View from the Home End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Home End

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:15 am

I am having a bit of a roller coaster of emotions about this game. I have been dreading it since that red card appeared, then after Wednesday night I began to think it was all going to be OK, trust in Pep etc. Now I am back to being worried again. We are away, Michael Oliver is in charge and Saka may not be injured. I am going to need beer for this game.

COME ON CITY !!!

Referee: Michael Oliver
Assistants: Stuart Burt, Lee Betts
Fourth official: Tim Robinson
VAR: John Brooks
Assistant VAR: Darren Cann

Team Selection

Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
Jorginho
Ødegaard Rice
Jesus Havertz Trossard

And the rest…

City to win 3-1.

Happy if we score one tbh.

We usually do quite well against them at home but they always manage to win. That needs to change but we’ve lost a major threat in Saka, let’s hope certain players can step up.

Don’t see how we can get anything from this game. Zero penetration. Will end 0-2 or 0-3 I think. Day at the office for Pep.

There won't be a better chance without Rodri who keeps them ticking over like a 3L V6 Ferrari engine. And a Lazarus style recovery from Sake rising from the dead to play 90 minutes. And we're at home. Arteta luck.

Their wingers will be the problem. I aint bothered about Haaland tbh, Saliba gonna fvck him up.

don’t get embarrassed, move on. No Rodri or a fully fit Rodri makes no difference. This is the only fixture all season i bend over. We cannot beat pep in a meaningful game. We’ll bounce back after this.

Can't wait to win the first half like we did that one time.

Wolves won against City. Stop with this nonsense. They are beatable. But Teta is not a very good manager unfortunately.

We are f*cked, basically, F*CKED…As in, HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE. It will be like taking candy from a baby.

We're going to be worried about Haaland when it's Alvarez crazy ball striking ability it's who we should be more worried about. Long range Alvarez strike vs short armed Raya?

Can think of so many preferable ways to spend a Sunday than watch us get bukakked by a Norwegian, Argentine and Belgian tbh. Of course I’ll still end up watching like the masochist I am.

Weirdly feeling more confident of a win as the game draw closer

In the last game Rodri ran the mid field and KDB's brilliance took us apart. Neither are playing tomorrow so it should be a much closer game. Stones out too. Wouldn't bet against us winning this.

We’re already +1 goals up in this match without the obligatory KDB wonder strike.

These City players do not rate or fear Arsenal one bit, can you blame them? It's only Liverpool they fear and another bogey ground for them is White Hart Lane in which they've lost 5 times in a row under Pep.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Home End

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Cheers CM, that has cheered me up reading that, i feel a lot more positive now.

Well, i am rather flumoxed about their lack of confidence, only 2 or 3 positive outlooks there.

Doku, is going be another inspired signing, other fans already acknowledging his talent, along side Julian and Erling..

I really hope that Erlings shooting boots have finally finished charging and he bags a hattrick.

Lets go to international break on a high
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Re: View from the Home End

Postby nottsblue » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:56 pm

Cheers CM

Can think of so many preferable ways to spend a Sunday than watch us get bukakked by a Norwegian, Argentine and Belgian tbh. Of course I’ll still end up watching like the masochist I am.

Did chuckle at this one

Any old win any old how will do me
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum