***Treble Winners v Villa Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Treble Winners v Villa Official Match Thread***

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:12 pm

Highlights from last night off my Citizens account, Foden absolutely amazing.

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/mens/ast ... atch_villa
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:19 pm

Outcast wrote:No one is criticising hideaway giveaway second rate Bundesliga reject Akanji but let's criticise one of most sought after player in Europe (Alvarez). What a weird bunch

If we stand any chance winning the league, glass gimp Yorkshire pudding Stones or even Ake needs to start along Dias and inform Foden in the middle. KDB has to accept he's out of form, and should play second fiddle to Foden. After all Foden is the future

What the fuck is so special about Alvarez that he should be immune from any form of criticism?

I only said the equivalent of "My piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah", i.e., Alvarez should not be taking set pieces because other members of the squad would be better.

It is still my opinion. Jehovah, Jehovah. :lol:
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:33 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Outcast wrote:No one is criticising hideaway giveaway second rate Bundesliga reject Akanji but let's criticise one of most sought after player in Europe (Alvarez). What a weird bunch

If we stand any chance winning the league, glass gimp Yorkshire pudding Stones or even Ake needs to start along Dias and inform Foden in the middle. KDB has to accept he's out of form, and should play second fiddle to Foden. After all Foden is the future

What the fuck is so special about Alvarez that he should be immune from any form of criticism?

I only said the equivalent of "My piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah", i.e., Alvarez should not be taking set pieces because other members of the squad would be better.

how many free kick goals has Alvarez scored for us ?

I remember some crackers .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:46 pm

Not as many as Kolarov

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stupot » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:59 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

I think it's 1. Wolves away.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 pm

stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

I'm guessing I'm remembering the goals out side the area he has scored...some crackers.

33 goals in 97 games and some on here think hes shite :lol:
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby patrickblue » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
stupot wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

I'm guessing I'm remembering the goals out side the area he has scored...some crackers.

33 goals in 97 games and some on here think hes shite :lol:

I don't think anyone on here thinks he's shite, but his last two performances have not been good.
But then Phil was anonymous on Sunday which shows how quickly things change.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:31 pm

Haha mase so much arguing

I've been on the edge today wanting a punch up with every cunt at work, my mum, NHS - get me on the pitch or in a boxing ring some serious tension to run off. I'll teach haaland how to run..
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Outcast » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:32 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:

I never said should be taking freekicks, I never said he's the messiah. The witch-hunt is little weird when the likes of Haaland and KDB performances have been below par. It's not his fault Pep plays him out of his position then every once in a life time sticks him up front and everyone expects him to score hatricks. He could have scored 5 yesterday and I'll guarantee you he'll be either dropped or played out of position next game. Haaland can afford to have stinkers knowing he won't be dropped, doesn't help his confidence at all. Either play him up front along with Haaland, lone striker or not at all. The midfield experiment is a waste of time
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:28 pm

Nick wrote:Haha mase so much arguing

I've been on the edge today wanting a punch up with every cunt at work, my mum, NHS - get me on the pitch or in a boxing ring some serious tension to run off. I'll teach haaland how to run..

Haha. Class Nick!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:08 pm

Rodri is not in it today.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:09 pm

PeterParker wrote:Rodri is not in it today.

And Stones must be drunk.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum