FC Copenhagen Pre Match

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FC Copenhagen Pre Match

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:46 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Mase wrote:What’s happened to that Hamilton?

It’s sold out in the west end till summer :lol:

Nah, He's off to Ferrari.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Re: FC Copenhagen Pre Match

Postby zuricity » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:48 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:"Not many people outside of the blue half of Manchester really want to see another City clean-sweep of the major trophies, do they? In which case, you’d have to say FC Copenhagen should be the neutrals’ choice. They were beaten 5-0 by City in Manchester in the group stage of last season’s competition so an upset feels pretty unlikely, but it wouldn’t be an upset if that weren’t the case, right?"

My fault, clicked a free email link into the steaming pile of fetid ordure aka The Athletic to see what they make of a CL Last 16 without their two main redshirt sponsors. Does anyone on here still subscribe to this cartel propaganda pump? The Staff Writer quoted deserves to be noticed - she bills herself their Man City writer after all - the pride of Hemel Hempstead Sarah Shephard

Looks like one of the Beatles he does.

The Drummer that turned up in the Rutles and on the Beach Boys "Holland" Album.... Ricky something or other
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum