PL Games February 3/4/5

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Games February 3/4/5

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:06 pm

Celebrating like they won the CL :lol: Did the same against us. Embarrassing
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:09 pm

Brahim put real ahead in the first half, just now another City cast off , Savic equalises at the start of the second half in the Madrid Derby. Bodes well for City.

And then bullshit VAR gets involved ! Real , rule benders
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:16 pm

john68 wrote:TBH, I couldn't give a flying fuck who, what, where the dipper or Arse perform, nor do I give a shit about how the media excuse them when they lose or fete them when they beat some lowly team
The reality isn't defined by the media or overpaid, over opinionated gob shites,

The reality is simply about what City do and our nearest rivals are merely a sideshow again.
We have hit a decent run of form, our spine of Haaland, KDB and Stones with added Akanji are back...and to top it all, the Prem top spot is back in our own hands.

Time to sit back, enjoy the football and save some cash for another end of season celebration.

Great post, music to my ears
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:48 pm

john68 wrote:TBH, I couldn't give a flying fuck who, what, where the dipper or Arse perform, nor do I give a shit about how the media excuse them when they lose or fete them when they beat some lowly team
The reality isn't defined by the media or overpaid, over opinionated gob shites,

The reality is simply about what City do and our nearest rivals are merely a sideshow again.
We have hit a decent run of form, our spine of Haaland, KDB and Stones with added Akanji are back...and to top it all, the Prem top spot is back in our own hands.

Time to sit back, enjoy the football and save some cash for another end of season celebration.

Great Post, as usual, my former friend.

Just, if I humbly may, it fails to factor evils much greater and influential that "overpaid, over opinionated gob shites"... I.e. the PIGMOLES and in general PL's desperation for ending the "dirty Arabs" dominance... not to mention the Scoserland Metropolitan Police, which use to wipe out the rule of law everytime City come to their shitland. (gonna be early march, if memory serves)

Mind , my current gut feeling might well be overly depressed and you might well be right in considering the power of the confidence that all the massive success acheived over the last seasons have worked to the boys in light blue, as much as to boost them over any possible evil generated adversity.

Either way is gonna be a good ride to attend, as you mean, perhaps with some stomach ache in between

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:58 pm

If Liverpool had won today they’d have been further in front and it wouldn’t have been in our hands. I absolutely give a fuck how they perform, because I want to see them lose and for us to overtake them.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:21 pm

This is beginning to look a lot like something we've seen before isn't it gents ?

:D
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:41 pm

Original Dub wrote:This is beginning to look a lot like something we've seen before isn't it gents ?

:D

Hope so mate , Fukin hate the toxic toxteth cunts
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:12 am

Mase wrote:

If Liverpool had won today they’d have been further in front and it wouldn’t have been in our hands. I absolutely give a fuck how they perform, because I want to see them lose and for us to overtake them.

It would've still been in our hands, as we'd have been 8 points behind, with 2 games in hand, and a game still to play against them.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:46 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Mase wrote:

It would've still been in our hands, as we'd have been 8 points behind, with 2 games in hand, and a game still to play against them.

Ahh cool nice one. That’s it then - I don’t care about whether Arsenal and Liverpool win.

Playing Liverpool away at Anfield is never in our hands. We play against 12 every time. The further in front of them by the time we get screwed the better.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:56 pm

Mase mate, why the fuck does playing against 12 in one scouse away match worry you.

You may have noticed that for as long as I can remember (not that long, cos I'm old), we have been playing against UEFA. the FA, the Premier League. the majority of the Prem Lge corrupted clubs, POGMOB.....just about every written and broadcasting outlet....we have , over several seasons, won more trophies than the rest of the bent twats between them.

So why do you need to worry....??????????
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:03 pm

john68 wrote:Mase mate, why the fuck does playing against 12 in one scouse away match worry you.

You may have noticed that for as long as I can remember (not that long, cos I'm old), we have been playing against UEFA. the FA, the Premier League. the majority of the Prem Lge corrupted clubs, POGMOB.....just about every written and broadcasting outlet....we have , over several seasons, won more trophies than the rest of the bent twats between them.

So why do you need to worry....??????????

Because I’m a City fan mate - I worry when we play Notts County :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:31 pm

And the scouse team has gone from 12 men to 15
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum