Season ticket prices

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Season ticket prices

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:33 pm

stupot wrote:
Nick wrote:Reference to concerts its a joke..everything in life is crazy money and people are more skint than ever. I have a well paid job - how do others cope ?

Why's it a joke- it's showing what people pay for a night out in the entertainment industry.
People obviously do cope as you'd see if you ever try to get an away ticket. We've sold our allocation for Wembley for the semi which we never used to do.

This year is different for the semi final, as it isn't Sunday like previous years.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby stupot » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:43 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
stupot wrote:
Nick wrote:Reference to concerts its a joke..everything in life is crazy money and people are more skint than ever. I have a well paid job - how do others cope ?

Why's it a joke- it's showing what people pay for a night out in the entertainment industry.
People obviously do cope as you'd see if you ever try to get an away ticket. We've sold our allocation for Wembley for the semi which we never used to do.

This year is different for the semi final, as it isn't Sunday like previous years.

We've played the Saturday the last 3 years- Sheff U, dippers and Chelsea
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:38 pm

stupot wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
stupot wrote:

We've played the Saturday the last 3 years- Sheff U, dippers and Chelsea

Could've sworn it was Sunday last year, I stand corrected....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:30 am

I do aways lol.

Euro aways (the biggest cost) are the men 50+ who have the money or kids who spend every penny on city.

How is it a joke? 100-200 to see Peter kay, usher, timerlake ? All has beens ? Concert tickets were £50 for good seats not that long ago? £10 beers, £5 waters. When did you last get a pay rise ?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:32 am

And the semi only sells out as most that can't get rickets to the final/ can't always get tickets go. Loads I know never bother with semi.

I'm not going. Would have gone If it was Coventry or United but cba with Chelsea twats and the hassle of Wembley.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:35 am

Away tickets are £30 remember.. the cheapest ticket you'll get. This coincided with them being goldust (along with the 18-25 ) priority.

A home ticket direct from city to an average game is about £60. DOUBLE a home ticket. Isn't really supply and demand working there is it? Luton dead - drop the price? Away tickets would still sell at double. Commend the prem for standardising away tickets but means we can't get tickets meanwhile we see empty seats every week at home

I always get euro aways because people can't afford the flights and travel. Can never get UK aways as every man and his dog wants a 30£ ticket, cheap af coach and twice the atmosphere
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum