View from the Away End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Away End

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:24 am

Absolutely nothing to see here, but I am posting it anyway. Full credit to the away fans who travel up from the south coast today, only to see us take all three points!

COME ON CITY!!!
Referee: Craig Pawson
Assistants: Marc Perry, Steve Meredith
Fourth official: Anthony Backhouse
VAR: Simon Hooper
Assistant VAR: Ian Hussin

And the rest…

Another game where the performance is more important than the result. We just need to put in a shift and keep the positive performances coming.
The vibes are good right now and a decent performance against a top side should see them continue, whatever the result.

This match could set a new Football League record: it's never taken a team 20 attempts to win their first match against another.

This match could set a new Football League record: it's never taken a team 20 attempts to win their first match against another.

City are an outrageously good team on their day but you never know. Bottom half teams have beat them at home before so if everything clicks, we get some luck and City are hungover then maybe today's the day.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Away End

Postby john68 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:41 pm

A bit more of living in hope than considering the probable reality.

Not such a long way to travel to watch the best team in all the land and all the World, whatever the the scoreline against them is.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Re: View from the Away End

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:49 pm

Cheers CM

Imagine they will only fill the ground level for fans? The upper two tiers will be City?

Let’s batter them
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum