View from the Away End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Away End

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:00 am

Another short form view today. All I am taking from this is that Michael Oliver is going to be in charge !! Four wins on the trot would be very nice though.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Michael Oliver.
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Dan Cook
Fourth official: Michael Salisbury
VAR: Tony Harrington
Assistant VAR: Adam Nunn

Team Selection

Leno
Castagne- Diop- Ream -Bassey -Robinson
Tete- Reed -BDR
Pereira
Rau

And the rest…

Easy to forget with the transfer window drama that we have a premier league match in 48 hours! Perhaps there is not much to say. We are talking about arguably the greatest PL side in history and the toughest away game we ll face all season. Its hard to see anything but a pasting.

I am confident that we can get a draw. My main concern is whether the ref will be up to the job. Haarland does a lot of hauling down defenders in the box and then claims he was fouled. It is awful to watch and he will probably get away with it in that arena.

I think I'd rather just forfeit than deal with that against City

Numbers are so short with injuries and sales that, if we buy Iwobi, I'd tell him to drive himself from Liverpool to Manchester and meet us at the ground at quarter to three.

We have NO chance. 5-0…And I am not sure we will avoid relegation. Marco Silva will not be renewing his contract after this.

Palhinha should start. Who cares if the last couple of days have been distracting. He should get onto kicking Foden as early as possible and we will win this game.

In the past week we've frustrated Arsenal, knocked out Spurs & knocked back Bayern. Hoping we can get something from City against the odds again.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Away End

Postby nottsblue » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:04 am

Cheers CM

We are talking about arguably the greatest PL side in history and the toughest away game we ll face all season. Its hard to see anything but a pasting.

Hope this fella is prophetic
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum