Title Race

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Title Race

Postby IanWright » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:29 am

Slightly premature (maybe) to start this, but I consider us out of it by now. 1 defeat means another (and another). A pathetic part of our DNA.

Having said that, I absolutely hope we smash the Dippers if it means City winning the title instead of them.

Those inhalers should only take them so far.
"If you asked 100 people, 99 would say Adebayor was wrong. The 100th would be Mark Hughes." Arsene Wenger
IanWright
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Arsenal
My favourite player is: Paul Merson

Re: Title Race

Postby Bear60 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:36 am

IanWright wrote:Slightly premature (maybe) to start this, but I consider us out of it by now. 1 defeat means another (and another). A pathetic part of our DNA.

Having said that, I absolutely hope we smash the Dippers if it means City winning the title instead of them.

Those inhalers should only take them so far.

So pleased its not just us who hate the dippers as for the title race I don't think you are out of it there is a long way to go yet but you need a striker .
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Return to The Maine Football forum