get all this straight…
Premier League clubs voted in favour of FFP rules in early 2013, following the 2009 UEFA review of clubs spending and sustainability (less than a year after City’s takeover)
And now it turns out that the rules don’t just affect the top clubs, but every club no matter where they are in the league, which was fine and dandy… Until the Premier League started docking points for breaking those rules.
Now, we all know that despite these rules being presented as a fluffy, unicorn filled dream where no club will ever need go hungry again, they were brought in to limit mega wealthy club owners such as (at the time) Roman Abramovic and of course; City Football Group.
Meanwhile City have won the absolute lot and Chelsea continue to spend money like it’s going out of fashion but cant win a one ticket raffle, but that’s beside the point for now.
The last transfer window was completely dead, with multiple clubs claiming poverty, that is, relative poverty to FFP.
Arsenal for example couldn’t go in for the players they wanted because they would have passed the FFP threshold in doing so.
Similar was said by other clubs who needed to strengthen but couldn’t despite having the funds to do so.
Then we have the case of Newcastle United… The richest football club in the world, but can’t buy any world class talent off the shelf without the threat of having the man on their back.
Stoke City are in the same boat. Championship FFP rules are aligned with the Premier League. Stoke are owned by the people who created BET365, multi billionaires who can’t spend any money that will meaningfully benefit the progress of their club.
Meanwhile Notts Forest and Everton are having points taken off them during a season where they are fighting for league survival.
Where does this all end?
Who will stand up against these ridiculous regulations that are choking the financial power traditionally associated with the English top flight?
Well I’ll tell you who…. MANCHESTER CITY.
During the initial FFP vote in 2013, six clubs voted against the new rules. Three of those clubs are no longer in this league and the remaining three are Fulham, Aston Villa and the Treble Winning Champions of the World.
City’s bosses saw right through the facade from the beginning, but the long game had to be played out, this wasn’t going away any time soon.
Fast forward ten years and as predicted, the Premier League charged City under the rules designed from the outset to stop them.
Or so they thought…
When UEFA launched an investigation into City’s finances (under its own separate FFP regulations) they alerted the Premier League to its intentions and began sharing their findings, from which the Premier League began its own investigation using UEFA’s evidence as a template. UEFA concluded City were in breach of rules and banned City from the Champions League.
Unfortunately for both organisations, there was a small problem along the way.
That small problem being that not one single piece of evidence that UEFA presented was able to stand up when viewed independently.
Now this would have been bad enough, had the people who reviewed this evidence been anyone other than… The highest judicial authority in the world for sport.
Luckily for the Premier League, a time barred restriction was placed on a portion of UEFA’s evidence, giving the Premier League a window of opportunity, since there was no time bar limits within the Premier Leagues own regulations.
All systems were go, the green light was on… 115 charges relating to Financial Fair Play and profit and sustainability rules.
However…
City insist they’ve not broken any rules and have openly stated they can prove it.
The Premier Leagues charges are as we speak, being independently reviewed by a time served King’s counsel Barrister.
This process is private and confidential by order of…. The Premier League.
No information is allowed to be discussed with third parties including the press, TV media and other private individuals and organisations.
It’s completely hush until the day the independent commission report is published.
When that day arrives, (around June 17th according to some unofficial sources) it will be the end of FFP as we know it.
In the time it took to legislate for City, allow City the time to go ahead and actually “break the rules,” investigate them, charge them and then independently review everything… the Premier League have potentially relegated two clubs, stopped its richest club spending any money, limited its title contenders squad options and caused a knock on effect of club legal action against one another as well as from clubs below them in other leagues.
All this to try and stop the Treble Winning Champions of the World from undermining the established, traditional order at the top of the pyramid.
When the truth finally comes out, the last thing Everton, Forest and Newcastle will be worried about is money. They will be more concerned with the fact that the administration of the very league they compete in has used them as sacrificial lambs as a means to an end that had nothing to do with them.
I highly doubt Premier League CEO Richard Masters sleeps very well at night knowing what’s coming this year regarding City “charges,” but that’s not the only thing giving him anxiety…
What will people think when the severely underreported revelations from 2020 resurface? Namely the fact that Liverpool and Man united had special access to vet Richard Masters as a candidate in the running to be Premier League CEO.
Masters was the League committee’s fourth choice for the role, the other three miraculously decided the job wasn’t for them, leaving the reds lap dog as the only option left.
FFP is just the start, the corruption and manipulation will all come to light.
City have already ruined the party, but to what extent the party has been ruined is still behind closed doors for as long as City have a case to answer.
Those doors will be opening within a matter of weeks and no prisoners will be taken.
Often the question is asked, “If they are innocent, why didn’t City just cooperate?…”
…It’s simple; City do not negotiate with terrorists.
City knew from the start that FFP was a sniper scope aimed at the Etihad.
City knew they were being baited into proceeding with no regard for the new rules.
City knew what the agenda was, who was behind it and how it was being played out the entire time.
That’s why City so confidently state they have done nothing wrong.
Because the last thing City were ever going to do after 2013 was give the Premier League a valid reason to attack.
Their hand was forced with talk of a Government Regulator coming in and the evidence against City will be the same tripe it was when it began in the office of the UEFA FFP panel, the leader of which ended up in a French prison on corruption charges…
Word to the wise… Start getting your apologies ready by the end of spring. City are about to save Football, and it’s going to be BIBLICAL.
- Admin, Super City from Maine Road
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:12 am

Love that thanks for posting. Says what we've all been hoping for. Didn't know the history around Masters' appointment either
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:15 am

salford city wrote:Love that thanks for posting. Says what we've all been hoping for. Didn't know the history around Masters' appointment either

I didn’t know that either. And the fact he referred to Everton and Forest as “small clubs” the other week….everything is starting to come to light.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:37 am

The quote from CARL :-) above is exactly why MCF.net should always remain independent from sponsors etc. Here you speak your mind.

Nobody stops you ( mainly talking about City). Nevertheless, others from around the world are free to look in on our debates and become a member at no cost and contribute. Or simply read the good ,the bad and the Red shirt driven ugly.

Like it or not the truth will always come out in the end.

MCF.net is not going away. Opinions may differ, change or remain, but FFP will not. It will be gone soon enough.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:39 am

zuricity wrote:The quote from CARL :-) above is exactly why MCF.net should always remain independent from sponsors etc. Here you speak your mind.

Nobody stops you ( mainly talking about City). Nevertheless, others from around the world are free to look in on our debates and become a member at no cost and contribute. Or simply read the good ,the bad and the Red shirt driven ugly.

MCF.net is not going away. Opinions may differ, change or remain, but FFP will not. It will be gone soon enough.

Spot on
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:04 pm

salford city wrote:Love that thanks for posting. Says what we've all been hoping for. Didn't know the history around Masters' appointment either

As was said, that was kept very quiet.

I'd not heard it and I'd put good money on it that no-one else on here had either.

Correct me if I'm wrong
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:51 pm

zuricity wrote:The quote from CARL :-) above is exactly why MCF.net should always remain independent from sponsors etc. Here you speak your mind.

MCF.net is not going away. Opinions may differ, change or remain, but FFP will not. I will be gone soon enough.

Well said !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby blues2win » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:52 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... amuel.html

This argument by Martin Samuel was published in 2013. It foretold the future. Stop owner investment and protect the cartel.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:06 pm

blues2win wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261817/Arsenal-Manchester-United-financial-fair-play-plot-ruin-Premier-League--Martin-Samuel.html

This argument by Martin Samuel was published in 2013. It foretold the future. Stop owner investment and protect the cartel.

He would do well to republish this article under a massive disclaimer of I TOLD YOU SO AND YOU DIDNT LISTEN
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:22 pm

Mase wrote:
blues2win wrote:https://www.lcfc.com/news/3939567/lcfc-statement--22-march-2024?lang=en

I bet they could really do with our help right now. Lawyer advice etc. Shame they tried to fuck us.

Not sure Mase my enemies enemy an all that ?
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby sheblue » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:35 pm

Leicester just another dumb turkey that voted for Christmas.
Looks like they are in a fair bit of shit.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:29 am

blues2win wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261817/Arsenal-Manchester-United-financial-fair-play-plot-ruin-Premier-League--Martin-Samuel.html

Remember reading this article when it was published. Reading it again is just a Wow moment. He's got everything absolutely spot on! This article should be repeated in every footie program ad infinitum until the masses realise how they were conned into thinking FFP was anything other than a protectionist attempt to keep the established order. An IQ of about 10 is all that is needed to see FFP for what it was.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum