David Coote

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

David Coote

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:55 am

This is the twat on VAR yesterday -

A Facebook profile allegedly belonging to FA Cup final VAR referee David Coote has gone viral once again after controversies during the game.

Manchester City defeated Manchester United 2-1 in the action-filled thriller today (June 3) as Pep Guardiola's men stay on course for a historic treble.

However, the game wasn't without disputes as two major decisions in the first half with a potential penalty for Manchester United and possible a red card for Casemiro going to VAR review.

The 2023 EFL Cup winners were on the right side of both decisions as they were rewarded a penalty which Bruno Fernandes converted while the Brazilian midfielder escaped a booking.

The decisions caused frustrated fans to begin posting pictures of a Facebook profile purporting to be David Coote with an image of Old Trafford as the header.

The 40-year-old has been the main official in three Manchester United games this season, in wins over Everton, Aston Villa, and most recently, Newcastle, in the EFL Cup Final in February.

Time for City to say something publicly (Jack already has but it shouldn’t be up to him!). VAR was disgusting yesterday and this David Cunte guy needs a twating
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: David Coote

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:09 am

Also, when has a match been stopped during play for the ref to go to the monitor? What if the ref said it wasn’t a penalty? Will the audio be released for what Coote said to the ref? It must have been “it’s a penalty you need to stop the match” otherwise why was it stopped mid-play?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:12 am

When the referees ( includingVAR )stop the game like that , you know it is fixed.

They are supposed to wait until the ball becomes dead and out of play - which of course with City, could take five minutes.

The group i was watching with simply could not undertand how VAR failed to see Casemiro's shocking tackle and Red Card , but could see a hand ball in such an innocuous event.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:24 am

zuricity wrote:When the referees ( includingVAR )stop the game like that , you know it is fixed.

They are supposed to wait until the ball becomes dead and out of play - which of course with City, could take five minutes.

The group i was watching with simply could not undertand how VAR failed to see Casemiro's shocking tackle and Red Card , but could see a hand ball in such an innocuous event.

A Wednesday fan text me straight away asking how Casimiro was still on the pitch. Studs to the ankle and he’s got no control over the tackle AND THEN GETS THE FREEKICK HIMSELF!!!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:32 am

The more City say nothing about all these clearly bent decisions it down make one wonder if they are just waiting till all the shite goes through the courts. Then produce a glossary of clear and biased cheating made by Pigmol and the Fa.

Say nothing then when they are trying to fuck us over for cheating let it all come out and back fire on them.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:52 am

Absolute Coonte.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby nottsblue » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:03 pm

Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:When the referees ( includingVAR )stop the game like that , you know it is fixed.

A Wednesday fan text me straight away asking how Casimiro was still on the pitch. Studs to the ankle and he’s got no control over the tackle AND THEN GETS THE FREEKICK HIMSELF!!!!

That's the most shocking thing that we didn't even get a foul and it was then awarded a rag free kick!

It's never before happened in the UK and I daresay world football that a match has been halted in this way. And I also daresay it won't ever happen again. That alone is cause for huge concern in the context of impartial officiating
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:40 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:Absolute Coonte.

+1
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jun 04, 2023 5:41 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:Absolute Coonte.

+1

Cunt + millions
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:09 pm

Mase wrote:Also, when has a match been stopped during play for the ref to go to the monitor? What if the ref said it wasn’t a penalty? Will the audio be released for what Coote said to the ref? It must have been “it’s a penalty you need to stop the match” otherwise why was it stopped mid-play?!

You know thought I am nearly sure that happened for us away to spurs a few years ago. Gundo missed it and we lost 2-0 obvs but im sure the ref blew up as looked like ball was never going out…
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:57 pm

Just another cunt in the PL branding stable.

Clear and Obvious, as one may say.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby salford city » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:52 am

I posted this in the game thread. Was shown that profile picture at HT. you cannot make this shit up, but clearly, they can as that is two games against them this season when they have been given a helping hand from the officials. As someone has said, I expect us to bring these incidents up as part of our defence against the PL. This simply cannot be allowed to continue
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:56 am

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby patrickblue » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:50 pm

He might be a total coote, but in the end, we all know he was just following orders.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby salford city » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:29 pm

patrickblue wrote:He might be a total coote, but in the end, we all know he was just following orders.

This is the issue. The powers that be have put PIGMOL in place who are not answerable to anyone and then put them in charge of VAR to double the effect.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Scatman » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:46 pm

Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Return to The Maine Football forum