Gods Own vs rags THE DERBY pre match thread...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Gods Own vs rags THE DERBY pre match thread...

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:26 pm

All week I've been looking to this as a distraction from things going on in my personal life.

Confident that we have just clicked and that the best pairing in worldwide football in KDB and Erling will destroy these cunts.

Even Sutton in his predictions has us down as 6-1, our fans certainly seem up for it if the game during midweek was anything to by renditions of "hark now the City sing', 'it should have been 10' , 'who the Fuck are....'Singing the blues' loud and proud at kenilworth road....

But since waking today, the old flutters of nerves, lack of appetite for food we all get twice a year (3 last year).

Then we see shit like today from pigmol allowing murdering cunts cheat their way to 3 points, reminds us all that every possible hurdle will continue to be put in our path.

Andrew Madley will be under close scrutiny tomorrow.

I so hope to be singing the blues tomorrow night, having watched our lads at their best bringing a smile to face.

C'Mon City
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Re: Gods Own vs rags THE DERBY pre match thread...

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:30 pm

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:40 pm

Said the same after the Liverpool score today. We won’t be allowed to close the gap. It’s just won’t be allowed.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:43 pm

Mase wrote:Said the same after the Liverpool score today. We won’t be allowed to close the gap. It’s just won’t be allowed.
we'll see, there is a limit to their match fixing abilities.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:54 pm

Mase wrote:Said the same after the Liverpool score today. We won’t be allowed to close the gap. It’s just won’t be allowed.

Here's hoping that if the unthinkable happens tomorrow our club, follows Fulhams lead and plastering the refs or rags cheating all over social media.

A forest fan got shot down by the cunts on TS post match for calling it out about Konate and the ref.

Mintoe... 'if were a liverpool player and ref gave us an advantage i would have taken it' basically condolling cheating.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:07 pm

We are 1894 are sorting a bus welcome for our team, unlike what we'll get next week by the murderers (somethin seriously needs to be done about that).

I also beleive they are preparing something pre game (massive flag/banner) on top of what the club have going on.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

We are 1894 are sorting a bus welcome for our team, unlike what we'll get next week by the murderers (somethin seriously needs to be done about that).

I also beleive they are preparing something pre game (massive flag/banner) on top of what the club have going on.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:25 pm

It's all over the forum in several different threads.

So is it safe to say, the Premier league might not be a fair league?

The reason I ask is because I've been vocal about this for 15 years now and I'd say as recent as last week some have still intimated it's all in my head.

Hand on heart, all I've ever wanted was a genuine level playing field and I thought var would solve that.

But since it's been introduced, along with the latest addition of the "we can add 10 mins if needed" rule, it's actually helped the powers that be manipulate the outcome of matches.

Will we ever get what we deserve? I mean as football fans, not city fans
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby zuricity » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:50 pm

Unless time wasting is acknowledged during the game, how can any ref come up with a calculation of nine minutes at the end. Further, city were beating arsenal 1-0 in the Charity shield and certainly not wasting time. Where did the ref get 11 minutes from ? If it was the Arse, why penalise City ? . Vs chavs 3 mins
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby ruralblue » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:57 pm

We will just have to win thos on our own terms. The media are hiding what's going on, the Prem are hiding it in plain sight. I return to something I said earlier this year. I have a feeling that City and the lawyers have all of this cheating and biased corrupt shit well documented with irrefutable evidence like Kaldoon said. The Sheik ain't a stupid man. All of this will all come out!!!

As.for tomorrow let's fuck these cunts over big time!!!!

5 - 1 City!

Viking x 3, Foden and Rodri
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:58 pm

zuricity wrote:Unless time wasting is acknowledged during the game, how can any ref come up with a calculation of nine minutes at the end. Further, city were beating arsenal 1-0 in the Charity shield and certainly not wasting time. Where did the ref get 11 minutes from ? If it was the Arse, why penalise City ? . Vs chavs 3 mins

Until there is an "official game clock" that everyone can see, time being controlled by the ref will remain another tool the powers that be can use to influence the outcome of games. As has been mentioned, when red-shirt teams need a goal, extra time appears from nowhere, with 9, 10 or more minutes played. When non-cartel teams are chasing a game there's barely more than 3 or 4 minutes added. And never any explanation of where the time has come from...
Cheating in plain sight, pure and simple.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
zuricity wrote:Unless time wasting is acknowledged during the game, how can any ref come up with a calculation of nine minutes at the end. Further, city were beating arsenal 1-0 in the Charity shield and certainly not wasting time. Where did the ref get 11 minutes from ? If it was the Arse, why penalise City ? . Vs chavs 3 mins

Until there is an "official game clock" that everyone can see, time being controlled by the ref will remain another tool the powers that be can use to influence the outcome of games. As has been mentioned, when red-shirt teams need a goal, extra time appears from nowhere, with 9, 10 or more minutes played. When non-cartel teams are chasing a game there's barely more than 3 or 4 minutes added. And never any explanation of where the time has come from...

What an excellent idea, stadium scoreboard etc linked to the refs watch, this has to happen!!! technology is there , so why isn't it happening???
Last edited by CTID Hants on Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Nick » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:30 pm

Agree with all and totally there with OP with city distracting from shit personal things. Ctid.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Outcast » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:47 pm

Don't despair, I have a feeling we are going to smash them
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:43 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

What an excellent idea, stadium scoreboard etc linked to the refs watch, this has to happen!!! technology is there , so why isn't it happening???

A stopped clock with a fixed number of injury time for injury time would solve it all.

Ref signals 3 mins, everytime ball goes out of play clock is stopped, ref blows on exactly 93.00 regardless of action. Simple really.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:23 am

Dubciteh wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

A stopped clock with a fixed number of injury time for injury time would solve it all.

Ref signals 3 mins, everytime ball goes out of play clock is stopped, ref blows on exactly 93.00 regardless of action. Simple really.

I read somewhere that a similar idea was proposed to IFAB? (the footie law maker board) but was turned down. Apparently, during a 90 minute match the ball is only in play about 55 minutes on average. The idea was for 2 x 30 minute halves, where the clock stopped whenever there was a stop in play, so for goal kicks, throw ins, "injuries", etc. So simple, cuts out all the time-wasting shenanigans we see every week and the paying public know they're actually going to see what they've paid for.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:26 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

I read somewhere that a similar idea was proposed to IFAB? (the footie law maker board) but was turned down. Apparently, during a 90 minute match the ball is only in play about 55 minutes on average. The idea was for 2 x 30 minute halves, where the clock stopped whenever there was a stop in play, so for goal kicks, throw ins, "injuries", etc. So simple, cuts out all the time-wasting shenanigans we see every week and the paying public know they're actually going to see what they've paid for.

Funnily enough BM I was just going to post the exact same. Two halves of 30 minutes with a stadium clock that starts and stops when the ball is in/out of play. Works in rugby without any issues

Of course innovative ideas that benefit the game aren’t ever going to be introduced by the FA
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Return to The Maine Football forum