Next Horrible Dippers

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Next Horrible Dippers

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:24 pm

ruralblue wrote:
Outcast wrote:Arm themselves with giant potatoes; Fancy being smacked in the face by a giant potato!
t

Comical story there Outcast. Around 25 years ago my Sister was walking home from work and someone threw a Sprout at her from a car traveling at 50. Knocked her clean to the floor. We took her to the Police Dtation and they told her she should be grateful as the night before one the same road someone had been put in Intensive Care by having a Cabbage thrown at them on the same stretch of road!

Good man Jim, that story genuinely made me lol :lol:
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:24 am

I hope we can do an AJ. Knock 7 bells out of them. Sit Turkey teeth down. And empty clan field. 3-0. They need a whooping.
MIAMCFC
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:10 am

MIAMCFC wrote:I hope we can do an AJ. Knock 7 bells out of them. Sit Turkey teeth down. And empty clan field. 3-0. They need a whooping.

Agree wirh all of this but doubt we keep a clean sheet 1-3. Thanks for fuck all Klopp
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Outcast » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:30 am

ruralblue wrote:
Outcast wrote:Arm themselves with giant potatoes; Fancy being smacked in the face by a giant potato!
t

Comical story there Outcast. Around 25 years ago my Sister was walking home from work and someone threw a Sprout at her from a car traveling at 50. Knocked her clean to the floor. We took her to the Police Dtation and they told her she should be grateful as the night before one the same road someone had been put in Intensive Care by having a Cabbage thrown at them on the same stretch of road!

I could have suggested coconuts but that's too expensive and exotic for the vermins.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:09 am

Outcast wrote:
ruralblue wrote:
t

I could have suggested coconuts but that's too expensive and exotic for the vermins.

House brick would suffice
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Original Dub » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:26 am

Holy shit. I actually don't know what to say. Oddly, he never mentions Heysel, where his wonderful fellow fans murdered people.

Anyway, prepare yourselves....

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/l ... rdiola-epl
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:18 am

Original Dub wrote:Holy shit. I actually don't know what to say. Oddly, he never mentions Heysel, where his wonderful fellow fans murdered people.

Got to where he said Anfield was a religious pilgrimage

And I reckon that’s further than most.

Contemptible
nottsblue

Postby patrickblue » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:22 pm

Original Dub wrote:Holy shit. I actually don't know what to say. Oddly, he never mentions Heysel, where his wonderful fellow fans murdered people.

They are dicks of the highest order. They remind me of Islamic fundamentalist nutjobs .
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby ayrshireblue » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:24 pm

Do these pathetic inbreds not realise that every fan of every club feels at home when they rock up to the home stadium of the team they love? Even when we were winning nothing I was a City fan and never at any time wished I was a fan of one of the clubs winning at that time. I don't expect any fan of any other team to wish they were a City fan, possibly be envious of our success but I'd never expect them to wish they were a City fan. A fan of the lowest club in the football league is glad he's a fan of that club and loves meeting the other fans of that club who he maybe wouldn't have anything else in common with, this is the beauty of being a supporter of a club.
ayrshireblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:33 pm

Scouse cunts
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:00 pm

Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:04 pm

CTID Hants wrote:This made me chortle

https://www.facebook.com/share/sMzsAL25UxKMUxxJ/

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nottsblue

Postby Bluemoon16 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:05 pm

On paper they're due a massive thrashing just like the 6-1 at Old Trafford in 2011. Only difference is that Pep shows too much respect for these cunts. Bobby Manc would've attacked them where they're weakest. This Dipper team/kids are vulnerable on so many fronts & part of me still believes that we are capable of thrashing them by at least 4/5 goals. But Pep always has other ideas
Bluemoon16
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: ZabzZ

Postby Blue Jam » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:12 pm

ayrshireblue wrote:

Do these pathetic inbreds not realise that every fan of every club feels at home when they rock up to the home stadium of the team they love? Even when we were winning nothing I was a City fan and never at any time wished I was a fan of one of the clubs winning at that time. I don't expect any fan of any other team to wish they were a City fan, possibly be envious of our success but I'd never expect them to wish they were a City fan. A fan of the lowest club in the football league is glad he's a fan of that club and loves meeting the other fans of that club who he maybe wouldn't have anything else in common with, this is the beauty of being a supporter of a club.

Author in love with their club in a weird, obsessive, politically self righteous way, thinks it's a religion, probably hasn't got laid.
Ever.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby blues2win » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:54 am

blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby ruralblue » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:15 am

Akanji or Walker????

Who's on the left?

Personally think Walker. Could he bench Dias for Akanji in the middle? He's dropped Dias in big games before.

Only other position is obviously the left. Don't want Doku anywhere near this game. Foden? Alvarez? Maybe silva and Foden interchanging down each flank and Kosavic or Nunes in the middle.

Hard one to call Peps head. However hundred per cent Silva and Foden should start. Silva hates this lot and will step up and Foden will give everything he has to do them.

1 - 3 City.
Viking, Foden and Silva
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Kippax Sean » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:45 am

If ever there was a time to score an early goal it's today. Hopefully players and fans get to the ground unscathed. I've a feeling they'll be bricks thrown from a different location without the dibble present. Let's shut these tramps up early and have a mass exodus by 70 minutes. A solid performance needed but we'll come away with the 3pts. Come on City!
Kippax Sean
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero / Neil mcnab

Postby blues2win » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:52 am

I don’t think the title race is over if we draw. Hopefully we’ll win.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:05 am

blues2win wrote:I don’t think the title race is over if we draw. Hopefully we’ll win.

Is not over even if we lose.
That being said, let's smash these fucking cunts
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sniffer » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:06 am

So the clown in the SB Nation article that said City were "a sports washing project by a human rights petostate"
Well he and all of you should read the article in he Times regarding Liverpools sponsors Standard Chartered. Especially the last few paragraphs.

Sorry can't upload it but just type this into your browser.
Liverpool FC stained by sponsorship deal with China cheerleader Standard Chartered
sniffer
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum