View from the Home End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Home End

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:45 pm

I have to admit that I am one of those Blues that is expecting the worse tomorrow evening. Hopefully Stones will make an appearance for some of the game, and if Doku is fit even better. So I am just going to trust in Pep and start drinking beer straight after work!

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: John Brooks
Assistants: Lee Betts, Akil Howson
Fourth official: Anthony Taylor
VAR: Paul Tierney
Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger.

Team Selection

Martinez
Cash Konsa Pau Digne
Kamara Luiz
Diaby McGinn Bailey
Watkins

And the rest…

No Rodri just got his yellow so suspended against us.

Title push is back on!

Good news that, we just need Alvarez, Foden and Haaland out now.

Lost all 3 games he missed earlier in the season. Massive for us. Now just a little Haaland hamstring strain please.

Grealish suspended Wednesday now too!

Wow Grealish suspended, Rodri Suspended and Doku injured…We can win this!

How has Grealish got 5 yellows already when he's second choice to Doku and in a team that has two thirds possession most games?

Such a poor decision to not play on for Grealish there. The English refs continue to be the worst in the world.

Spurs helping us with our title chase.

They haven’t won in 3 and no Rodri. We’ve won every game at home this season. They lost every game they played without Rodri.

Most of their fans are predicting a loss. So weird to be favourites against City. This whole season has been surreal really.

Think we will push them all the way Wednesday, think we will miss Mings here, Haaland never gets much out of Mings, think Haaland will be the difference Wednesday unfortunately, but do think we will run them very close.

Hate to be negative but I really can’t see them failing to not win in 4 league games in a row. But if anyone can beat them it’s Villa at home! I’m just gutted I can’t make the game. Going to say a draw.

City going to get a gift from the ref or VAR to ‘balance’ out the Spurs stuff.

If we are going to lose our unbroken wins at VP then it might as well be against this cheating club.

Absolute cheating shitebags. And they in fact relatively shite without Rodri…A game for the ages, 5-1 Villa.

Doku probably going to be okay then. Stones to start too.

SkySports predicts a 2-1 home win

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Home End

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:23 pm

I agree with this one : “ How has Grealish got 5 yellows already when he's second choice to Doku and in a team that has two thirds possession most games? ” And this one : “ Absolute cheating shitebags. And they in fact relatively shite without Rodri…A game for the ages, 5-1 Villa.“
Cunts

Anyway cheers CM
Last edited by Harry Dowd scored on Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:24 pm

Cheers CM

Not at all confident about this one. With players suspended and out injured. Any one of the three results is possible. And with Arsenal fluking it and the dippers about to rack up a cricket score in Sheffield its imperative we don't fall further behind
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:55 am

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:14 am

funny jocks 4:38 onwards
Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:50 am

Absolutely despise Villa. Been going watching since a kid at Maine Road and come across some horrible fans but theirs are up there. Wembley at the cup final they were chasing families with City shirts on around Wembley, throwing stuff, punching kids in the queue for the train. Absolute bellends.

Unfortunately I think we’ll lose this one. We just can’t cope with pace on the counter.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Return to The Maine Football forum