City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrister

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City Launch Legal Challenge Against PL Charges & Barrist

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Hope the Prem goes under. They deserve it

So do I , then I can focus more on playing pádel .

I can see it might be fun
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby ruralblue » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:51 am

I also think we have a trump card in all if this which we will pull if we really need to. It was mentioned ages ago about City having a recording of a VAR check that blatently went against us. What if we have more than one recording between a Ref and the Var room which really shows cheating against us.

I've always found it so strange that we have never really challenged decisions after games. The Manure offside being such an obvious one. We didnt make any where near the fuss other teams would have done.

Conspiracy or our get out of jail free card.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:03 am

The Premier League in name. I remember Sheik Mansoor saying judge our business model in 10 years and we will see who has got things right. We have dominated them in every aspect. I expect the US cartel to be full of hot air. The Premier League cannot win. If we destroy the case against us. The Cartel skink back to a private back room to plot again. This is about $ and anti Arab prejudice nothing more. That picture of the Yank owned clubs CEO’S all together, I think the daft Cunts released that themselves. A don’t mess with us picture. Similar situation to the Royal family thinking an Arab would be stepfather to the future King. Panic. They want us ruined. In fact we could be the saviours. The other 10 clubs need to realise the hateful 8 would be offering guest membership to the franchise model they want.
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:22 am

This is the sort of ordure that they still have the nerve to say in public. Utterly corrupt.

Last edited by johnny crossan on Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:42 am

johnny crossan wrote:This is the sort of ordure that they still have the nerve to say in public. Utterly corrupt.

The sooner we have an independent regulator for football, the better. Bin this lot of corrupt has-beens and their "ideas" that are no more than money/power grabbing tactics to keep the "old elite" at the top and stop ambitious owners getting above their station.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby nottsblue » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:29 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:This is the sort of ordure that they still have the nerve to say in public. Utterly corrupt.

The sooner we have an independent regulator for football, the better. Bin this lot of corrupt has-beens and their "ideas" that are no more than money/power grabbing tactics to keep the "old elite" at the top and stop ambitious owners getting above their station.

Exactly
The number of fans who simply believe carte blanche what Sky or the BBC or Talksport tell them is astonishing. And is it little wonder when the powers that be at the FA are intrinsically linked to the rags and dippers?
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:08 pm

ruralblue wrote:I also think we have a trump card in all if this which we will pull if we really need to. It was mentioned ages ago about City having a recording of a VAR check that blatently went against us. What if we have more than one recording between a Ref and the Var room which really shows cheating against us.

I've always found it so strange that we have never really challenged decisions after games. The Manure offside being such an obvious one. We didnt make any where near the fuss other teams would have done.

I am not a gambler, i have played card games in the past, never for money though. What i have learned, over a long time, is that you keep quiet and keep your cards to yourself until they call your bluff.
Whatever we have on anyone will only ever come out at the right time, possibly never in public.

It sems that PL administrators, man u and scouse directors are no longer directly responsible for PL activities. Probably the latest administrators ( two women included, i think) are wondering what the likes of scouse and rag directors have got them into and how they can gracefully get out of the situation.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby ruralblue » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:43 pm

zuricity wrote:
ruralblue wrote:I also think we have a trump card in all if this which we will pull if we really need to. It was mentioned ages ago about City having a recording of a VAR check that blatently went against us. What if we have more than one recording between a Ref and the Var room which really shows cheating against us.

I am not a gambler, i have played card games in the past, never for money though. What i have learned, over a long time, is that you keep quiet and keep your cards to yourself until they call your bluff.
Whatever we have on anyone will only ever come out at the right time, possibly never in public.

I am getting more and more convinced we have something on them that will make the accusations aimed at us appear so trivial.

If this were true your probably right we'd most likely strike a deal and it would never become public knowledge. We'd all love it to be though!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Outcast » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:29 pm

ruralblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I am getting more and more convinced we have something on them that will make the accusations aimed at us appear so trivial.

If this were true your probably right we'd most likely strike a deal and it would never become public knowledge. We'd all love it to be though!

What exactly do we have, photos of Masters pants down taking it up the arse from Perry in public toioets?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:30 pm

Cheesy has said again we have nothing to worry about.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ruralblue » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:54 pm

Outcast wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

What exactly do we have, photos of Masters pants down taking it up the arse from Perry in public toioets?

No Mase has them, he's in most of the shots.

I dunno, just have a feeling we've got something.
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:11 pm

:lol: I refuse to give up my personal stash of photos to help City!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:31 pm

Original Dub wrote:That Oliver Holt nonce is at it again.

The longer this goes on, the worse our club looks apparently.

On the contrary you greasy haired fuck, the longer this goes on, the worse the Premier league look for launching shit at us that just might not stick.

Any cunt saying city are to blame for being accused of something and building a defence is just that... a cunt
Well said :D
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Outcast » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:20 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Outcast wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:

No Mase has them, he's in most of the shots.

I dunno, just have a feeling we've got something.

More like Otters, kova and Grealish framed jockeys in his cellar.

I don't think they believe they'll win, the intent was to cause damage to our image more than anything.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:37 pm

These accusors are accusing City and other organisations ( for example Etihad) of Fraud. Very , very serious allegations indeed. Let's see how it looks in a court of Law, not at the PL offices. Serious problem for the PL .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:37 am

zuricity wrote:These accusors are accusing City and other organisations ( for example Etihad) of Fraud. Very , very serious allegations indeed. Let's see how it looks in a court of Law, not at the PL offices. Serious problem for the PL .

Maybe the PL aren't that stupid to let it get to that stage.
When your in a hole best thing to do is to stop digging.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Indianablue » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:08 pm

Bit naive to tnink we'll walk away from this without major punishment. PL are being forced by cartel to bring the case and punish us. The shit storm being whipped up is scaring them more than our defence team so they will find us guilty of a significant number of the charges to tarnish our reputation, just like UEFA did.
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:20 pm

Indianablue wrote:Bit naive to tnink we'll walk away from this without major punishment. PL are being forced by cartel to bring the case and punish us. The shit storm being whipped up is scaring them more than our defence team so they will find us guilty of a significant number of the charges to tarnish our reputation, just like UEFA did.

They can’t just say we’re guilty to save face - as far as I’m aware people could be doing time for this? It’s not just a few points being docked - they could really open a can of worms if they just find us guilty because they’re being forced to by the US owned clubs
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:38 pm

Indianablue wrote:Bit naive to tnink we'll walk away from this without major punishment. PL are being forced by cartel to bring the case and punish us. The shit storm being whipped up is scaring them more than our defence team so they will find us guilty of a significant number of the charges to tarnish our reputation, just like UEFA did.

The ONLY penalty we will get will be a non co-operational one.
I cannot see , from what has all been said , anything else that will hold water.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

The ONLY penalty we will get will be a non co-operational one.
I cannot see , from what has all been said , anything else that will hold water.
absolutely no doubt in my mind the PL will withdraw these fake allegations before the end of this season.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum