Haaland

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Haaland

Postby salford city » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:35 pm

john@staustell wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Are we not selling him now?

Barcelona press seem to think they are buying him. Seeing they haven't got a pot to pee in.

You couldn't make it up

Ah, the old Messi v Tranny idea updated with Erling snd Mbop. Cannot fault their spin doctors in the press. They want to focus on their Catalan veg farmers who are on their arses because of the drought and water restrictions
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Tru_Blu » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:03 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Proper Analysis
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby MIAMCFC » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:44 am

Well said Pep. Keane sharing his BS on SLY. Pep needs to treat SLY with the contempt it deserves. Spit and Chuckle 1 are snakes. Even Alonso has ignored Spits outrageous attempts to destabilise Leverkusens season, the shameless twat. Chuckle sitting on the fence on Southgate/ETH choice. How they are not linched at grounds outside of the two shitholes they serve, god knows. I hope Haaland and expect him to respond to the bunch of cunts.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:54 am

MIAMCFC wrote:Well said Pep. Keane sharing his BS on SLY. Pep needs to treat SLY with the contempt it deserves. Spit and Chuckle 1 are snakes. Even Alonso has ignored Spits outrageous attempts to destabilise Leverkusens season, the shameless twat. Chuckle sitting on the fence on Southgate/ETH choice. How they are not linched at grounds outside of the two shitholes they serve, god knows. I hope Haaland and expect him to respond to the bunch of cunts.

Micah was just as bad as Keane. “Haaland isn’t Kane, he’s not a 10….”
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby MIAMCFC » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:50 am

Mase wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:Well said Pep. Keane sharing his BS on SLY. Pep needs to treat SLY with the contempt it deserves. Spit and Chuckle 1 are snakes. Even Alonso has ignored Spits outrageous attempts to destabilise Leverkusens season, the shameless twat. Chuckle sitting on the fence on Southgate/ETH choice. How they are not linched at grounds outside of the two shitholes they serve, god knows. I hope Haaland and expect him to respond to the bunch of cunts.

Micah gets a pass the other cunts can fuck right off !!!!!
MIAMCFC

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:12 pm

Mase wrote:

Quite possibly the most accurate bit of analysis Micah's ever produced!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby MIAMCFC » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:42 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Quite possibly the most accurate bit of analysis Micah's ever produced!

Not seen the after game comments tbh. I’m not being funny the two twats Keane and Micah, you can predict the script,
MIAMCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:23 pm

MIAMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:

Why does Micah get a pass ? what the fuck has he ever done for this club to earn a pass? hes a legend in his own mind that cunt is !! fucking clown of a pundit he is....cannot stand him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:

Why does Micah get a pass ? what the fuck has he ever done for this club to earn a pass? hes a legend in his own mind that cunt is !! fucking clown of a pundit he is....cannot stand him.

Gotta go with you this , I used to think he was a bit of one of our own years back when I believe he lived with a poster on here ! And always liked him ,until
He got the pundit gig ,Then fuck me , I get it’s a good gig and pays very well but Jesus on a bike sucking up to Keene and Gobber is just wrong
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john@staustell » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:00 pm

Micah is a clown, end of. Keane tells it like it is.

When Haaland isn't scoring he's usually pretty dire. What's the issue?

Now last seasons ecstasy is over, not sure we are a better team with Haaland in. We certainly aren't the team we were
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby blues2win » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:04 pm

Pep said we didn’t get enough bodies in the box to help Haaland. Correct. He didn’t play badly but with a deep central block to deal with he suffered more than most.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:08 pm

Hattrick tonight.

From the bench, or in the next game :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sheblue on Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:10 pm

john@staustell wrote:Micah is a clown, end of. Keane tells it like it is.

When Haaland isn't scoring he's usually pretty dire. What's the issue?

Now last seasons ecstasy is over, not sure we are a better team with Haaland in. We certainly aren't the team we were

I think the comparison with a League 2 striker is way off
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Indianablue » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:15 pm

Gotta say that Keane sums it up perfectly . Last season Haaland hit a goal scoring vein that we will not see again. Once he got his PL record he eased off and although he's got a few , he aint hitting them like he used to . Aguero was twice the striker. I like watching Alvarez better than Haaland, he doesn't get as many but his work rate is superb and he doesn't walk around with a face like a slapped arse.

Haaland badly needs goals and to find his touch. Last time he had a good game was Luton but in that game the keeper helped him find the net
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:26 pm

Wasn’t Haaland injured for like 2 months but he’s still top scorer in the prem?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:31 pm

Mase wrote:Wasn’t Haaland injured for like 2 months but he’s still top scorer in the prem?

Correct 18 prem goals, 29 in all comps, Salah is 2 or 3 behind him in prem
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Mase » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:33 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Mase wrote:Wasn’t Haaland injured for like 2 months but he’s still top scorer in the prem?

I seem to remember him having a similar “poor” patch last season and everyone panicking.

Had two months off and is still top scorer says it all.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:44 pm

Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

I seem to remember him having a similar “poor” patch last season and everyone panicking.

Had two months off and is still top scorer says it all.

The major difference is a mixture of other teams smothering him and a couple of his providers left I.e. Mahrez and Gundo.

Talk of selling him is quite frankly is beyond bizarre bordering on insanity. Really thought the knee-jerkers here had disappeared.

Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Original Dub » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:15 pm

Haaland is a better goal scorer than any top striker in world football to date for his age.

He had consistency in the type of delivery he was getting last season. This season he has had to adapt to to losing his main creator for half the season, being out for two months himself and then having to predict through balls and passes from the likes of doku and grealish. One of which doesn't know what he's going to do himself and the other who is concentrating on ball retention.

Anyone who expected haaland to drift wide or deep and help out in the build up obviously still thinks we're playing a false 9 system.

There's a reason the false 9 position is primarily played with midfielders.

We don't play a false 9 position any more so it's all about the service to haaland.

He has missed some big chances for sure but he's not getting nearly as much service.

He's not the problem
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:Haaland is a better goal scorer than any top striker in world football to date for his age.

He had consistency in the type of delivery he was getting last season. This season he has had to adapt to to losing his main creator for half the season, being out for two months himself and then having to predict through balls and passes from the likes of doku and grealish. One of which doesn't know what he's going to do himself and the other who is concentrating on ball retention.

Anyone who expected haaland to drift wide or deep and help out in the build up obviously still thinks we're playing a false 9 system.

There's a reason the false 9 position is primarily played with midfielders.

We don't play a false 9 position any more so it's all about the service to haaland.

He has missed some big chances for sure but he's not getting nearly as much service.

He's not the problem

All very true

But as my old man says, running costs fuck all. He isn’t making them anywhere near as much as last season. Now, of course, he might have been told not to make as many runs for fear of getting caught offside.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum