Mendy suing City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mendy suing City

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:04 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Mendy is a useless, self entitled, egotistical, misogynistic, narcissistic, bottom feeding, knuckle dragging, piece of amphibious dog shit.
The worst person that ever wore a shirt for Manchester City, and, there is some fierce competition for that accolade.

Do you like him or not, Harry? I can’t tell :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:22 pm

Mase wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Mendy is a useless, self entitled, egotistical, misogynistic, narcissistic, bottom feeding, knuckle dragging, piece of amphibious dog shit.
The worst person that ever wore a shirt for Manchester City, and, there is some fierce competition for that accolade.

Do you like him or not, Harry? I can’t tell :lol:

Haha, I thought it was a bit ambiguous :lol:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:31 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Indianablue wrote:Good luck to him. He was found innocent, set up by a Kabal of tarts and charged by an incompetent CPS. Smelt dodgy from day 1. We can afford it. The club should pay him what he is due and stand by him. Mendy only guilty of being stupid, but as a result his career has been ruined

He broke his bail conditions and ended up in jail, making himself unavailable for work through his own actions.

If you were accused of getting into a drunken brawl, charged with assault, and told as part of your bail that you weren't allowed to go to pubs after 9pm, and then straight away went off on a bender all night in the pub, broke bail conditions, and ended up in jail, would you expect your employer to pay your wages for the time you spent in jail if you were found not guilty of the assault?

Correct BiB, it is that simple, end of story.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Blue Jam » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:25 am

Despite all this, ilae can't forget that this has pretty much ruined his career.
Of course, City should not have to compensate for that. But his accusers certainly can't afford to do it either.
Toxic false allegations destroy livelihoods, destroy lives.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby Indianablue » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:13 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Indianablue wrote:Good luck to him. He was found innocent, set up by a Kabal of tarts and charged by an incompetent CPS. Smelt dodgy from day 1. We can afford it. The club should pay him what he is due and stand by him. Mendy only guilty of being stupid, but as a result his career has been ruined

He broke his bail conditions and ended up in jail, making himself unavailable for work through his own actions.

If you were accused of getting into a drunken brawl, charged with assault, and told as part of your bail that you weren't allowed to go to pubs after 9pm, and then straight away went off on a bender all night in the pub, broke bail conditions, and ended up in jail, would you expect your employer to pay your wages for the time you spent in jail if you were found not guilty of the assault?

I would if the brawl didn't take place and there was no evidence to say that there was. In this case he was charged with multiple counts of rape. Are you saying that Mendy went on pulling and sleeping with tarts? I think the whole situation with Mendy was hooky from day 1 and if i was in his position i would be fucking livid that the police and the CPS fell for the lies of these women, who i presume haven't been charged with anything following a not guilty verdict on every count - not just one case of rape , but several. I dont know the circumstances of his breach of bail conditions perhaps you can post the details. I suspect that it was a petty breach.
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Postby salford city » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:38 pm

^^ Agree with you on most of that India apart from the final bit. Unfortunately, any breach of bail gets you done - regardless of the severity
Feel genuinely sorry for Mendy down, in the main, to his own stupidity but i draw the line at him suing us for something that was of his own making
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Indianablue » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:01 pm

salford city wrote:^^ Agree with you on most of that India apart from the final bit. Unfortunately, any breach of bail gets you done - regardless of the severity
Feel genuinely sorry for Mendy down, in the main, to his own stupidity but i draw the line at him suing us for something that was of his own making

Just looked up what the breach was concerning, an alleged breaking of the no house party ruling and he was found with up to 21 people in his house on one occassion. I guess technically that may have been adjudged as a party but he served over 4 months banged up waiting for a trial to find him innocent. He may be culpable but to quote an old phrase why can't we play the white man and just pay him up. Might do our image some good and we aren't skint. Whatever his skill level or person qualities, some of the posts on here are way over the top
Indianablue
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Francis Lee

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum