Agueroooooo

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Agueroooooo

Postby Vantage » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:59 am

“Former Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero could make a remarkable return to football. The Argentine, 35, retired in December 2021 when he suffered a cardiac arrhythmia playing for Barcelona, but his cardiologist says he could now play again.”

Come on Pep short term deal till the end of the season coming on only in the last 30 mins? It’s written in the stars surely??

Srsly, great he is able to get back on the pitch what a player what a legend.
Have you seen my bongos?
Vantage
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Paul Lake

Re: Agueroooooo

Postby ruralblue » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:53 am

So eyes on the Etihad once again, final game.of the season. West ham are 2 up after 80 minutes and City look like.thrpwong away the fourth Premier League on the trot.

Pep is sending Serg out to warm up and thowing him on for one last roll of the dice.

85 minutes and Foden blasts a screamer into the top left janf corner of the net. 2 - 1 and time is running out.

3 minutes injury time, Liverpool have done all they can and as it stands have snatched the title to give Cunt Chops a grand send off. City look to have thrown it all away. Surely history cannot repeat itself.

Looks like last kick of the game. Emerson pumps the ball into the final third, Foden slides it to Kev who does no look up who turns and skips through the perfect pass........ he can't surely?.......

Aguerooooooooooo.............

The end.

Written in the stars.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Outcast » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:55 am

ruralblue wrote:So eyes on the Etihad once again, final game.of the season. West ham are 2 up after 80 minutes and City look like.thrpwong away the fourth Premier League on the trot.

Pep is sending Serg out to warm up and thowing him on for one last roll of the dice.

85 minutes and Foden blasts a screamer into the top left janf corner of the net. 2 - 1 and time is running out.

3 minutes injury time, Liverpool have done all they can and as it stands have snatched the title to give Cunt Chops a grand send off. City look to have thrown it all away. Surely history cannot repeat itself.

Looks like last kick of the game. Emerson pumps the ball into the final third, Foden slides it to Kev who does no look up who turns and skips through the perfect pass........ he can't surely?.......

The end.

Written in the stars.

Emerson?
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Vantage » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:17 am

ruralblue wrote:So eyes on the Etihad once again, final game.of the season. West ham are 2 up after 80 minutes and City look like.thrpwong away the fourth Premier League on the trot.

The end.

Written in the stars.

If there is a God this is how is goes down!

Adding the Soul-Glo ex-Boro flop Emmerson to the mix is an interesting one…
Last edited by Vantage on Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have you seen my bongos?
Vantage
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Paul Lake

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:23 am

No thank you. Enjoy your retirement King. I don't want to see you die on a football pitch.

Equally, that lad at Luton playing with a pacemaker. Everybody involved in enabling that should be struck off from football for life. I can't get my head around any of this, where's the responsibility? He has another attack and dies live on sky. Aguero comes back and dies in a champions league game. Eriksson, he dies in the manc derby. Does everybody just shake their head and say it's a massive shame?

None of this sits right with me.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby ruralblue » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:35 am

Outcast wrote:

The end.

Written in the stars.

Emerson?

Auto correct obviously.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby salford city » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:03 am

KinkyKinkladze wrote:No thank you. Enjoy your retirement King. I don't want to see you die on a football pitch.

Equally, that lad at Luton playing with a pacemaker. Everybody involved in enabling that should be struck off from football for life. I can't get my head around any of this, where's the responsibility? He has another attack and dies live on sky. Aguero comes back and dies in a champions league game. Eriksson, he dies in the manc derby. Does everybody just shake their head and say it's a massive shame?

Did not know about the update on the luton lad truly shocking if true. Duty of care? Nah, entertainment business. That's a wake up call and he should not be let near a football pitch again literally for his own good
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sheblue » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

salford city wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:No thank you. Enjoy your retirement King. I don't want to see you die on a football pitch.

Did not know about the update on the luton lad truly shocking if true. Duty of care? Nah, entertainment business. That's a wake up call and he should not be let near a football pitch again literally for his own good

Presumably they have been medically assessed and passed fit to play.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby salford city » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:25 pm

sheblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

You would expect so but if he's your son would you want him taking that risk I know I wouldn't
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sheblue » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:37 pm

salford city wrote:
sheblue wrote:
salford city wrote:

You would expect so but if he's your son would you want him taking that risk I know I wouldn't

If it was my son, I would definitely agree.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:44 pm

Give it up Sergio, it's past
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Return to The Maine Football forum