away fans in the home end

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

away fans in the home end

Postby stevefromdonny » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:37 am

in this case a couple of liverpool fans in the 3rd tier of the south stand, was a few rows behind me but must of cheered when pool scored because those at the right of me all was looking back and standing up, which in turn all those near me did the same, there was a few punches going in of them and shouts of them to get out, but it didnt stop, 1 fell down in the stairs and a few boots going in, i city fan tried to get them away down but others was putting punches in until the stewards decided to get them, stewards didnt do anything untill they was near to the entrance of the stairs, if you are going in the home end KEEP YOUR GOB SHUT and i have been to liverpool utd leeds and a few more in the home end and with my gob shut, i thought you had to have x amount of points to get a ticket
and also a few people saying liverpool fans had tear gas whick they was spraying at city fans
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Re: away fans in the home end

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:39 am

Sat in the Holt End at Villa as a kid and was told by the people that got us the tickets to keep our mouths closed and don’t react if we scored. Alfie Haaland scored first and I remember having to sit on my hands and just soak in all the moans from Villa fans.

Imagine a kid being able to do that but grown scouse murders not being able to.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby ayrshireblue » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:04 pm

Years ago I went to a Bolton Liverpool game as a neutral and was sat behind the goal in the Bolton end. There must have been about 30 or 40 Liverpool fans in that end, game finished 3-2 to Liverpool and they were going nuts, couldn't control themselves. One guy leaned over his little lad and tried fighting the Bolton fans and then was shouting as the police arrested him about his little boy. They are easily one of the worst sets of fans I've ever came across, which being a non Old Firm fan in the West of Scotland I've seen plenty of shocking behaviour from.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:18 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:Years ago I went to a Bolton Liverpool game as a neutral and was sat behind the goal in the Bolton end. There must have been about 30 or 40 Liverpool fans in that end, game finished 3-2 to Liverpool and they were going nuts, couldn't control themselves. One guy leaned over his little lad and tried fighting the Bolton fans and then was shouting as the police arrested him about his little boy. They are easily one of the worst sets of fans I've ever came across, which being a non Old Firm fan in the West of Scotland I've seen plenty of shocking behaviour from.

Liverpool fans and Celtic fans are cut from the same cloth.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: away fans in the home en

Postby blues2win » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:42 pm

I have to admit I went to an away match at Spurs as a teenager. We won 0-3 and I cheered the goals. Couldn’t stop myself.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Re: away fans in the home en

Postby zuricity » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:52 pm

blues2win wrote:I have to admit I went to an away match at Spurs as a teenager. We won 0-3 and I cheered the goals. Couldn’t stop myself.

I've been to many grounds amongst the opposition fans.

Must admit, the best one though was in the paddock at Old Toilet as Denis backheeled us to victory. The apathy from the home fans and their tears , so enjoyable
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Just seen a BBC article about problems at the Villa game yesterday, with a picture of an alleged Legia Warsaw fan in amongst the Villa fans. It's quite obvious, from the fact that the part around his neck is claret-coloured - that it's someone in a half-and-half scarf.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-67588149
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Return to The Maine Football forum