***Champions v Rags FA Cup Final Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Champions v Rags FA Cup Final Official Match Thread**

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:59 pm

gmercer1 wrote:Watched in the pub with loads of Rag fans and other clubs fans and every single one of them said that no way should it have been a pen for them. Just shows the blatant cheating

I do not give a fuck what anybody says, no way should that have been a penalty. Like I said before the rules are made to be subjective so a penalty like yesterday can or cannot be given, depending of course the circumstances and teams involved . For example, those thinking it was a correct decision answer this question.
If a rag player had done exactly the same as Jack, in his own area, would a pen be given? Answer : No fucking chance. QED
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:11 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:Watched in the pub with loads of Rag fans and other clubs fans and every single one of them said that no way should it have been a pen for them. Just shows the blatant cheating

I do not give a fuck what anybody says, no way should that have been a penalty. Like I said before the rules are made to be subjective so a penalty like yesterday can or cannot be given, depending of course the circumstances and teams involved . For example, those thinking it was a correct decision answer this question.
If a rag player had done exactly the same as Jack, in his own area, would a pen be given? Answer : No fucking chance. QED

Well we saw our own penalty shout turned down and now it’s been taken off all the highlight reels available so did it even happen?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:21 pm

Mase wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Well we saw our own penalty shout turned down and now it’s been taken off all the highlight reels available so did it even happen?!

Amongst others that Fred fouled yesterday, he commited three clear bookable fouls on Tin tin.

Finally gettng a booking for stopping Jack late on in the game.

How Coote decided that wasn't a penalty on Tin tin is beyond me, clearly reaches across his legs and brings him down.

The sheer stupidity of Fred is that he whacks at Tin tin again on the wing when he doesn't need to, gives away a free kick and Tin tin passes to Gündo , who scores, How many times have we said on here that players just need to run with the attacker and not foul ?

If i was Fred's captain I would have given him a right rollicking for that foul and the location of the foul , But no, the little weasel in red was complaining again to the Ref.

How Coote decided that was a foul on Casemiro and nor a red card offence for Casemiro is beyond me.

However look at how easily the Ref give City players yellow cards yesterday. Couldn't wait .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby patrickblue » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:42 pm

All these subjective decisions given to rags really gets me down. As I've said before, it's been going on since I can remember, and I'm 68.
I can only take comfort in the fact we beat them despite all the officials best efforts to cheat us out of it.
Bloody rags, I detest them.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Indianablue » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:57 pm

patrickblue wrote:All these subjective decisions given to rags really gets me down. As I've said before, it's been going on since I can remember, and I'm 68.
I can only take comfort in the fact we beat them despite all the officials best efforts to cheat us out of it.
Bloody rags, I detest them.

I never bothered during the 90's and 00's because we rarely competed with them but over the past 10 years their spite has changed my attitude, i also include Liverpool in a similar manner. I detest them now and the people that try to assist them
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:41 pm

Disgusted watching Tunnel Cam. Mike Summerbee helping Ferguson out in the tunnel, letting him hang off his arm. Foden running over to shake his hand.

Fuck me, these are City boys. Before a derby they’re obsessed with running to an old cunt that’s constantly dug us out. Wasn’t long ago he went to the effort of going to PSG’s hotel to try and get them to stop us.

Fuckin embarrassing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:17 pm

Mase wrote:Disgusted watching Tunnel Cam. Mike Summerbee helping Ferguson out in the tunnel, letting him hang off his arm. Foden running over to shake his hand.

Fuck me, these are City boys. Before a derby they’re obsessed with running to an old cunt that’s constantly dug us out. Wasn’t long ago he went to the effort of going to PSG’s hotel to try and get them to stop us.

Fuckin embarrassing.

Agree

Remember that phantom penalty in the cup at OT, when we were one up through Rosler?

Referee Alan Wilkie was the only one in the entire country who saw it
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:25 pm

john@staustell wrote:
Mase wrote:Disgusted watching Tunnel Cam. Mike Summerbee helping Ferguson out in the tunnel, letting him hang off his arm. Foden running over to shake his hand.

Fuckin embarrassing.

Agree

Remember that phantom penalty in the cup at OT, when we were one up through Rosler?

As a Scot watching that game two hundred miles away on TV that was the point I became a City fan. Not even sure it was a conscious decision but the injustice of that penalty when the foul should have gone the other way touched a nerve with me. 27 years down the line it still irks me.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:26 pm

Fuckin embarrassing.

I don't mind it. His time against us is done. He's an elderly bloke, I'm a firm believer in showing respect to elders, even if they have historically acted the cunt. Honestly, I'd be pretty embarrassed if anybody was giving it large against him when the cunt has been out of the game for ten years. If anything I'm pleased our lot aren't that petty and displayed some class. We're not scousers after all.

I have a begrudging level of respect for the old bastard. I absolutely hated him for most of my life but he's harmless now and no more than an old bloke who watches the house he built crumble around him while his nextdoor neighbour puts up new fences, a flush resin drive and bi-folding patio doors.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:34 pm

Still buzzin.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:35 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:

Fuckin embarrassing.

I don't mind it. His time against us is done. He's an elderly bloke, I'm a firm believer in showing respect to elders, even if they have historically acted the cunt. Honestly, I'd be pretty embarrassed if anybody was giving it large against him when the cunt has been out of the game for ten years. If anything I'm pleased our lot aren't that petty and displayed some class. We're not scousers after all.

I have a begrudging level of respect for the old bastard. I absolutely hated him for most of my life but he's harmless now and no more than an old bloke who watches the house he built crumble around him while his nextdoor neighbour puts up new fences, a flush resin drive and bi-folding patio doors.

Fuck me, no one is talking about smashing the old cunt up. Just ignore him. Why give him the time of day?

I believe a lot of shit will come out after he dies.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:37 pm

To settle the debate.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:37 pm

PeterParker wrote:Image

To settle the debate.

Kolarov.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:38 pm

john@staustell wrote:

Fuckin embarrassing.

Agree

That cunt pointed to the spot before the alleged foul was committed, bent as fuck
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:40 pm

Mase wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:

Fuckin embarrassing.

Fuck me, no one is talking about smashing the old cunt up. Just ignore him. Why give him the time of day?

Jelly and ice cream. BTW do you know they say Ice cream and Jelly in Ireland. Perhaps OD could confirm?
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:47 pm

john@staustell wrote:

Fuckin embarrassing.

Agree

Was it when the corner came in and the ref just blew up and pointed to the spot? Absolutely no one had any idea what it was for and replays didn’t spot anything.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:49 pm

Mase wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:

Fuckin embarrassing.

Did lol at the suggestion of smashing the old cunt up tbf.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:08 pm

:lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jun 04, 2023 6:20 pm

salford city wrote:
zuricity wrote:David Coute was VAR ref yesterday , he has been awful all season , been involved in some very dubious calls in several games - not just City games

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... r-30147851

I saw a pic of his profile at HT with the swamp in the background. Imagine it is fake, but would not surprise me if it was true. Im going to go back and read this thread now. We got back around 1215 so not so bad. Going to enjoy my sunday lunchtime beer today - get those inter shirts out - those of you who have the balls / decency to come out

Setting off for mi finca en españa on Tuesday, get there Friday, so not much build up for me. Will watch the game with mi amigos, they like City so should be good, mucho vino y San Miguel
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:58 pm

Anyone still dislike Jack…

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision