City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrister

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrist

Postby blues2win » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:20 am

https://x.com/giuliabould/status/177733 ... 9Awxy5lqVQ

Interesting that the Commission blasted the Premier League on the second Everton case. The Premier League wanted 17 points deduction for Everton on the two cases when administration would have resulted in a 9 point penalty. The whole things a shambles.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby blues2win » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:26 am

https://x.com/_pauljoyce/status/1777330 ... 9Awxy5lqVQ

There remains a third case against Everton. Not at all clear the appeal against the second case would be heard before the end of the season. This third case almost certainly wouldn’t be. So we would likely not know who’d been relegated after the final matches have been played. Masters and co should resign.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby salford city » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:49 am

blues2win wrote:https://x.com/_pauljoyce/status/1777330484030157013?s=61&t=6ifllXVJePmO9Awxy5lqVQ

There remains a third case against Everton. Not at all clear the appeal against the second case would be heard before the end of the season. This third case almost certainly wouldn’t be. So we would likely not know who’d been relegated after the final matches have been played. Masters and co should resign.

Complete and utter farce which should result in the heads of Masters and his cohorts. They are making this up as they go along and I hope wirh all my heart that it will be us who bring this farce to an end. The irony of it woyld be so sweet
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby MIAMCFC » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:55 am

salford city wrote:
blues2win wrote:https://x.com/_pauljoyce/status/1777330484030157013?s=61&t=6ifllXVJePmO9Awxy5lqVQ

Complete and utter farce which should result in the heads of Masters and his cohorts. They are making this up as they go along and I hope wirh all my heart that it will be us who bring this farce to an end. The irony of it woyld be so sweet

Diverting attention I know, Portsmouth must be looking at this in disbelief. Premier my arse.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:46 am

According to the ITK from BM, quite a few have had a warning letter from City’s lawyers this week to say if they keep spouting shit we’ll take them to court.
Last edited by Mase on Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 am

Mase wrote:According to the ITK from BM, quite a few have had a warning letter from City’s lawyers this week to say if they keep spouting shit well take them to court.

About time mate - and I said many many months ago that I bet we get offered a deal and ,if rumours are true , then that’s what’s been offered .

Glad we told them , allegedly, to fuck off .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:25 am

Mase wrote:According to the ITK from BM, quite a few have had a warning letter from City’s lawyers this week to say if they keep spouting shit well take them to court.

We should 100% take to court those that have been too thick to not use legal language when accusing us .

Sue them all .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:25 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

About time mate - and I said many many months ago that I bet we get offered a deal and ,if rumours are true , then that’s what’s been offered .

Someone else saying we’ve been offered a deal, similar to the one Uefa offered, and we’ve told them to do one.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:28 am

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Someone else saying we’ve been offered a deal, similar to the one Uefa offered, and we’ve told them to do one.

They will put all their efforts on proving we were not cooperating with them - imo , that’s all they can do us with and even that’s not a given .

Like CAS , wankers like Jordan will be hoping we are at least ‘guilty’ of that so he can can continue to spout off that were were found ‘guilty’

Little prick
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

They will put all their efforts on proving we were not cooperating with them - imo , that’s all they can do us with and even that’s not a given .

Like CAS , wankers like Jordan will be hoping we are at least ‘guilty’ of that so he can can continue to spout off that were were found ‘guilty’

Little prick

Let's make the cunt 'SQUIRM' with a lawsuit.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:30 pm

Outcast wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Little prick

Let's make the cunt 'SQUIRM' with a lawsuit.

As far as I can see the little pricks comments are just teetering on the illegal but I'm not sure if in the past he has gotten too giddy and spewed something illegal.

Id love to see him face a judge.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:10 pm

Hopefully the MUEN is top of the warning list
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:31 pm

john@staustell wrote:Hopefully the MUEN is top of the warning list

That paper is a fucking embarrassment
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 pm

Mase wrote:According to the ITK from BM, quite a few have had a warning letter from City’s lawyers this week to say if they keep spouting shit we’ll take them to court.

Yes mate I read that - and he also said that the Fat Slug Tebas is one of them , Hope so
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:57 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Mase wrote:According to the ITK from BM, quite a few have had a warning letter from City’s lawyers this week to say if they keep spouting shit we’ll take them to court.

Yes mate I read that - and he also said that the Fat Slug Tebas is one of them , Hope so

He will def get sued as the fat toad cannot stop his fat slimy toady mouth from spiting lies about us , even when we are found not guilty he will not be able to stop himself .

I cannot wait .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:09 pm

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:41 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Would ‘this be deemed libellous?

https://twitter.com/MCFCDamo/status/178 ... 46/photo/1

That can be reported as a hate crime these days. I wonder how many times people will report it
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:55 am

As Stefan said on a podcast I listened to the other day, you'd need to be a solicitor with over 20 years experience in capital law to have any hope at all of getting a handle on both the allegations and accounts and paperwork compiled in response.

Good old Damo here appears to have it all, as well as the final verdict.

The only thing is, he's in real danger of getting struck off with that post.

Throwing away a top career like that. What were you thinking Damo??
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby salford city » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 am

One of the best things about all these idiots is that they put it out there in writing or in taped conversations and leave themselves bang open for repercussions. That goon on X with his send in the xx comment as a prime example. Can you imagine the tears on the final day if we lift a 4th PL title whilst turkey teeth slinks off into the sunset - fucking epic
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:04 am

Original Dub wrote:As Stefan said on a podcast I listened to the other day, you'd need to be a solicitor with over 20 years experience in capital law to have any hope at all of getting a handle on both the allegations and accounts and paperwork compiled in response.

Good old Damo here appears to have it all, as well as the final verdict.

The only thing is, he's in real danger of getting struck off with that post.

Throwing away a top career like that. What were you thinking Damo??

Damo is the city fan, hes just quoted the deluded dipper!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum