View from the Away End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Away End

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:18 pm

Not much to see here, but at least I managed get this done in good time. Despite the injuries and the ref I still feel pretty calm about this one. As always, three points please.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Anthony Taylor
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
Fourth official: Dean Whitestone
VAR: Michael Salisbury
Assistant VAR: Derek Eaton.

Team Selection

Turner
Aina Boly Felipe Worrall Niakhate
Yates Mangala Sangare
MGW
Awoniyi

And the rest…

On their day City are capable of scoring 6 past any team in the world but if we can frustrate and limit their chances I think we could come away with a point. Wishful thinking maybe but anything is possible this season with Forest.

All my expectation is, is not to lose 5-0 than Ill be happy. Also no one can moan at a low block here as well.

The very definition of a free hit. I'll be content if we come away from this without our goal difference in tatters.

We'll quite possibly get smashed - but considering Man City basically thrash everyone, there's no real shame in it. They're just far too good and Haaland is basically a Football Manager cheat player you only get after using the editor to create an unstoppable striker.

Pep says they're in trouble because of their massive injury list, what a joke!

I'm just intrigued to see if this season we can actually have a shot ot two. Last year's performance at City was terrible so let's see if we can keep it tighter and spend a bit of time in their half…Lose 2 – 1

All I know is that it's going to be a long, agonizing 90 minutes. Plus the inevitable 17 years of injury time.

Haaland has lost his magic touch somewhat early doors this season but they have Alvarez scampering around making a nuisance of himself picking up the goal scoring slack. We won't win but we won't embarrass ourselves either. 2-0 to the Saudi's.
I will still captain Haaland though...

He's scored as many goals as Forest have in total.

I’d take a 3-0 loss with no injuries so we can move onto the Brentford game. As good as we’ve been away from home City away is probably the hardest game in football currently.

Smiled when i read that Bernardo Silva was out, nearly threw up when i realised that it'll be Doku replacing him - that f***er came off the bench for Rennes in the preseason game against us and made our lads look like terrified kids. Get to half time with the game still alive and i'll be happy, and hope that our goal difference isnt carpet bombed come 5pm.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Away End

Postby nottsblue » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:43 pm

Cheers CM

Liked this one

Smiled when i read that Bernardo Silva was out, nearly threw up when i realised that it'll be Doku replacing him - that f***er came off the bench for Rennes in the preseason game against us and made our lads look like terrified kids. Get to half time with the game still alive and i'll be happy, and hope that our goal difference isnt carpet bombed come 5pm.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:37 pm

Cheers CM

This cock womble is a thick fuck, not only is Erling lesding goal scorer with more poals than games already, the sad fuck thinks we are Saudi owned the utter spunk monkey

Haaland has lost his magic touch somewhat early doors this season but they have Alvarez scampering around making a nuisance of himself picking up the goal scoring slack. We won't win but we won't embarrass ourselves either. 2-0 to the Saudi's.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:23 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Cheers CM

This cock womble is a thick fuck, not only is Erling lesding goal scorer with more poals than games already, the sad fuck thinks we are Saudi owned the utter spunk monkey

Generations of inbreeding can do this to folk...
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Return to The Maine Football forum