Joe Hart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Hart

Postby Nick » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:25 am

Had to pipe up on that outrageous bravo comment.

He was worst than Andy dibble until his last few for us in the cup.

Wasn't keen on hart as a personality and was one of the first to say get rid. But maybe agree with above better him than Carson although not sure he's still the right "personality" would probably be wanking off Rushford.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:13 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Paul68 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:He’s dead to me and has been since pep got rid .

:lol:
You'll enjoy this one then mate
Hart to lose record:
Hart kept 109 clean sheets in 266 games, whereas Ederson has kept his 109 clean sheets in just 241.
So Ederson is about to write his name into the Manchester City history books, and it will be a brilliant thing because the Brazilian has been such a fantastic and important signing for the club.

Good

Hart was never ever going to fit in as he’s an old school goalkeeper and I hated his pally pally act in front of us fans with his Munchen mates after a Derby .

Agree, After losing the Derby being seen at X Factor with the same Rags a few hours later…. You have to wonder WTAF. After that I thought your fake mate.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Jam » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:09 am

salford city wrote:a fucking snake in the dressing room

Interesting, in what way?
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:56 am

Blue Jam wrote:

Wasn’t it the Mancini stuff?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:32 pm

Mase wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:

Aye. Struck me as always giving it the billy big bollocks. I believe(?) He was at the forefront of the dressing room revolt against Mancini. A legend in his own lunchtime. Telling that not one PL club came in for him when he was available
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue Jam » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:28 am

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:

Aye. Struck me as always giving it the billy big bollocks. I believe(?) He was at the forefront of the dressing room revolt against Mancini. A legend in his own lunchtime. Telling that not one PL club came in for him when he was available

Interesting- thank you.

Mancini was not universally loved by the squad, Nedum Onouha is still very outspoken about his dislike of Mancini, seems he was treated badly by him.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:35 am

Blue Jam wrote:
salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
Blue Jam wrote:

Interesting- thank you.

Mancini was not universally loved by the squad, Nedum Onouha is still very outspoken about his dislike of Mancini, seems he was treated badly by him.

No mate. Onouha is mad that Richards and Zaba were better than him. He’s come out with some absolute nonsense recently, Onouha.

I think in his head he believes he was as good as a Zabaleta or Ivanovic at the time. He was nowhere near our level hence he went to QPR and then just faded away.

The fact he got his mum involved because he wasn’t playing says it all, whether she was his agent or not.

It’s okay to not like a manager, but to go behind his back to the board is snakey and Chelsea players did this for years.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Blue Jam » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:54 pm

Well I suppose I've only heard his side of the story, he I say that Mancini wasn't straight with him when he asked him what he needs to pto get selected, would drop him without explanation, pretty much ghosted him.
Who knows what actually went on behind the scenes.

Back to Hart - used to love him as a keeper but he's behaviour was immature at times.
When they did an FA Cup presentation at Etihad in 2011, he was interviewed in front of a packed stadium. He related replied, "Decent" in a silly voice. Disrespectful to the interviewers and fans noth, not remotely funny.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

Postby john@staustell » Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:22 pm

I couldn't stand all the shouting and screaming. And he started missing easy shots down to his left.

The theory was they were related - he was actually over-wound up.

Saw a graph years ago of sporting performance against, basically, how wound up someone was. You reach a peak and then the graph starts dropping again, when you go over the top

That was Hart
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum