View from the Home End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Home End

Postby CuteMancs » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:39 pm

A little pre match reading from The Toon Army. I’m fairly chilled for this one, wont be the end of the world if we get knocked out. I never want City to get beat though.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Assistant referees: Ian Hussin, Mathew Wilkes
Four official: Sam Allison

Team Selection

Pope

Tino
lascelles
botman
targett

longstaff
tonali
bruno

Murphy
isak
anderson

And the rest…

Think we’ll win here. 2-1

Beat these and we'll win the whole thing.

Rodri suspended

9-0.

Do we break out 5 at the back here to try and protect those pesky half spaces better? City are just about the best in the world at finding those spots. I'm expecting Hall and Livra to start.

I quite like Pep. Of all of the characters across the entire ESL cast, he's generally the most likeable.

Loss. That fucking Alvarez to score. Like Aguero, I reckon he'll be one of those that always seems to get a goal against us.

Hope Foden doesn't play, sick of him saving his best performances for us.

Think it is important for us to win a trophy - whatever that trophy is so that we start to get that winning mentality - both the club and fans.

We aren't a bad side…But there isn't anyone in this league who can match those light blue pricks I'm afraid.

Guardiola on about playing academy players for this.

They'll be class.

I think Man City will rest some but they can still field a very good side. I hope Howe goes full strength.

I'm desperate to win a trophy more so than qualify for CL again. CL comes and goes very often for a tons of clubs…But trophies are once in a generation. As can be seen by all the pensioners on here who have never seen us win nowt bar a few participation certificates.

So are we beating these Mo-Fos or what?
(it’s a yes from me)

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Home End

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:14 pm

Cheers CM

You'd have thought they would be more up beat, knowing we're putting out the reserves.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Re: View from the Home End

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:29 pm

Cheers CM

Interesting
I quite like Pep. Of all of the characters across the entire ESL cast, he's generally the most likeable.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum